December 18, 2014 | 1681 users online

Treatments (Face) - Burt's Bees - Radiance Serum with Royal Jelly

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2014 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Emilymckenziee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for three weeks and I love it. My skin is so much brighter. I've been wearing less make up. It's simple to use, absorbs easily, and moisturizes my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2014 11:30:00 PM More reviews by SeashellsInSummer

This worked amazing for me. I think with natural products, you have to be consistent in using them and they show results over time. I know that retinol, alpha hydroxy acids etc are all the rage nowadays, but all those that ive seen use them have thin kind of stretched out skin with no plumpness or freshness. Natural skin care products like coconut oil, raw honey, etc i firmly believe have far more "bioavailability" and function as skin food. To me skin is an organ just like my insides, but it is the mirror of my health. For skin, 80% is diet and stress management and the rest is smart sun exposure and gentle healthy products that pamper your skin. I don't rate sun exposure as a primary factor in skin health because although it can cause age spots, and wrinkles, it has no effect on intrinsic aging which comes with sagging and overall loss of structure. That can only be helped with foods that increase collagen and hyaloronic acid inside the body, and the intake of good plant and animal fats. (exercise, especially weight training is also essential).The whole line of radiance products works very well to complement the above, and this serum has the highest concentration of royal jelly among them.

4 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 10/21/2014 2:46:00 AM More reviews by leeyinmei

I tested this at the sephora store recently and found it to be moisturinzing and quickly absorbed. As the price was reasonable for what appears to be a good quality product, I decided to buy a bottle.

Since using it for several days I found that it did indeed live up to its promise. Usually after a night's sleep in airconditioning my skin maybe dry first thing in the morning but after this serum, it remained soft and hydrated. I would recommend it for dry and sensitive skin types and a big plus point is the pleasant smell. I use rose hip seed oil which is inexpensive and equally great but the smell is often off putting!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2013 7:42:00 PM More reviews by ILoveMyself14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I will describe this product in 3 words - What the hell. Thought i would buy this product and give it a try due to all the positive reviews i had read, but it just seemed to be a waste of £15 down the drain. I used it for a few weeks (around a month) and seen NO improvement in anything - no radiance no nothing. I think people are getting radiance mixed up with shine. This product is so greasy that it leaves a kind of thick residue of shine on your face. Seriously don't buy this. Waste of money and it only comes in a small bottle anyway so is not worth the price at all. I'm sure there are more natural ways of making skin radiant than believing in this stuff.. It contains alcohol aswell so may potentially dry out your skin. Its just sitting on my shelf now doing nothing - not impressed with this product at all! Will definitely not repurchase!

P.s only rated this product a 1 because i had to give it a rating in order to post this review. But it doesn't even deserve that!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/2/2013 9:43:00 AM More reviews by xiangwei304

I have very sensitive and combination skin, this product is great for me, it doesn't irritate my skin like most of other serum does, very dehydrating but at the same time doesn't make my skin oily, it also brings a natural radiance, it is a little pricy and you use more drops to cover the whole face, (I use 4 drops instead of recommended 2), but overall, I am very happy with it, already on my 2nd bottle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by nknier

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I'd have to say my favourite part about this product is the eye dropper and glass jar that it comes in. Although the product does seem to work relatively well, there are some cons about it as well. For example, I find that the normal 2 drops of serum that I'd normally need to cover my own face would not cover my face as well with this serum. This results in the product running out faster. I also found that it was very expensive considering the amount of serum you actually get. But, this was a very hydrating serum and did reduce flakiness that someone with combination skin may have.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/2/2012 2:04:00 AM More reviews by Yessilov3syuu2

I really really love this product ! Makes my skin glow and feels beautiful. My boyfriend actually complimented on my "make-up" for the first time the first time I wore this lol, not knowing I skipped foundation and powder that day ! Just concealer. My skin looked great really glowing. A little pricey but worth it I love it

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2012 3:13:00 PM More reviews by LuHu82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't pay full price for this, it was about 7 from an outlet place, so knowing the full price of Burt's Bees products I thought I'd give it a go.

The results on me ? None that I could discern.

2 lippies because I like the dropper and the product, whilst ineffective, also didn't break me out, so I appreciate that.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/20/2011 10:14:00 PM More reviews by gwoopenberrycrunch

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

i love how this makes my face feel after i use it...soft smooth and velvety...luckily i havent knocked it over yet whew...i'd purchase again

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2011 12:07:00 PM More reviews by hellokittyfan1974

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I used the whole bottle of this stuff and saw not improvement to my skintone with this product. I have been an fan of Burt's Bees products for years but cannot recommend this one which is a first for me. First off it's way overpriced. It runs around $18 for a 1/2 oz bottle of serum. The consistency of it is really watery and not thick or moisturizing like how a serum should be.