August 1, 2014 | 1030 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have the dry to very dry skin version.
My Skin - Sensitive, dry, shiny in T-zone, acne prone and easily clogged pores.
Packaging - Practical and not too fancy.
Consistency - On the thicker side but surprisingly not as thick for dry/very dry skin.
Scent - Barely any.
I needed something fast. My skin was very dry and flaky and it took me a trip to 6 shops to get it but finally...!
I applied it at night and I was surprised, it felt comfortable, it wasn't as thick, it sunk into the skin very fast.
Next morning my skin usually is quite shiny. Not this time! It looked dewy, plump, comfortable, no redness, no acne.
Now after using it for 2 months I notice big big improvements. Less redness, no flakiness, my face isn't as shiny as before in result my makeup stays longer and even after 8hour of begging out it looks good. It doesn't clog my pores, i also have less acne as before.

I am very very impressed. I would definitely recommend it, its a great great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by subtle36

excellant!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this excellent cream on and off for years: the dry-combo version in the summer, the dry-very dry version in winter. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it's one of the few things that helps to calm my rosacea-prone skin. I don't only use it at night, but combine it with Clinique's City Block for daytime, which gives sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate the price of it but the product itself is packed full 0f antioxidants which every skin needs. I have used the dry combination formulation but my skin is getting drier so I think I will get the dry very dry formula next when I get the extra cash to repurchase. The product moisturizes great doesn't bother my nose either. Is recommended by Paula Begoun as a top rated product and MUA rates it pretty high also. Only gripe I have is the price, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Lets put it this way, I love it so much I squeezed every little bit that would come out of the tube before I threw the empty tube away. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sgathaich

Great product. Sad thing is someone wrote a review saying Shea Butter was Comedogenic . LOL you need to get your facts straight.

Check out "Master List of Comedogenic "

I will be buying again. I wish this was in a pump though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have revamped all of my skincare in the past couple of months as I read and learn more. Caroline Hirons and Paula Begoin have been my biggest influences in simply taking the time to both learn what is IN the skincare I buy as well as paying attention to what my skin needs. I have been using PC Resist Retinol for about six months, but wanted something to use over it since the winter is quite harsh where I live and my skin is quite dry. I was lucky enough to find a tube of the very/dry version at my military exchange after reading it has been discontinued. I thought (based on the reviews I have read) that the normal/combo version is good for all skin types, but found (after testing on my hand) that it didn't fit my needs. I am completely over the moon with this moisturizer. I wake up in the morning with well hydrated (but not oily, there IS a difference!!) skin. I haven't had any breakouts or clogged pores (my biggest worry) with this and I will continue to buy this as long as I can!! Truly love this moisturizer and my skin (at 47) has never looked better! I probably strike some people as quite vain as I find myself looking into every mirror I pass, astounded by how even, smooth and moisturized my skin looks! A definite WIN in my book!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can buy this again and again and again. No complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to love this but it has shea butter it in which broke me out. I have dry skin but very comogenic and shea butter is the devil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got as a gift with purchase. Received one for Dry Combo and it worked well on my skin. Did not cause breakouts. Thick balm. Almost non-scented. Kept my skin moisturized. Would consider buying this once I get through my stash of creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Mikkoava

Love this product! I use it in conjunction with the superdefense cream. I came back to these as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin with eczema. I get oily and dry skin and have found that the combo oily isn't moisturizing enough for my combo skin at night. I will repurchase but the dry to combo next time!