Clinique Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

4.1

Dry Combination: Water, Dimethicone, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Jojoba Esters, Pentaerythrityl Tetraethylhexanoate, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Peg-100 Stearate, Butylene Glycol, Hydrogenated Lecithin, Echinacea Pallida (Coneflower) Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Extract, Laurdimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Extract, Plankton Extract, Arabidopsis Thaliana Extract, Lauroyl Lysine, Creatine, Adenosine Phosphate, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria), Sorbitol, Sea Whip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Micrococcus Lysate, Trehalose, Niacinamide, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Glucoside, Cholesterol, Zeolite, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caffeine, Sodium Rna, Astrocaryum Murumuru Butter, Linoleic Acid, Acrylamide/Sodium Acryloyldimethyltaurate Copolymer, Lecithin, Dimethiconol, Isohexadecane, Ascorbyl Tocopheryl Maleate, Tromethamine, Caprylyl Glycol, Zinc Pca, Mannitol, Isodecyl Salicylate, Hexylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Ethylbisiminomethylguaiacol Manganese Chloride, Polysorbate 80, Disodium Nadh, Aminopropyl Ascorbyl Phosphate, C1-8 Alkyl Tetrahydroxycyclohexanoate, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Potassium Sulfate, Maltodextrin, Ferulic Acid, Dextrin, Xanthan Gum, Nordihydroguaiaretic Acid, Sodium Chloride, Disodium Edta, Phenoxyethanol

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have very sensitive and reactive fair skin and was diagnosed with rosacea last year that is dry in the winter and normal in the warmer months.

I am really loving this cream so far. I've had no redness or reactions to it at all, which is rare. It goes on nicely, dries quickly, doesn't have irritating fragrance, doesn't break me out and moisturizes nicely. However, since I tend to be really dry in the winter, it's not quite enough moisture on its own so I wear it underneath my DML Forte Cream and wake up with a very bright and even skin tone (I also use Finacea gel for the rosacea). I know this works because if I just do my normal routine without it, my skin will be a little blotchy after I get up and move around in the morning. There is something in this that really calms my redness, which is why I also wear it under my makeup during the day, my skin hasn't looked this good in over a year.

I wish the price was a little lower ($48) because it's not a huge tube and I do wear it twice a day but as of now, I can see this being a staple in routine going forward.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure

Just great !

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I used this for a week and it actually made the tightness of my skin worse. I even put Cerave cream over it and it still dried my skin out. My guess is that there is some kind of exfoliant in this product because that's the feeling it gave me. My skin is ultra-sensitive in the winter and I can very easily strip the moisture barrier just by washing or using a wash cloth. So, this product was a huge no-no for me. However, I could see how it would work well for a person with oilier skin or skin that reacts better to exfoliation than mine does.

Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

My skin is normal to combination oily, except my forehead, which tends to be dry. I don't feel like this moisturizer provides enough hydratation to that area. If it weren't for that, I'd give it 5 lippies because it's the best moisturizer I ever used. It's THAT good.
I was using Nuxe. My skin was irritated and red the whole time. No luster, a few pimples, it basically ruined my skin. After such bad experience, I turned to Clinique because of the amazing reviews I've read.
It cleared all the redness, doesn't have fragance, a little goes a long way. It has light texture and absorbs quickly - a dream to apply.
It's pricey but well worth it, in my opinion. It made my skin amazing again (drinking 1,5L of water every day also helped).
I will buy again and again.
Unfortunately, I feel like I also need a serum, at least for my dry area (I'm a perfectionist). I'm sure a lot of people with combination skin go through this: a moisturizer for oily-combination is enough for oily-normal areas, but not enough for drier spots; yet a moisturizer for dry-normal is way too much for oily areas.
I'd still categorize Clinique's Super Rescue as brilliant and would recommend it to anyone who needs a good, reliable, gentle but effective moisturizer.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I was very excited to try this product after reading the fantastic reviews as I wanted a few extra antioxidants in my night time regime. My skin is slightly sensitive but can handle treatment products with retinol no problem so I assumed this product would be fine.

After forking out a hefty $90, I was expecting big things. The product stung a bit when I applied it but that didn't bother me as other reviewers said this can happen. The next morning I woke to find my skin red and sore and covered in tiny bumps. I persevered for a few days but it just got worse and I was left with horrible dry patches and very sore skin.

I've stopped using it but my skin still hasn't returned to normal. I normally have a great complexion and it's just horrible after using the Super Rescue.

Having said all this, I would like to add that Clinique's customer service was fantastic. All I had to do was send the product back reply paid and they sent me replacement products. I've asked for the Even Better Brightening Mask and the Almost Lipstick Black Honey - reviews to follow!

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

This is an absolutely brilliant moisturised I use it both day and night and I love it. It soothes my skin and never once has broken me out which is why I love it. This cream has made my skin tone more even and hydrated. The redness on my skin has reduced significantly since using this cream. I don't really like Clinique products but this is outstanding. I really love the tube packaging as its easy and keeps all the antioxidants stable and away from light so it maintains its effectiveness. I do however go through this very quick about one tube a month. It is pricey but so worth it! Ive used Creme de La mer before and this has given me more results. I can't recommend this enough. Its the first moisturiser that I can say fits my skin and does everything I need it too. They have different versions of this depending on your skin type so its perfect for everyone.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I bought this one basing on MUA reviews. It has light texture and absorbs quickly, but has a strong alcohol-like smell. Every time I apply it, I recall that alcohol might be bad for skin. The only reason I decided to finish the tube - because it did not cause new skin problems to anyone here.
And nothing special about it's moisturising abilities.

I love this stuff! Use it every night for years, I have combination skin but very sensitve and I have tendence to dry patches. I use the dry-combination skin and it works great. This is miracle, my skin is amazing in the morning, soft and bright. No breakouts.

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I love this moisturiser! I use the one for dry-combination skin and it works so well. It doesn't clog my pores, it moisturises like a dream, it doesn't make me oily and it contains lots of lovely antioxidants and other ingredients that my skin loves. I really don't think you can go wrong choosing this one as your night time moisturiser. It smells like all the other Clinique products.

This is a really terrific night cream. I started using it a few weeks ago because with the very harsh winter we're having, my skin was quite dehydrated and my regular night cream just wasn't up to the task - I would wake up in the morning with dry skin even though I used night cream religiously. I hesitated between the formula for oily combination skin (which is my skin type) and the one for dry skin and ended up buying the latter, and it was definitely the right choice. Now when I wake in the morning my skin is soft and dewy and I haven't had a single breakout. I will continue using this but will switch to the oily-combination skin formula once the weather starts getting warmer.