October 22, 2014 | 1200 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 1 of 5 on 10/1/2014 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Timeless14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I wish that they had written on the bottle "avoid eye area" - or at least had written it on the box. Found the warning on the site only after my eye area brokeout into a million little bumps. I hadn't even been using this product for a full week, if even half. I've never had to deal with this before, and praying that it disappears now that i've stopped the use of this moisturizer. It's pricey, the products they ship to china were tested on animals (idk about the ones we find here in sephora), and a little warning about areas to avoid would've been nice considering the consequences to those who are unaware.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/14/2014 6:37:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

From the reviews you have to have patience with this cream. I don't have that. When I pay up to 50 bucks for a night cream I expect results because I am on a limited budget so I need results from my expensive skincare or they are GONE. This did nothing for me but make my skin slightly sticky and itchy. I liked the tube but that's about it. I am moving on. For moisture I can find better for cheaper I think and get a serum for antioxidant delivery.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/3/2014 1:33:00 PM More reviews by mariajvcruz

I really wanted to like this product. I purchased the normal/dry skin but it doesn't seem to work on me as it's not moisturizing at all and after using it for about 2/3 days I start to break out.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/21/2014 4:55:00 PM More reviews by Peachycactus

I have repurchased this about three times now. I have the combi/oily skin version.

Anyone who loves this will tell you they were underwhelmed at first. Having used this for quite some time now though, I'm a total addict. As long as this exists, I will not be purchasing any other night cream.
I usually cleanse my face with either Bioderma (summer) or the Emma Hardie cleansing balm (winter) and then follow up with this. It works especially well on any budding skin problems like acne, and the next morning my skin will be significantly clearer and more luminous.

It resembles a beige coloured creamy-gel formula and doesn't have a specific fragrance (perhaps ever so slightly herbal at a push?). It spreads very easily and I always put any leftover cream on my neck and decollete.

This is really great. I highly recommend to anyone looking for a powerful night cream that won't feel sticky when you lay your head on your pillow.

(about my skin: I only wear make up when I go to parties/bars and always double-cleanse when I do!)

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2014 10:26:00 PM More reviews by morgannicole

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I've been using this moisturizer for about 1.5-2 years, and although at first I didn't think it was anything special, now I realize I am really attached to this moisturizer. I find the formula to be quite light, even though I use the normal to dry version, and I like incorporating antioxidants into my routine whenever possible. I don't think anything about this moisturizer will 'wow' you, but I do think the formula does what it's supposed to, and it's well formulated so it has a lot of added benefits to the skin.
I will also mention that when I first purchased this, I was disappointed with the size- the tube looks so small for the price. However, I only use a tiny bit (smaller than a dime), and it is able to moisturize my entire face without having to stretch it. I would say a tube lasts me 9mo-1 year when used 3-4 times a week.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2014 8:53:00 PM More reviews by GrRoxxy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

I have the dry to very dry skin version.
My Skin - Sensitive, dry, shiny in T-zone, acne prone and easily clogged pores.
Packaging - Practical and not too fancy.
Consistency - On the thicker side but surprisingly not as thick for dry/very dry skin.
Scent - Barely any.
I needed something fast. My skin was very dry and flaky and it took me a trip to 6 shops to get it but finally...!
I applied it at night and I was surprised, it felt comfortable, it wasn't as thick, it sunk into the skin very fast.
Next morning my skin usually is quite shiny. Not this time! It looked dewy, plump, comfortable, no redness, no acne.
Now after using it for 2 months I notice big big improvements. Less redness, no flakiness, my face isn't as shiny as before in result my makeup stays longer and even after 8hour of begging out it looks good. It doesn't clog my pores, i also have less acne as before.

I am very very impressed. I would definitely recommend it, its a great great product!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by subtle36

excellant!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this excellent cream on and off for years: the dry-combo version in the summer, the dry-very dry version in winter. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it's one of the few things that helps to calm my rosacea-prone skin. I don't only use it at night, but combine it with Clinique's City Block for daytime, which gives sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate the price of it but the product itself is packed full 0f antioxidants which every skin needs. I have used the dry combination formulation but my skin is getting drier so I think I will get the dry very dry formula next when I get the extra cash to repurchase. The product moisturizes great doesn't bother my nose either. Is recommended by Paula Begoun as a top rated product and MUA rates it pretty high also. Only gripe I have is the price, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Lets put it this way, I love it so much I squeezed every little bit that would come out of the tube before I threw the empty tube away. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sgathaich

Great product. Sad thing is someone wrote a review saying Shea Butter was Comedogenic . LOL you need to get your facts straight.

Check out "Master List of Comedogenic "

I will be buying again. I wish this was in a pump though.