April 18, 2014 | 1806 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate the price of it but the product itself is packed full 0f antioxidants which every skin needs. I have used the dry combination formulation but my skin is getting drier so I think I will get the dry very dry formula next when I get the extra cash to repurchase. The product moisturizes great doesn't bother my nose either. Is recommended by Paula Begoun as a top rated product and MUA rates it pretty high also. Only gripe I have is the price, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Lets put it this way, I love it so much I squeezed every little bit that would come out of the tube before I threw the empty tube away. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sgathaich

Great product. Sad thing is someone wrote a review saying Shea Butter was Comedogenic . LOL you need to get your facts straight.

Check out "Master List of Comedogenic "

I will be buying again. I wish this was in a pump though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have revamped all of my skincare in the past couple of months as I read and learn more. Caroline Hirons and Paula Begoin have been my biggest influences in simply taking the time to both learn what is IN the skincare I buy as well as paying attention to what my skin needs. I have been using PC Resist Retinol for about six months, but wanted something to use over it since the winter is quite harsh where I live and my skin is quite dry. I was lucky enough to find a tube of the very/dry version at my military exchange after reading it has been discontinued. I thought (based on the reviews I have read) that the normal/combo version is good for all skin types, but found (after testing on my hand) that it didn't fit my needs. I am completely over the moon with this moisturizer. I wake up in the morning with well hydrated (but not oily, there IS a difference!!) skin. I haven't had any breakouts or clogged pores (my biggest worry) with this and I will continue to buy this as long as I can!! Truly love this moisturizer and my skin (at 47) has never looked better! I probably strike some people as quite vain as I find myself looking into every mirror I pass, astounded by how even, smooth and moisturized my skin looks! A definite WIN in my book!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can buy this again and again and again. No complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to love this but it has shea butter it in which broke me out. I have dry skin but very comogenic and shea butter is the devil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got as a gift with purchase. Received one for Dry Combo and it worked well on my skin. Did not cause breakouts. Thick balm. Almost non-scented. Kept my skin moisturized. Would consider buying this once I get through my stash of creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Mikkoava

Love this product! I use it in conjunction with the superdefense cream. I came back to these as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin with eczema. I get oily and dry skin and have found that the combo oily isn't moisturizing enough for my combo skin at night. I will repurchase but the dry to combo next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Hortensie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. Good ingredients, pack of antioxidants, good packaging in tube instead of jar, no perfume, reasonable price in comparison with some other night creams in the market. I have been using it for 3 years now, and alternate it with Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. Will definitely purchase it again and again.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2013 8:02:00 PM More reviews by Beatrice28

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Finally! I've found a wonderful anti-aging and soothing nighttime moisturizer for my sensitive skin! I'm now on my 2nd tube of this for Combination-Dry skin. It's perfect (except I wish it were about $10 cheaper.) This has great antioxidants, leave my face smooth and supple, doesn't break me out at all, and comes in an opaque tube.

I wish Clinique would package all their moisturizers (especially the Redness Solutions moisturizer) in opaque tubes instead of in jars -- where light and air exposure break down active ingredients and fingers contaminate!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2013 12:26:00 AM More reviews by ame87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Bought Dry and Combination couple of days ago, a lot better than Dramatic Different. i sometimes get zits and pimples but dry most of my face. I read Paula Begoun's review on this cream and decided to purchase it. She clearly noted that although this has great antioxidant ingredients (even if you buy this cream for oily and oily combination) it can be too Emollient for oily/troubled skin. Check her website.

I have dry and a little trouble skin around my cheeks, but having no problem by using this cream (dry and combination). i will update soon again.

PS) Purchase and test on yourself a little first, if it does not suit you then take it back. People who work for Clinique are usually very nice and accept the returns well.