July 23, 2014 | 1574 users online

Moisturizers - Clinique - Super Rescue Antioxidant Night Moisturizer

rated 4 of 5 on 6/4/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by subtle36

excellant!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2014 4:19:00 PM More reviews by BeaP

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've been using this excellent cream on and off for years: the dry-combo version in the summer, the dry-very dry version in winter. It makes my skin soft and smooth and it's one of the few things that helps to calm my rosacea-prone skin. I don't only use it at night, but combine it with Clinique's City Block for daytime, which gives sun protection.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2014 1:33:00 AM More reviews by Catlove

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I hate the price of it but the product itself is packed full 0f antioxidants which every skin needs. I have used the dry combination formulation but my skin is getting drier so I think I will get the dry very dry formula next when I get the extra cash to repurchase. The product moisturizes great doesn't bother my nose either. Is recommended by Paula Begoun as a top rated product and MUA rates it pretty high also. Only gripe I have is the price, but I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too. Lets put it this way, I love it so much I squeezed every little bit that would come out of the tube before I threw the empty tube away. Definite repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2014 12:58:00 AM More reviews by Sgathaich

Great product. Sad thing is someone wrote a review saying Shea Butter was Comedogenic . LOL you need to get your facts straight.

Check out "Master List of Comedogenic "

I will be buying again. I wish this was in a pump though.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2014 3:52:00 PM More reviews by blondefornow

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have revamped all of my skincare in the past couple of months as I read and learn more. Caroline Hirons and Paula Begoin have been my biggest influences in simply taking the time to both learn what is IN the skincare I buy as well as paying attention to what my skin needs. I have been using PC Resist Retinol for about six months, but wanted something to use over it since the winter is quite harsh where I live and my skin is quite dry. I was lucky enough to find a tube of the very/dry version at my military exchange after reading it has been discontinued. I thought (based on the reviews I have read) that the normal/combo version is good for all skin types, but found (after testing on my hand) that it didn't fit my needs. I am completely over the moon with this moisturizer. I wake up in the morning with well hydrated (but not oily, there IS a difference!!) skin. I haven't had any breakouts or clogged pores (my biggest worry) with this and I will continue to buy this as long as I can!! Truly love this moisturizer and my skin (at 47) has never looked better! I probably strike some people as quite vain as I find myself looking into every mirror I pass, astounded by how even, smooth and moisturized my skin looks! A definite WIN in my book!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2014 11:42:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I can buy this again and again and again. No complaints.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/13/2014 9:29:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to love this but it has shea butter it in which broke me out. I have dry skin but very comogenic and shea butter is the devil.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/10/2013 1:27:00 AM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got as a gift with purchase. Received one for Dry Combo and it worked well on my skin. Did not cause breakouts. Thick balm. Almost non-scented. Kept my skin moisturized. Would consider buying this once I get through my stash of creams.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/25/2013 2:47:00 AM More reviews by Mikkoava

Love this product! I use it in conjunction with the superdefense cream. I came back to these as it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin with eczema. I get oily and dry skin and have found that the combo oily isn't moisturizing enough for my combo skin at night. I will repurchase but the dry to combo next time!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 5:06:00 AM More reviews by Hortensie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product. Good ingredients, pack of antioxidants, good packaging in tube instead of jar, no perfume, reasonable price in comparison with some other night creams in the market. I have been using it for 3 years now, and alternate it with Clinique Moisture Surge Intense. Will definitely purchase it again and again.