Coty April Fields

3.3

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/2/2013 2:38:00 PM

Not to be the hater, but this smells distinctively of fresh celery on me for at least an hour, before it fades into a pretty inoffensive green floral...with a hint of celery. A lot of people like it, so that might just be my skin chemistry. It is pretty different though, that's why I initially picked it up (at a thrift store.) I don't find it interesting enough to justify wearing it though, even after the dry down. As for the packaging, I dropped it on a hard tile floor and it shows no scuffs or anything. That's good enough packaging in my book.

on 3/6/2013 7:34:00 AM

Not sure about the packing because I bought it used and without box or cap, but the sprayer seems okay. This reminds me of O de Lancome but I don't have a lot of experience with these kinds of scents. It's at least borderline unisex, considering its somewhat sharp qualities. It's reasonably natural smelling considering its price and seems to last fairly well too. What more can you ask for (if you are considering an Avon scent in the first place)?

on 9/21/2008 10:12:00 PM

This is a light green fragrance with some florals--maybe white florals?
Anyhow very pretty and nonoffensive, if not distinctive, and comes in a very pretty green frosted glass bottle with a flying bird etched on it.

Popular Fragrances