October 25, 2014 | 934 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Sephora - FACE Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover

rated 4 of 5 on 6/15/2013 11:46:00 PM More reviews by Maxxi5

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So far this is the best. I've tried several brands, high end & low, but this seems to be my goto when the others fail

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2012 10:25:00 PM More reviews by VegetaFanGirl

This stuff is so cool. I usually use the makeup remover towelettes, but this got me to switch to actual liquid makeup remover. For one thing, it looks like a lava lamp when you first get it! The oil underneath the white liquid at the top jiggles in the funniest way! The product itself also does a great job at removing makeup, even my lipstains and waterproof mascaras. They're a pain to remove, but this stuff is really nice. The only downside is that it feels oily on your skin afterwards, but nothing a little face wash can't fix. It's around $6 at Sephora in their little check-out line boxes. Definetely nice and small-sized for travel.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by irisng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This makeup remover removes most of my makeup (except for my benefit mascara because it's impossible to remove). It doesn't sting my eye and it has no fragrance at all. It's cheap and will last a while. The only problem I have is that sometimes it's hard to control the amount of makeup remover and will end up removing more than necessary.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/19/2011 4:10:00 PM More reviews by lilinah

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was in sephora and asked an SA to recommend an eye makeup remover that would get off mascara and waterproof eyeliner. She said this was just as good as Lancome Bi-Facil, which was a lot more expensive. So i got the inexpensive small bottle... and it went back the very next day.
This eye makeup remover could not get off regular mascara (i do not use waterproof mascara). And it did absolutely nothing to remove my MUFE waterproof eyeliner. Heck, it barely got my ordinary powder eye shadow off.
I used at least 4 cotton pads of this stuff before i gave up in disgust. My eyelids hurt from all the useless rubbing and were still feeling tender the next day. Additionally, it was hard to get product out of the very hard-sided bottle.
Completely useless stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by debbism

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this remover! It is very gentle on the eyes but quick to remove my waterproof mascara without leaving any behind. I also use it to remove lip stain. The scent is very mild.

I am OK with the packaging...it is great BUT I do like the pump, similar to the bottles they use at Sephora to dispense remover. So I just purchased one and transferred the remover.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:59:00 AM More reviews by htrrr0

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I LOVE THIS! best one i have tried so far

rated 3 of 5 on 6/20/2011 7:53:00 PM More reviews by vintagepinupgirl

Eh, this didn't work that well. I was wearing mac mascara and UD liner and this didn't remove all of the eye makeup. It probably took off 70%. I purchased a travel sized one while waiting in the impulse buy section at Sephora (the checkout line). I'm not impressed.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/16/2011 9:01:00 PM More reviews by neonpen

Hated this. Didn't remove any eye makeup whatsoever. It reeked too... Will not repurchase...

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2011 1:06:00 AM More reviews by carlyshepherd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

Overall, I really like this product. Although it can leave a little bit of a greasy residue on my eye lids, it's worth it to me because it gets all my eye makeup off without stinging or irritating my eyes. EVERY other makeup remover i've tried just really bugs my eyes and the skin around them. This one is gentle and gets the job done.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 5:06:00 PM More reviews by jengacan

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

It's a gentle eye make up remover. It removes waterproof mascara really well. It's oily but I wash my face with water and tonic after using it.For this price it's a good product.