Make Up Store Eye Pencil - Czar

on 5/28/2010 10:48:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I love the makeup store eye pencils. They are great. Glide on super easily, stay on all day and last forever.
This one is a very pigmented gold colour that almost looks like a liquid liner on the lids.
I would repurchase this, but i doubt I'll ever run out of this, cause I don't use it that often.
The price over here is about 15 Euros. Bit expensive, but I'll gladly pay that for the quality I get.

on 9/21/2008 8:22:00 AM

Make Up Store is a Swedish cosmetics company. I think the prices are in the same price range as MAC.

Czar is a true gold color. Very shimmery and pretty. Please note that on the pencil it says "Do not use inside the eye". This eye pencil is not eye safe so be careful when you use it. I was aware of this fact before I bought it so to me it's not a problem.

The staying power is pretty good. Application is easy. I love the color and I like to wear it when I do a gold-toned eye look for nighttime. This is creamier and softer than most other eye pencils from Make Up Store I've tried previously.

I'd repurchase if I ever use it up. When using eye pencils a little goes a long way. continued >>