November 25, 2014 | 1812 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Pumpkin Spice Muffin 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/5/2011 9:56:00 PM More reviews by MsSexyDivine

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I just started using this & it smells so good. Exactly like fresh baked muffins, & it has the perfect touch of spiciness without being too overpowering. This reminds me so much of fall!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2010 6:03:00 PM More reviews by surfergirl_81

This is the perfect shower gel for fall of the year! I got this for $11.00 at Sephora's Philosophy Christmas in July sale. This scent is so spot on that one sniff made me want to see the leaves changing and make cider. This is one I would recommend for pumpkin lovers or people who love the crisp days of autumn. Lovely!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/31/2010 1:56:00 AM More reviews by stitchtupgothgrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I think I had higher hopes for this 3-in-1 scent. I purchased a full-size in the fall- which is the PERFECT time to try this one!! I thought it smelled like Oatmeal Raisin with some cinnamon added. I don't think I would repurchase this one in a full-size.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by bevcita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love love love Pumpkin Spiced Muffin! The first time I used this in the bath, I couldn't stop smelling myself and exclaming "ooohh" and "yuuumm". This is going to sound stupid, but I actually had to stop myself from tasting the gel. This is how delicious this smells. What's great about it is that you can smell the pumpkin definitely but then you can smell the cake too. It's definitely not moisturizing out of the bath but I'm feeling my skin right now (four-five hours after I took a bath) and my skin feels silky smooth and I didn't even put lotion on.

It is a bit sad as well that the scent on your skin fades in time but I actually use this as a shampoo and that makes the scent last deliciously longer.

I'm definitely going to buy back ups as soon as I'm able to and would definitely gift this to any girl I know with a sweet tooth like me :)

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 6:10:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Smells great, just like pumpkin bread. Overall I think the Philosophy body washes are not as moisturizing as I'd like and fairly expensive. However, I just keep buying them anyway because I love the way they smell. This one does not disappoint. I do wish they would make these in smaller sizes though because I tend to get bored of the scent LONG before I run out of the product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2009 12:38:00 AM More reviews by meltywarhol

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

My whole family loves this stuff! It really is a well-crafted scent; it really smells like spicy pumpkin muffins coming out of the oven: cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, pumpkin, vanilla, and cake. So nice for autumn!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2009 8:29:00 PM More reviews by colettenoelle

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I'm a huge fan of Philosophy's autumn/winter 3-in-1s. The more summery ones tend to disappoint me. This one may be the best one I have ever tried. I tend to always have a chill in the cooler months and this really helps me to feel warmed up and alive. I love pumpkin muffins and do my share of baking them, and I have to say that this really smells just like the real thing. The spices, the pumpkin, the creamy notes, even the cake comes through. I love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2009 4:24:00 AM More reviews by VMARTIN57

I love this fragrance especially now that it's Autumn as it's so warm smelling especially the cinnamon and ginger that I can detect in there. I bought this from QVC UK ages ago and they haven't sold it since so I'm hoping desperately that they get it back in Stock soon.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 12:52:00 AM More reviews by plimpkins503

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yes! Yes I will buy this again! Of course I will because it smells exactly like sweet pumpkins. And now I do! I did taste this though and it is not delicious whatsoever so don't do that. I want the perfume of this! I don't think there is one but there should be and I would wear it 24/7 no matter what.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2008 6:11:00 AM More reviews by tinydancer73

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Heaven in a bottle. I thought the pumpkin pie 3-in-1 smelled nice but I got tired of it quickly. This is far superior, IMO. There are more layers to the scent. I smell the cake, I smell the spices and I smell the pumpkin. I get a whiff of carrot cake at times, but that's fine because I love the smell of carrot cake too!

I've been trying to wean myself off of philosophy's 3-in-1s (too pricey and I'm trying to go sulphate-free), but these scents keep bringing me back. I have no doubt I will be stocking up on this scent. One of my absolute favorites.