October 23, 2014 | 2007 users online

Treatments (Face) - Lancome - High Resolution Collaser-5X' Intense Collagen Anti-Wrinkle Serum

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/8/2011 2:44:00 PM More reviews by joy2uandme

I've been using a sample since August and I really like pretty much everything about this cream serum. It is enough on its own during warmer months for my normal/combination skin. Does not break me out, does not aggravate my rosacea and has plumped my skin a tad. The only thing I don't love is that it is highly fragranced. Although I love the scent of this and would gladly wear as a fragrance, in a serum it's a tad much. But my husband thinks it smells pretty on me but I would prefer if they had toned it down in a facial product. As it stands though it isn't bothering my skin so it's not much of a detraction. Worth mentioning though for those super sensitive.

Ingredients: Water, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Ptfe, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Cetyl Peg/Ppg-10/1 Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylpiperazine Ethane Sulfonic Acid, Titanium Dioxide, Yellow 5, Red 4, Tocopheryl Acetate, Mica, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Phenoxyethanol, Acetylated Glycol Stearate, Adenosine, Acetyl Trifluoromethylphenyl Valylglycine, Magnesium Sulfate, Magnesium Gluconate, Ethylparaben, Tristearin, Triethanolamine, Polyglyceryl-4 Isostearate, Chlorphenesin, Soluble Collagen, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Limonene, Linalool, Biotin, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Acrylates Copolymer, Acrylates/Stearyl Acrylate/Dimethicone Methacrylate Copolymer, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Citronellol, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate

rated 4 of 5 on 8/25/2011 2:58:00 PM More reviews by Crownroyalchinelo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product actually performed miracles on my pitted skin/pock marks, but I also noticed that the results where not consistant? .... also having looked at previous reviews
(ingredients list) this product is laced with silicon oil hence the instant results, im really hoping that this is not truly the case as I do like what i see when i apply this product....

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2011 4:59:00 PM More reviews by stephung

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I only used a sample of this product that came with one of the gift sets. I'm 23, and was using this preventatively as my night time moisturizer. I have skin on the drier side, but my pores do clog up easily if I use heavy moisturizers all the time without being careful about washing my face, so I do sometimes get pimples in key areas like the skin and forehead. However this product served me well and was good enough as a moisturizer on its own, without causing any breakouts. I can't say anything for the "anti-wrinkle" properties of this, because I was using it preventatively, but I did feel as though my skin was more supple, hydrated, and therefore glowing in the mornings.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/7/2011 6:55:00 PM More reviews by kataisa

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I am 40 years old, brunette, fair-coloring, normal skin with a tendency to get red around the nose and break-out around the chin. My skin does best with light weight, non-greasy moisturizer and worse with heavy cream which leads to break-outs for me.

I've had a small sample of this product in my drawer for a long time before I decided to try it today. I am sorry I didn't try it sooner because I saw immediate results that I'm quite pleased with. The fine lines around my eyes and mouth were less noticeable and it evened out my skin tone beautifully. No more red nose! Even the irritation around my chin cleared up quickly when I used this product.

Is is lightweight, non-greasy, and does not smell like perfume. The bottle says to use this product before using your moisturizer but I find that I can use this product alone without adding moisturizer over it, it left my whole face feeling smooth and soft.

I hope the formula hasn't changed in the time since I received the sample. If this works as well in full-size as the sample did then I would highly recommend this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2011 2:11:00 AM More reviews by saban

I bought this on the recommendation of the SA. It seemed to have everything I wanted in a treatment. Took it home, tried it on, loved the way it felt on my face. The next day I noticed a pimple. A big deep cystic pimple. No worries, probably just hormones right? Wrong! The next day another one came up and then another. After 7 days and 7 new painful pimples I returned this.

Worst Lancome purchase for me ever. recommend Genefique.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/21/2011 3:02:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

First of all, I am a Lancome fan, most of my cosmatics are Lancomes.

However, I find it surprising I'm the minority here. I really wanna it to like this Colloagen serum, but it seems like my skin can't "breath" after I wear this, and this also irritate my acne problems.

Lancome been giving out generous sample on the whole High Reolution products lately. But the Eye-cream, Face Cream to this serum.... none of them work on my face, and will always irritated my acned problem. I also tried their previous HR eye-cream and it was horrible!

I'd recommand Lancome Primordiale or the new formula Renergie! Both of the their night-cream work 10x better and never irritate my skin. Also the Lancome Genifique Nutrics contain very nature ingrediants and is much worthy then High Resolution lines.

Overall, I like collagen products but this HR lines just not for my skin. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/10/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by BeagleLab

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Thanks to the rave MUA reviews, I bought this about a month ago. I must say, so far,so good. It does make my skin look brighter and smoother. I switched from MD Skincare and I think I like this better. I will update in another 30 days.
UPDATE: I still love this stuff, nearly 2 years of use and still works!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/9/2010 10:43:00 AM More reviews by dawnqueenb

I love this, it leaves no residue or sticky feeling behind.It makes my skin feel very smooth!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by needadvice

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Can't say enough good things about this product - it never broke me out, and I used it without even needing night cream. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2010 10:41:00 AM More reviews by fashionmerchandisingmajor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

First off, I can't live without my high resolution collaser-5x intense collagen anti-wrinkle serum. It really is my nut to my bolt and helps with repairing and restoring collagen to my forehead and in between my brows where my expression lines are most noticeable. I use it both night and day and only use it in the area's where it is needed. It is great for someone who has not lost the elasticity in the skin (which I haven't yet) and just looking to plump out some lines. I am currently using it under a basic moisturizer and will be switching over to Lancome's genifique cream serum which I hear has an even more amplifying amazing effect when used together. You truly get what you pay for out of this product and I really don't know what i would do without it.