December 21, 2014 | 1840 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Swisspers - Cleansing Eye Make-up Remover Pads

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 3:23:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

The pads feel almost oily, rather than fresh. They 'smudge' my eye make-up, rather than remove it. The pad just glides back and forth against my eye, creating a panda-eye appearance when I try take my make-up off. It is lightly scented with a something that resembles talcum powder. They are poor quality. I do not recommend this to anyone.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/30/2011 7:18:00 PM More reviews by pinkfrost52

I got this free since it came attached to a larger pack of Swisspers cleansing cloths. I'm glad that I didn't have to spend the extra money on this pack of wipes because they are pretty hopeless. As eye makeup remover pads, they do nothing and don't take off my waterproof mascara, gel/liquid eyeliner. The wipes are small, but also quite rough for the skin around the eye area. They do take off my eyeshadow, and some light foundation around my eyes too. The wipes also have a pretty bad packaging since they dry up fairly fast so they became almost unusable when you reach the end. They don't sting my eyes, so I guess that's a plus. I used them up as wet-wipes when out and about.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/26/2010 10:37:00 PM More reviews by CGE83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I got a pack of this thinking that I could just keep it in my makeup bag in case I needed to clean up and reapply my eye makeup. Whilst these pads are conveniently packaged, this is almost the most unpleasant experience I've had with eye makeup remover (sadly, the worst experience goes to Clinique and their Take The Day Off eye makeup remover). The pads were scratchy and dry (well, not totally) and did a poor job removing my waterproof mascara. Needless to say, I won't be getting these ever again.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 10:35:00 PM More reviews by rediska

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Wish I read the reviews here first before buying this! I don't usually buy eye make-up removing wipes but was swayed by the cute small packaging and grabbed some for a weekend away. Used them once - oh my goodness, the last thing i want at the end of a long day is to use sandpaper on my eyes! One eyelid got so irritated, it was all red and wrinkly for the next few days. I've binned the product and learnt my lesson: never buy cheap stuff just because it looks cute!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/28/2009 9:26:00 PM More reviews by tinkerrbelle

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

These are 30 premoistened large square-shaped eye makeup remover pads containing aloe vera and vitamin E in a purple resealable pack that quickly loses its seal.

I agree with other reviewers. The rough texture is too scratchy, they irritated and puffed my eyelids. Plus they didn't remove waterproof mascara well without lots and lots of rubbing and left lots of messy fibres on the skin. They removed normal eyemakeup easily though.

I'd recommend using Swisspers Unscented Facial Cleansing Wipes as these are much softer and gentler. Or if its just the eye makeup you want to get off, I find olive oil and a warm damp microfibre cloth works wonders for me.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/15/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Secretly

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The material of the pads is very rough almost to a degree of an exfoliating pad. It irritates the skin around my eyes because of the rough texture and the formula of the remover is very weak, so you have to keep rubbing and pulling at the skin around the eyes, which is extremely bad for such a delicate skin area. I also highly dislike the smell. Similar scent to cheap sun cream. Not worth even trying. Maybe good for hand wipes if you can stand the smell.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/14/2009 4:27:00 AM More reviews by ilovepoodles

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm not very impressed with these eye make up remover pads.

They are quite rough for a delicate area like the eyes! They also aren't very effective - I had to rub at my eyes for ages to get non-waterproof mascara off.

They may be on the cheap side at $AU5 but I won't be buying them again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/12/2008 11:51:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

ok the size and packaging is cute and all that
but realllyyyy like the wipey things are so rough and irritating on my eye area
and my skin isnt even that sensitive :(

not happy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 5:30:00 AM More reviews by kathhh

PROS:
- Inexpensive (Around $4 AUD for 30)
- Removes makeup fairly effectively
- Alcohol free
- pH balanced
- Hypo-allergenic
- No scent
- Easy to carry around as it is in a very small and travel-free re-sealable plastic pouch.

CONS:
- Feels rough, and taking off makeup can be a tad painful
- Leaves eye area feeling a little bit raw, sticky and tender.. however this goes away with time.