August 28, 2014 | 1171 users online

Blush - Smashbox - Blush Rush in Bare

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2013 3:13:00 PM More reviews by Jhe9488

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This blush is great. If you ever want to do a natural look or want to do a look where there isn't a lot of color on your cheeks, this blush is perfect. It's like the "your skin color but better" kind of color. It makes your skin looks alive without making it look like you're wearing a lot on your cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 1:55:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

I LOVE this blush! It is so natural looking and becoming on any skin tone. I purchased at Sephora and honestly had sort of given up on Smashbox since the last few purchases have been duds but I have since come to the conclusion that as I age, my skin texture has changed and therefore the Smashbox primers, concealers and foundations are no longer suitable, but I still love their eyeshadows and blushes! Excuse my rant and let me get back to this wonderful product...the color is natural and gorgeous to wear. This is my go to blush for my work make-up, I contour the hollows of my cheeks with a matte bronzer and then apply this on the apples of my cheeks as well as brushing it on my nose and forehead. It is the perfect color for a natural, nude work day look. I will definitely repurchase and am so glad that I found this in the first place.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2013 8:42:00 AM More reviews by erykahjm

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

After many unsuccessful tries at finding my "perfect" blush, I had gone years w/o it. I got this as a gift from my sister and its everything I wanted. This color is very natural looking, but still gives me the healthy blushed look I wanted. My tinted moisturizer, blush, and mascara are my daily makeup routine when I'm in a rush. I will buy again once my free product runs out!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2012 7:49:00 PM More reviews by whisper

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

My everyday blush this is so flattering on my skin (light-medium, half Korean, strong yellow under tones). The 'Bare' color looks incredibly "blah" in the pan but applies a gorgeous, mid-tone neutral mauvey beige. The finish is like a sheeny satin; there is shimmer in this. I'm not sure why one of the reviewers below says that it's matte, because it's most certainly not matte! (For starters, it contains mica, which is a mineral that imparts a pearlescent fine shimmer when applied.) I'm a minimalist who steers clear of theatrical makeup, including bright cheek products that scream "hey I'm wearing blush!" So this blush is PERFECT for me. The fine shimmer in this makes my cheeks glow just enough without being over-the-top. It's beautiful. Packaging is a small black disk with a sliding mirror on the bottom. I do wish the lid opened farther than 90 degrees, but that's a minor complaint really. Oh, and I uploaded another pic above (it's the one that shows only the pan) where you can see the shimmer particles clearly. They do not transfer as glitter onto the skin but rather create a luminous glow as I said. At any rate, I love it so much; a definite repurchase for me. It retails for $24 USD.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2012 11:43:00 AM More reviews by ilovejp

I love this blusher. It's perfect for my skin tone. It's very natural but buildable if more colour is wanted. It looks great with a natural tan however when wearing fake tan, depending on how dark it is, a darker blusher may be needed. It's perfect for me though.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/15/2012 1:49:00 PM More reviews by Monday1

I have this blush in Bare and Passion. The color is great, it lasts forever because you need so little at a time, and neither of these colors has any shimmer (which I didn't want).

The packaging was my problem, though. After about a year, I still had plenty of product left in both of these blushes, but the makeup itself was breaking apart and the cases' hinges were breaking. I guess I'm supposed to just replace them, but with so much powder left I really didn't want to. I ended up turning both of them into loose powder. It isn't as easy, but at least I didn't waste all the makeup.

I recommend this blush but suggest they make sturdier cases for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/22/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by dudeitspaulina

My everyday blush,its noticeable but no dramatic.it's a natural neutral blush.it gives you enough glow and color on your cheeks.love it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by AquaGlitz

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Im NC 15 or 20 and this blush is perfect when I need just a hint of life in my cheeks but I'm putting color emphasis somewhere else (lips, eyes). I like the packaging, I like the consistency, would definitely buy again.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2011 2:16:00 PM More reviews by FrenchieDay

This is my new favourite blush. I'm quite fair and have an olive tone to my skin. I normally go for plummy colours but decided I wanted something a bit different. This looks absolutely lovely. Not too peachy, just natural and soft. The shimmer is not too much and makes my skin glow. I wear this blush with many different looks because on my skin it works with both warm and cool eyeshadow/lipstick. Love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 5:11:00 PM More reviews by boolala

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm a NW15 and this is my absolute favorite blush, which is saying something for me, because blush is seriously my guilty pleasure. This color is so natural, fresh, and warm that I automatically grab for it everyday. When I was thinking about purchasing this I was worried because it's said to have some sparkle, but it's really just the right amount. I have large pores, so I usually stay away from shimmery blushes, but this one has such a small amount that it just adds some luminosity without being sparkly.

The only thing that could be changed about this is the packaging. It come with a little slide out mirror on the bottom of the compact that is so small that it really has no use. I'd rather they take off the mirror and make it a few dollars cheaper, because it's really just a waste.