April 24, 2014 | 929 users online

Eyes - Red Cherry - False Eyelashes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are the perfect lashes for the first timer! the bands are flexible easy to use. 100% human hair and there are also several sites plus e-bay that you can reliability purchase these lashes for $2.00 and under. I like Ikatehouse but they do tend to be out of stock of some of my staples. I love the DW which are great for day time along with the DEL which are much lighter and enhancing without being over the top. I also love the WSP which are thicker and slightly longer than the DW's but wonderful for an evening but natural look. The great thing is you can try several lashes for around $20 find what you like and then go on e-bay and pick them up by the dozen. If you are careful to clean the glue after you use them and store them in their original packaging or a lash case that I've seen out there you can get upto 5 uses out of them. I do not put mascara on after I do my falseys. I curl and put my mascara on before let it dry and I also put my liner on to give me a straight line and to help blend in the band. I also clean them with a non oily cleaner. Yes they are cheap but they are great for multiple wears. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy201

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using these lashes for years. I use #15 at night and #46 for everyday wear. I leave them on for 3-4 days with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend these lashes and they're so cheap!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lorry89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this brand, some of my favourites are DW, which are very similar or the same as the whispy Gypsy lashes (forget the number).
I stupidly bought #5 once, without trimming they are too drag queenish for anybody except an actual drag queen or Snookie.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by chnch999

I LOVE THESE FALSIES! #47, 203, DW and 138 are my favorite! Picked them up at LadyMoss.com (no affiliation) for $1.60. It's the cheapest I found them for so I stocked up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are so much better than I expected! I bought 8 pair in various styles for everyday and also a costume. For $2 a pair- can't be beat!

I like the DW (demi-whispies) for everyday, very natural look. The #1's are more dramatic but still not obviously fake and cheesy. I used the 107's for my costume which are SUPER long and was the perfect doll-like look I was going for. :) (pictures in profile)

MadameMadeline carries these, and even with shipping- they're cheap. (fast shipping, plus you can get a discount for subscribing to the mailing list) I haven't been able to find them in stores, although I've been told some places that sell extensions, etc might have them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by khousie

Red Cherry false lash is one of my favorites! It is made of real human hair so it is a lot lighter than the sythetic ones. Some of the other brands I have tried on does not shape up to my eyes too well, but Red Cherry is soooo much easier to apply on my eyes...like it was a perect match! ;)

style #1 is the best for a more natural but yet still wanting to show the lashes off.
My favorite style that works with my eyes are #47!

The only thing I have to say about this is that the lashes does not hold its shape too well compare to others I have tried...and that's becasue I sometimes sleep in them on party nights! But be sure to take good care of them to a longer usage!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by MUAclaudette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite lashes---EVER! I am a makeup artist and I use Red Cherry Lashes on my clients. I also use them personally. I really like lashes #1, #82, #600. These lashes I mentioned are natural looking ones. They last a long time if you take care of them. I want to say I have re-used my #600 at least 7 times and still looks fab each time I have them on!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:03:00 AM More reviews by izzyjames

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had not heard of this brand before in the UK and was curious to try them when I came accross them on a UK false eyelash website - buyeyelashes
I picked style # 503 which seemed to be natural looking strip lashes and I also picked style # 49 which were lower lashes.

The lashes arrived next day and came with the websites own brand of latex-free eyelash adhesive.

The upper lashes were easy to apply - no need to trim them. They were really flexible and didn't have a thick band, in fact the band was pretty much invisible. Once on the lashes blended perfectly with my own I didn't need to apply mascara. They looked really natural and long.

The lower lashes were a little tricky to apply at first but I have never worn them before. Once on I couldn't believe how natural they were. I got a lot of comments from friends and colleagues and they didn't even realise I had fake lower lashes on!

The adhesive that came with the lashes was superb. It gave great hold, just as good as Duo which is what I would normally use. When I had taken off the lashes the adhesive peeled away from the strip really easilly.

I have stored the lashes back in the box they came in and I think I will be able to get atleast 5 or 6 wears oot of them.

The website has a large selection of lashes in the Red Cherry range to choose from I will definately purchase some more.