September 30, 2014 | 1811 users online

Eyes - Red Cherry - False Eyelashes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 1:55:00 PM More reviews by imperiale

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

*I wrote this review separately specifically for the 43's, but it doesn't seem to come up, so I'm copying here as well*

I don't typically wear false lashes as I would rather get lash extensions, but there's no denying that falsies are a bit kinder on your wallet and your lashes so I've been branching out!

After doing some research, I discovered Red Cherry lashes, and figured I'd give them a try as not only do they use 100% human hair, but they're also very cheap!

I bought style #43 - lashes of a medium thickness, regular spacing, and long length. I have to say, I absolutely LOVE them. I wore them for an occasion, but I don't think these are overkill for everyday if you're a lady who loves lashes. You can easily cut and modify them, the band is quite flexible and not too thin so it both holds glue well and adheres well to the lash line. I wore these with Duo's black lash glue, and they lasted me all day! I've not worn that pair since, but I've cleaned them up and they're holding up very well - another reviewer for a different style of Red Cherry said she got about five uses out of one pair. In the UK these retail for 3 a pair, which is a fantastic deal - they're absolutely worth it.

I'm hesitant to call these HG simply because I haven't tried any other brands, but they're fantastic and I will definitely repurchase and try other styles as well! Love love love!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2014 7:20:00 PM More reviews by amy0690

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Amazing

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/11/2014 2:35:00 PM More reviews by stimwink1

These are the perfect lashes for the first timer! the bands are flexible easy to use. 100% human hair and there are also several sites plus e-bay that you can reliability purchase these lashes for $2.00 and under. I like Ikatehouse but they do tend to be out of stock of some of my staples. I love the DW which are great for day time along with the DEL which are much lighter and enhancing without being over the top. I also love the WSP which are thicker and slightly longer than the DW's but wonderful for an evening but natural look. The great thing is you can try several lashes for around $20 find what you like and then go on e-bay and pick them up by the dozen. If you are careful to clean the glue after you use them and store them in their original packaging or a lash case that I've seen out there you can get upto 5 uses out of them. I do not put mascara on after I do my falseys. I curl and put my mascara on before let it dry and I also put my liner on to give me a straight line and to help blend in the band. I also clean them with a non oily cleaner. Yes they are cheap but they are great for multiple wears. Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/12/2012 6:55:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy201

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I've been using these lashes for years. I use #15 at night and #46 for everyday wear. I leave them on for 3-4 days with no problems at all. I would definitely recommend these lashes and they're so cheap!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/22/2012 5:23:00 AM More reviews by lorry89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Love this brand, some of my favourites are DW, which are very similar or the same as the whispy Gypsy lashes (forget the number).
I stupidly bought #5 once, without trimming they are too drag queenish for anybody except an actual drag queen or Snookie.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/11/2011 12:29:00 AM More reviews by OhErykah21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Lovely lashes ♥ I bought a dramatic look .. And they looked really really good! :))

rated 5 of 5 on 10/9/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by chnch999

I LOVE THESE FALSIES! #47, 203, DW and 138 are my favorite! Picked them up at LadyMoss.com (no affiliation) for $1.60. It's the cheapest I found them for so I stocked up!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 1:23:00 AM More reviews by silldr

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

These are so much better than I expected! I bought 8 pair in various styles for everyday and also a costume. For $2 a pair- can't be beat!

I like the DW (demi-whispies) for everyday, very natural look. The #1's are more dramatic but still not obviously fake and cheesy. I used the 107's for my costume which are SUPER long and was the perfect doll-like look I was going for. :) (pictures in profile)

MadameMadeline carries these, and even with shipping- they're cheap. (fast shipping, plus you can get a discount for subscribing to the mailing list) I haven't been able to find them in stores, although I've been told some places that sell extensions, etc might have them.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 5:36:00 AM More reviews by khousie

Red Cherry false lash is one of my favorites! It is made of real human hair so it is a lot lighter than the sythetic ones. Some of the other brands I have tried on does not shape up to my eyes too well, but Red Cherry is soooo much easier to apply on my eyes...like it was a perect match! ;)

style #1 is the best for a more natural but yet still wanting to show the lashes off.
My favorite style that works with my eyes are #47!

The only thing I have to say about this is that the lashes does not hold its shape too well compare to others I have tried...and that's becasue I sometimes sleep in them on party nights! But be sure to take good care of them to a longer usage!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 4:15:00 AM More reviews by MUAclaudette

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My favorite lashes---EVER! I am a makeup artist and I use Red Cherry Lashes on my clients. I also use them personally. I really like lashes #1, #82, #600. These lashes I mentioned are natural looking ones. They last a long time if you take care of them. I want to say I have re-used my #600 at least 7 times and still looks fab each time I have them on!