J Del Pozo in White

3.7

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I really disliked this scent. I bought it because I heard it was a dupe for Poison, but to me it smells like a synthesized version of Poison w/ a heavy added detergent note.

In the name of experiment, my friend also gave it a try that has very different tastes/chemistry (a great lover of spices and orientals), and she said it gave her a nasty headache & a detergent note. :X
continued >>

on 4/24/2010 1:42:00 PM

This is a really beautiful perfume. My friends and I went to a department store recently that was having a special fragrance event. Everywhere we turned someone handed us something to sniff. One of my friends, who has difficult skin chemistry and has trouble finding a scent that doesn't turn on her, took one whiff of this and fell in love (so did I). 10 minutes later we were still loving it so she tried it on. It smelled so beautiful on her and it didn't turn for the entire night. She went back and snagged this perfume.

I got a sample, too, and tried it out today. Gorgeous! I've actually smelled something similar to this but I can't remember what it was. At any rate, this is a great, feminine, romantic scent that, when spritzed lightly, is good for daytime and can really be a gorgeous evening perfume. I hope my friend gets tired of it - I want it for myself!

on 9/18/2008 9:07:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got a generous sample of this from a local department store when I was looking for something new & fresh. For reference I'm a heavy Chanel user - Coco/Coco Mlle/Allure. The SA recommended J Del Pozo in White so I spritzed a little and then she made me a generous sample to take home. It's floral with some spice and musk. Not overly heavy floral, but on me you can definitely smell magnolia & jasmine. It's nice & feminine - could be used for daytime as long as you're light handed with the sprayer and it will make a nice evening date-night scent. Reminds me of Poison but not nearly as cloying. It's not a jeans/sweatshirt kind of fresh/floral scent, more of a pretty dress kind of scent. I'm not overly excited about the bottle it's in, it seemed kind of hard to handle being round & wide but it's certainly different. I would buy if I could find it duty free at the airport or discount fragrance mart but it's not going to be a HG for me.

Popular Fragrances