July 30, 2014 | 1952 users online

Fragrances - Marc Jacobs - Daisy Eau de Parfum

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 11:37:00 AM More reviews by Telisha92

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My favourite perfume that I will always go back to. Lasts all day and my friends and family always compliment me on how good I smell! Such a beautiful girly scent, to match the bottle it comes in.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/29/2014 7:49:00 AM More reviews by nickilloyd

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

When i saw this beautiful bottle, i was instantly drawn to it.... however, i was very dissapointed with the scent... very basic, bland cheap smelling floral.... it wore off after 5 minutes so i definitely wont purchase this.... so disappointed as i loved Lola.... then again i have friends who love it so i guess it depends on the person... not for me though.. smells cheap

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2014 7:45:00 PM More reviews by Leeopeth444

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this perfume so much!!! Has a gentle smell of sweet flowers and it lasts all day on me. I love the cute packaging also.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2013 10:48:00 PM More reviews by msdi2u

I absolutely LOVE this fragrance! I got a sample from Sephora, and it was love at first spritz! I knew as soon as I emptied that little sample vial that I would be taking a trip to the mall for more! Marc Jacobs Daisy is like crack to me: highly addictive & I can't get enough of it. I have been wearing this fragrance every day since I first used up that sample, and I can't think of any fragrance that is more "me." Daisy is a pretty, delicate, floral that reminds me of wearing fresh, clean linens on a breezy spring day when all of the new plants are beginning to sprout buds. I just love everything about this fragrance- except for the price. Unfortunately, greed in the beauty industry has just become more and more rampant, and Marc Jacobs products are no exception.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2013 10:43:00 AM More reviews by LoreleiK

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fresh but sweet. Light but long lasting. It smell soooo heavenly. I don't remember where I first scented this , the airport maybe , but it left me with quite an impression!

rated 3 of 5 on 9/9/2013 1:44:00 AM More reviews by silvia04

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Gorgeous scent, when I first smelt it - it was subtle yet so unique. Works well with the chemistry of my skin however only for 10 minutes. This product does not last! I am literally out the door and it is gone, when comparing this with my other go to scent; Issey Miyake Leau Dissey which lasts at least 24 hours on me, Daisy just does not compare.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/14/2013 5:39:00 AM More reviews by YassAndin

My all time favorite perfume. It smells really floral and girly, which is the reason why I love it. It's perfect for younger people, because of how vibrant it is. I prefer this over the other Marc Jacobs perfumes, and I will definitely repurchase this as soon as I run out.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2013 11:04:00 AM More reviews by EveEve90

I love this fragrance and definitely wears it almost everyday in the morning! It just smells really fresh and not too strong. The packaging is absolutely cute too. For some reason, it does not last too long on me which is why I took off 1 lippie.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by ShesPerfectlyImperfect

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This has been my favourite perfume for such a long time now. I'm very picky with my perfumes, and get easilly tired of the ones I buy. But this one I've just been sticking to for so long. I doubt that I'm ever going to get tired of it. Daisy has a light feminine flower scent to it, which I absolutely love. The scent is described as following: "Daisy captivates with the luscious freshness of wild strawberry, then blooms with the modern vintage edge of velvety violet petals and finishes with a luminous blend of gardenia and jasmine. The white accords of birch and cedarwood add a bit of intensity."
Also, the pretty white/golden bottle is impossible not to love. It looks quite lovely on my makeuptable.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2012 12:12:00 AM More reviews by MissRaffix3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

Lovely, fresh scent! It's a young, light, floral fragrance. Perfect for the springtime. Plus the bottle is absolutely adorable!