October 20, 2014 | 1895 users online

Candles - Yankee Candles - Tart in Autumn Leaves

rated 5 of 5 on 9/25/2012 10:58:00 PM More reviews by ariraven

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Smells of pine and cinnamon to me. my favorite for fall

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 3:44:00 PM More reviews by JAnne322

Have this in tarts, and a scented oil. Loving the scent, reminds me of my childhood walking through the woods in the fall, the smell of freshly-crunched fallen leaves, with a hint of piney citrusy goodness. Strong throw on the tart, very strong on the scented oil, the oil scents my entire apartment.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/18/2010 11:50:00 AM More reviews by picklemesoftly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I loved this tart so much that I ended up buying the large candle but it just wasnít the same! I prefer the Autumn Leaves in the tart form, such a perfect fragrance for the fall Ė itís freshly spicy with a hint of autumn leaves and a splash of citrus.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2008 11:47:00 AM More reviews by sweetnsnooty

This tart has an amazing throw, wow! My living room is quite large and open, yet the fragrance was strong. My son even smelled it in the basement, he came upstairs to find the source of the fragrance. Autum Leaves smells like warm, slightly spicy but at the same time fresh, cozy cottage deep in the woods. I also detected very light hints of citrus. A perfect fragrance for fall days leading up to and during winter. The throw isn't as powerful as the wax evaporates, so the second time that I use the same tart, I move it into a smaller room and experience the cozy aroma all over again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/17/2008 12:08:00 AM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This tart is wonderful. It is a very woodsy scent, perfect for cold weather. It has super strong throw. It made my whole house smell like pine trees and crisp leaves, with a hint of sweetness. Perfect to burn on Thanksgiving or Christmas. I might even buy this in a large jar, I love it so much!