Estee Lauder Pure Colour Long lasting Lipstick - Silk Red

on 10/11/2008 2:01:00 PM

I have this lipstick in Pikberry and have been using this colour for years. It lasts for ages and I only need to replace it every six months. It is the most mosturising lipstick I have ever used - lovely texture - not gloopy and smells nice. The colour is neutral and flatters all skin tones and colours. A must have.

on 9/15/2008 11:50:00 PM

I love Estee's Pure colour lipstick when i owned Black Wine couple of years ago. I still have a stump left - its my precious expensive lippie & i tend to leave the last bit & use it sparingly.

Its still very creamy since the day i started using it & the colour's superb. Pure colour as it says - I am one who likes the richness of a bold lipstick - as its a canvas on which i can play with to alter the colour with lighter or shimmery glosses - with 1 bold lipstick & 1 gloss I have have a few variations to play with.

More Lipstick - Bolder look
Less lipstick - chic day look
more gloss - more pout
less gloss - modern look

I have few of other like pricey brands - they have already dried up & i need some friction to apply the last bits.

But because i use gloss - it doesnt last the whole day - but good enough for me.

Popular Lipsticks