August 27, 2014 | 1890 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Hold It

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 2:47:00 AM More reviews by demmie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Other, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

Everything said before me is true. This is amazingly creamy and feels beautiful on your lips. I haven't seen a shade like it, actually. It's very rich and is just a very pretty brownish-red. Will purchase again,

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2009 5:18:00 PM More reviews by pianadark

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This shade stuck out to me the most as I was browsing through a BeneFit stand. It's a rich creamy brown/berry/red that looks amazing against my olive NC35 skintone. This is my first Benefit lipstick and I am extremely impressed with the pigmentation and creaminess. Tons of rich color without a matte drying feeling. I find that a lot of reds are too bright or cool toned/blue but Hold It! is the perfect brownish red for my skintone. I like to layer this shade while blotting with a Kleenex for a long lasting stain. Love this for a pulled together, classy and sophisticated yet very sexy look!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 9:03:00 PM More reviews by 8ball

This is somewhere between a gloss and a lipstick. It comes in a tube and is solid. The color "Hold It" is gorgeous. It is a deep brownish berry. It is semi-sheer, non-metallic or shimmery, with a beautiful shiny gloss finish. It's much more comfortable and slightly longer-lasting than lip gloss. I always buy intense, highly pigmented lipstick and this certainly isn't one of those, but I absolutely love how this looks. The rich color and gleam are beautiful. I take off one lippy because the staying power is not so great. By the way, Hold It looks great over drying matte lipstick. It sort of makes it the best of both worlds.