October 24, 2014 | 1832 users online

Toners - Christian Dior - HydrAction Deep Hydration Refreshing Spray

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2011 6:20:00 PM More reviews by rallu

When I am done applying all my makeup, I spray this allover my face. Makes my face dewy and keeps my makeup in place all day long.
UPDATE: Found out they discontinued this spray. So sad :(

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2009 11:45:00 PM More reviews by vleemakeup

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

AWESOME!!!! I love spraying this on after I've applied my make-up - especially in summer!! I find this product helps my make-up settle really well & I even think it helps my make-up to last longer when I've used this; compared to when I don't. I also like to use it after toning my skin & before applying my serum - I think it helps my serum smooth on easier & absorb into my skin more quickly. Definitely repurchasing!!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/27/2009 4:47:00 PM More reviews by TerracottaSun

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My all year everything spray! During the summer when it's just too doggone hot for a moisturizer I'll use this in place of, granted there's no SPF but I normally dodge the sun anyway. During winter if my moisturizer just isn't cutting it due to extreme harsh cold tempertures, I'll spray this on, allow it to dry within 2-3 minutes then apply my moisturizer on top & I'm good to go! The spray itself is a light mist, has excellent moisturizing agents w/o a greasy shine, a great hydrator w/o heaviness, very light fragrance, & the bottle last forever. This is a fabulous addition to my skincare arsenal & one truly worthy of re-purchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2008 11:31:00 PM More reviews by dharbo

I absolutely love this spray. My skin did not breakout from this at all and it felt very hydrated afterwards. I use this with my BE for the wet application method and it works absolutely perfectly. Because of the price, yeah I know water would be cheaper, I try not to use too much to save. It's soooooo worth it though. My makeup looks fresh and natural. In the summer its great to liven your skin up.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/13/2008 2:36:00 AM More reviews by dioraddict84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

This is a really expensive water spray, but I like it. That is my main complaint, is the price. The spray gives you freshness at any time. You can apply it over your makeup to give it hold. It instantly makes your skin look re-plumped and gives makeup lasting radiance.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 3:02:00 PM More reviews by chanel277

What a waste of time and money.If you like those types of products try fix+ by mac

INGREDIENTS:Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Betaine, Glycerin, Alcohol, Methylparaben, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xylitylglucoside, Anhydroxylitol, Phenoxyethanol, Biosaccharide Gum-1, Xylitol, Parfum (Fragrance), Ajuga Turkestanica Extract, Sorbitol, Algin, Decyloxazolidinone, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Cellulose Gum, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT.