September 21, 2014 | 1896 users online

Styling Products - Garnier - Brilliantine Shine Glistening Drops

rated 3 of 5 on 5/30/2011 2:41:00 PM More reviews by aintanothaguru

I really liked the smell and it kinda gives my hair a bit shine. Don't use near your roots as it will make your hair greasy.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2011 9:05:00 PM More reviews by pandabear333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

they "discontinued" this, but what they actually did was just put it in a different packaging with a different name. you can find "sleek and shine anti frizz serum" which comes in a shorter and fatter bottle at cvs and it's the exact same product as this one. the smell is the same, the effect is the same.
it's a fantastic product. the only thing that is better than this is fekkai glossing cream, but this stuff is definitely number two. i have very thick, wavy/curly hair that i use heat on weekly and this gives a fantastic shine and softness. when i can't/don't want to shell out the $20 for fekkai, i pick this up. for only $7 or so, it's definitely a bargain.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/26/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by MakeupAddictedArtist

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

HG!!!!!!!!! I have naturally wavy hair. I love to use this after I blow my hair..just 1-2 pumps and smooth it through. Leaves my hair absolutely frizz-free, shiny, gorgeous!!! They DISCONTINUED this and I can't find it in any stores anymore. The Fructis Shine Spray is NOT the same. I just ordered 6 bottles of this on line. I LOVE it and can't be without!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/1/2010 2:40:00 PM More reviews by Lamballe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I really like these, I squirt two drops in my palm, rub them together, spread it across my fingers, then run my hands all through my dried hair. It leaves it looking a little healthier than normal without making it look greasy or weighed down. It is a perfect finishing touch for days when you feel your hair is looking a little dull and could use some help. As with all hair serums, you have to be careful not to apply too much, and of course do not apply it all over the roots of your hair or you will be disappointed with this product. I also love how easy this is to wash off my hands unlike my CHI Silk Infusion, I can just run my hands under the sink and it is gone, no wiping it all over my hand towels. :P

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/11/2010 12:14:00 AM More reviews by plumeriapassion

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Smells good, but doesn't hold down my flyaways. Also, the bottle leaks product.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2010 2:00:00 PM More reviews by Bunnisan

Excllent product
it shines hair without it being to oily
if you don't have tiem to shower but want a healthy hair look
this is the way to go
last long for more then 3 months

some of the product ingredients stick on the bottom so make sure you shake it well then pump it out and rub into hands and hair

(\ /)
(^_^)
C(")(")

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2009 1:04:00 AM More reviews by svetlana89

My new HG for hair serums! After I discovered this, I've dropped all the moroccan oil or olive oil type of serums and products. I apply this about 2-3 pumps when my hair is wet, rub it in my palms and apply to the end thirds of my hair. Then I spray a detangler/leave-in and my hair is beautiful! It doesn't weigh hair down or make it greasy. And sometimes in the morning I apply another pump or two to smooth it out and it's shiny without looking oily. This is one of the best products by garnier fructis!!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/4/2009 6:36:00 PM More reviews by ThatGirlWithTheEyeliner

This is actually a great product! When I first bought it I wasn't that impressed..it was ok but I kinda thought it was just like every other cheap serum I've bought (Its not exactly a serum but close - like a really watery one)..My hair is pretty damaged right now (which it wasnt when I used the product the first time) b/c I bleached it twice in less then 1 month. This is when I started to see the difference with this product...I tried heavier serums first thinking that would be better for the damage to not show as well but my hair was looking like a trainwreck. So I decided to give it another shot..and ya know what? my hair definitely looks better when I use this! Is it a miracle product? No...but it definitely makes a bigger difference then the serums I was using before (Bumble&Bumble Defrizz, Organix Coconut serum, Biosilk, John Frieda, BTZ Straight Shot serum) I use it in conjunction with B&B Straight (an HG of mine!) on wet hair before I blow dry..It definitely made my hair shinier (which is the point of this product!) but it also made my hair less frizzy/damaged looking as well (a nice plus!) I put "yes" to buying again because it is a really nice product but I'm still gonna keep looking for that HG!

My only complaint is that the pump sucks...I dont know if I just got a bum one put its hard to press the pump down and sometimes the pump just fails on me and I have to open the top to use it. oh well, no biggie!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/28/2009 2:25:00 AM More reviews by babitcake

I am very impressed! A lot of Garnier products don't seem to work so great for me, but I just bought this on a whim and it was so cheap there was no harm in trying. It looks a bit thick and heavy in the bottle, but once I tried it I was very happy with it. The liquid is thin and very slick, and it does add nice shine on the hair and makes my split ends virtually disappear. The smell is delicious and it just makes my hair feel so silky. I love it! Wonderful for only $3.00.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2009 5:35:00 PM More reviews by siouxie

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Got this @ Duane Reade drugstore during a special - $2.99. Use very little of this in conjunction with Morrocan Oil prior to blowing and straightening. I get excellent results using the two together.