April 20, 2014 | 1831 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

after i used it ....i got acne on my face

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2014 7:36:00 AM More reviews by melisca

I read many negative comments about this product but still I decided to try it. To stay on the safe side I bought this one in Apricot as I am a fair skinned lady especially in the winter and I was afraid how the other colors may reflect on my skin in different lights.

The main reason to choose this brand was that I am very satisfied with their foundation.

My main concern was to hide more the tiny blue veins which appear around my eyes before I apply the other make-up. Nothing like this I ever read to be written for the product but my sense did not mislead me. This shade really kills the blue in my skin and leaves it smoother and glowing. Besides this the formula seems to be very good for my skin:
1. With very tiny amount I cover the whole face area
2. No irritation, no redness, no pimples after using it
3. I can still feel my skin is breathing
4. My make-up lasts longer.
5. Actually with it I even don't need foundation but only concealer in some areas.

I am considering whether not to try it in Caramel, a shade used by the dark-skinned ladies to see what the effect will be. I am only afraid that if I like it in the shop it would be difficult for me to stop myself from buying it and it is expensive, very expensive!

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2014 11:35:00 PM More reviews by teller5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Meh, bought the light blue in the hopes of enlivening my uber pale skin. Went on smooth enough, blended ok, but always seemed to just sit on my skin. My foundstion is low to medium coverage, but this primer seemed to make my foundation feel heavy. Didn't do anything in terms of oil control. Couldn't really find a good use for it, so I gave it to my 20 something niece to try as she is a fan of MUFE, loose powder. Very expensive for a product that does virtually nothing.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/18/2013 11:23:00 AM More reviews by IloveShuUemura

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

The only word to describe this primer is "suck". If I could, I would not even give a star. It is super expensive and it doesn't works at all. It totally sucks. I wore this and it made any of my foundation looked patchy and made it slide off my face in an hour. I've come to a verdict that none of any MUFE products suits me. I tried the HD foundation and many more my conclusion on them is that they aren't suitable for me. Would never purchase this nor any of MUFE's products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/14/2013 3:19:00 AM More reviews by samiiyo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have oily and acne-prone skin and I would absolutely not buy this product again. First of all, it's expensive. Second of all, it doesn't make my makeup stay or look better than it would without it. Thirdly, it breaks me out horribly in painful blemishes. When I bought this over a year ago I didn't know about the Sephora return policy and therefore I didn't return it. Now I'm stuck with this bottle of stuff that ruins my face. Sometimes I whip it out on special occasions, thinking maybe it will work "this time" or with "this foundation", but no. Every time I use it, when I apply the foundation it has this weird separating effect that I just can't describe. I should've returned this.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2013 12:54:00 AM More reviews by msdi2u

Still on the quest for my replacement face primer after stupid Paula Dorf discontinued what was the best face primer on the planet (for me). I tried the MUFE HD microperfecting primer (white), and I really do not care for it at all. I really don't understand why there is fragrance in it (who wants 'perfume' on their face?), and it is way too drying to help my liquid foundation apply easier and look better on my skin. If anything, it makes my foundation (MAC Studiofix Fluid SPF15) sit on top of my skin- and makes me look like I have corpse-face! Yuck!!! I just wish I kept the receipt so I could return it...

rated 3 of 5 on 10/14/2013 8:51:00 PM More reviews by kawaiibrit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm iffy on this product. I think it did its job, but for the price I paid for it, it wasn't stellar.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/12/2013 1:27:00 PM More reviews by anonymousjoy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was looking for a a primer that would help my sensitive, dry skin and after finally finding a foundation that seemed pale enough for my skin - MUFE HD Foundation in 110, which now seems too orange on me- I bought the primer to go with. Unfortunately this was a huge mistake. This product really irritated my skin; it felt tight, dried out, and too hot and it did not help the foundation at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/8/2013 1:30:00 PM More reviews by nikitax

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

Like many others have mentioned this thing does absolutely nothing except to irritate your skin.

I used it under my MUFE HD foundation and I didn't feel any difference at all. ( I tried neutral and green )

Stay away form this product if you have redness and/or very sensitive skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/1/2013 9:06:00 PM More reviews by SkyAlternative

After failing to find a good primer in the drugstores, I have decided to seek out samples of Sephora's high end, yet expensive brands. This primer is okay but not for me. I have a sample of the white formula. I like that it absorbs quickly but I find myself needing to use too much to cover my face. I don't think I could keep spending $34 on a full size bottle to keep up. And it doesn't leave my face any smoother or better looking beforehand. I like that it holds my foundation steady and does not make it hard to apply and blend. Would not purchase a full bottle. Up until right now, I was not aware that there were other colors/types of this primer. Perhaps one of the other ones would work good for me but I will just try other brands in the mean time.