November 28, 2014 | 1033 users online

Primer/ Corrector - Make Up For Ever - HD Microperfecting Primer

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/31/2014 12:08:00 PM More reviews by tigirlyly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I did not like how "liquidy" this primer consistency. I ended up with applying to much on my hands and had to wipe the extra off on a towel.

As it is a liquid, application is straightfoward and easy. Does prime face and pores very well. My bb cream and foundation look great on top of this primer. Weartime is excellent, foundation stayed put all day.

I just can't get past the consistency of the product. I need a more gel like product.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2014 8:24:00 PM More reviews by blondeattack

This primer was horrible on my skin, within half an hour of applying it my dry patches were already flaking up. unfortunately, it also made me break out within a week of wearing it and i had to take it back at the end of the week just because it made my skin itch like craaaazy. Do not recommend for dry sensitive skinned people. My skin didn't even look 'primed' at all.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/22/2014 4:06:00 PM More reviews by janee346

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I'm somewhat surprised that this primer has such poor reviews. I really enjoy this primer. I have combination/oily skin, so I only use this on the more normal or dry parts of my skin. It feels very silky and goes well with every foundation I use, however I do put powder on before foundation, so I'm not sure if it's any different. The only problem is the price and the packaging. I've repurchased this once but I probably won't anymore. The lid cracks easily, which happened to both that I've bought. I will use the NYX HD primer, which isn't as nice but works for the price.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/13/2014 8:37:00 PM More reviews by Steelermummeh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I purchased the green version to help cover redness.

It does work - sort of. It's covered my redness quite well for about an hour. Then it left a stinging sensation that didn't quit. For $30, that's a massive disappointment.

It looks like my girls will have another product to fight over.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/10/2014 3:08:00 AM More reviews by NickiMadden

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this primer thinking that the yellow would actually brighten underneath my eyes prior to foundation and concealer - it does nothing. It blends into my skin like a moisturiser. It does not prolong the wear of my makeup, nor does it make my foundation application easier - it actually makes my foundation stick and grab in all sorts of places. Total waste of money!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/8/2014 8:36:00 PM More reviews by jiney17

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I used this everyday for about two weeks and I have to admit that this is the first MUFE product I've been disappointed by. This primer doesn't really do anything that a primer should do. It does not help my makeup last longer. It does not control oil/shine (and I have combination/dry skin!). And the tint (02 mauve) is so subtle it's really not useful for color correction. For me, there is zero difference between using this primer and not using it.

I am also starting to suspect that this primer caused a recent small breakout on my forehead.

Good points: great packaging, lightweight texture, no cyclopentasiloxane (an ingredient that causes reactions in some people), and a nice, sweet fragrance (though unscented is preferable)

The price is way too high for this product to be so mediocre. Honestly, I've used sunscreens (Sofina, Shiseido) that have done a better job of keeping my face looking fresh than this stuff. I will not repurchase and will probably end up returning the bottle I do have.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/9/2014 9:01:00 AM More reviews by autumnbaby

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I hate this product. Got the Neutral one as it was recommended by the SA at Sephora. After first use, I noticed some zits and after my second use, I broke out like CRAZY! Regret purchasing such an expensive product which just made my skin worse.

Am really dissatisfied.

rated 2 of 5 on 9/4/2014 3:33:00 PM More reviews by penelopet

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff makes me break out every time I use it and I don't think it makes my makeup stay on longer, although it does make it go one more evenly.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/30/2014 11:47:00 AM More reviews by izzybella

I don't usually use a foundation primer, but I dabble with them from to time because who doesn't want longer lasting flawless foundation? This primer is similar to the NARS pore refining primer in that it has a watery consistency, which I prefer over the more silicone-y primers (i.e. Smashbox). It's scented with a fresh fragrance that dissipates after a while but initially it's a bit strong. I don't really notice any "glowing" effects from this primer and my foundation didn't seem to apply any differently than if I had applied it directly over my moisturizer. So, I can't say that this is a must-have, but I do like this primer because it's lightweight and not as thick or greasy feeling as some silicone-based primers can be.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2014 6:32:00 AM More reviews by dora9213

after i used it ....i got acne on my face