December 18, 2014 | 1173 users online

Lipstick - Wet 'n' Wild - Fantasy Makers Black Lipstick (11065)

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 9/2/2012 9:54:00 AM More reviews by imdiffrentsowhat

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I don't know why some people are calling this greasy. It goes on smoothly and actually I got it at KMart and they mismarked it for 0.99 instead of 1.99 so I got five of them for the 0.99 price.

It's actually the best black lipstick I've been able to find. I got the five to stock up. I've honestly always loved Wet n' Wild, and this product is one of the reasons I love it so much.

The only other black lipstick I have ever found is much more expensive and goes on grey. This lipstic has very nice deep pigment.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2011 11:15:00 PM More reviews by jglam

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this lipstick to wear to school a couple years ago for Halloween because I was a vampire.I was trying to put it on and it kept smearing so I pulled my lipliner out of my makeup bag and put it on and put more of the product on top. Well it went one my vampire teeth instead.I did not notice until my crush said that I had black lipstick on my teeth and that I looked like a total dork. Thanks alot fantasy makers!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/26/2011 3:16:00 PM More reviews by ssslasher23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was uber excited about this lipstick being 'moisturizing', but moisturizing is definitely not the word for this. It's more...greasy. Just feels like it's sliding all over. The MUAer who suggested the nude lipliner is absolutely right, this is the kind of lipstick that will bleed and spread all over and end up looking very messy. Also doesn't have very good coverage, I find I have to apply it a few times to get a good, solid colour. Will try to finish this tube and definitelynot buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:05:00 PM More reviews by DarkViolet001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

i don't have much to say about this product but it's not the best.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/31/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by AyameAngel

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick, it's smooth and has good pigment in it. It is hard to remove though, and often leaves some black on my lips, but I would purchase this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2010 1:49:00 PM More reviews by zooper12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this at ulta solely for Halloween,because I was going to be a dead Barbie.;)since Halloween was on a Sunday this year,I wore it to school on Friday and decided not to wear it on Halloween.my lips are usually extremely dry,unless I put chapstick on.I was in a rush in the morning,and I put it on dry lips.:/ now I know I shouldn't have done this,but i was in a rush.btw,I used a lip brush.it would NOT go on dry patches,so I tried putting on aquaphor,but I didn't have time to let it sink in,which made application a lil iffy.however,this lipstick started to sink into fine lines after four hours,then eating.I shouldve thought to bring it for touch ups,but I didn't.by the middle of the school day,around 12:30 or so,it looked like I had dry,black,flaky patches on my lips,and I had to keep explaining to people that my black lipstick was coming off,so they wouldn't think slmething's wrong with my lips.also,I didn't like the packaging,because it slides up.when it's held upside down or sideways,it can sometimes slide,and the lipstick smooshes the inside of the top of the clear plastic cap.This also results in the lipstick being squished and blunt at the top,but I guess it's not really a HUGE deal.and for $1,and for only using it once,u get what you pay for.I only said I would buy again because if I ever needed to buy a black lipstick to wear for one time only like this one,you can't beat the price!

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2010 10:40:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Horrible, horrible stuff. I originally bought it to wear on Halloween with my costume, and I couldn't even do that. It's horribly greasy and almost slimy, almost seems to "perspire" on your skin, and when it does dry it leaves my lips feeling.. well, dry. It has no staying power whatsoever, it slips and slides between your lips and rubs off with the lightest touch. It's really more like a black grease facepaint stick than true lipstick. Package quality is a 3 because it's just a simple clear lipstick tube, not great but not bad either.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/25/2009 4:13:00 PM More reviews by PinkHairKinkyGoth

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I fxxking LOVE black lipstick! I put it on with a lipbrush, because the formula is pretty streaky. I wear this with heavy black eyeshadow and lots of black eyeliner/mascara and pale skin. I get many stares (good, and WTF is she wearing) and compliments. Less than $2 at Halloween time @ Walgreens. This year, im stocking up

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2008 11:04:00 AM More reviews by conogirl

The formula itself could be a tad more moisturizing, but overall this is a nice shade of black. I normally wait until after Halloween to purchase these in bulk for $.50 or less. If you find this to be a bit drying and have access to NYX round lipsticks, Penelope is a true midnight black and is more moisturizing and applies smoother. I recommend using a nude/beige lip liner to outline your lips and then applying a black eyeliner on top of the nude liner. (Stick with cheap pencil liners such as Wet N Wild, Prestige, NYX or NYC.) The nude liner keeps the black from bleeding and provides and all day color.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No