October 30, 2014 | 1548 users online

Fragrances - mark - earth

rated 1 of 5 on 9/28/2011 7:46:00 PM More reviews by gaby647

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Other

ti used this as an air freshener/deodorizer might not be for that purpose but it such smelled like the stuff you spray in your home

rated 4 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:21:00 PM More reviews by Buggles12

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

A nice everyday scent for spring/summer. Nothing overly special but I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2011 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Magixz

Ok then, I think my nose must be officially older now! Green smell? Smells like grass??? What the hey! I do not smell anything like that but perhaps my nose is not so educated in the field of green? I do know that I like it! Earth, on me, smells like a unique floral with strikingly different exotic type flower scents in there. I had not tried this Mark/Avon scent but wanted to before it is not available anymore.
Being an Avon Rep. has it's advantages. ;-) I do not have to wait for sales or wait for an Avon Rep. to drop my stuff by. Also I get to see my items as they are delivered straight from their warehouse. In this case with the Earth EDT spray, I feel as though this bottle was either a return which is odd because Avon does not take back used perfumes, or more likely older stock because the sprayer smelled of the scent straight from the box. The bottle does not appear as full as it should be for new, so I am thinking it either evaporated or leaked. I do like this scent from Mark so I will be asking for a replacement if they still have one. There is only about an inch or little more short of where it should be. Since it is only a 1.7 oz. bottle, I think of this amount as quite a bit missing. JMO
This is a lovely, strong scent for an EDT. The lasting power is about 4 hours on myself and then I need to respray. Another good reason to get a full bottle. ;-) This scent has some sort of strangeness to it that makes me feel more energetic, I guess is a good way to put it. It like heightens my sense of smell for sure. I keep smelling my wrist to see how the fragrance has altered and find it still smells lovely but quieter until it fades off into the realm wherever used up/worn off, lovely & not so lovely fragrances fade off to. ;-)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 5:15:00 AM More reviews by skandelouslala

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Other

mark discontinued this and then brought it back. I like it but it really wasn't what I expected. I wanted something... greener? Grassier? I'm not sure (but remember GAP's Grass..yeah I want some more of that). It has that green/grass thing about it but it also has a floral note. It's a little generic, definitely not what I consider a unique scent. The scent mellows out on my skin but still has a slight sharp note that prevents me from totally loving it... I think it's the floral notes in it. I'll use up my bottle, but not something I would buy again since it lacks what I was looking for and isn't unique.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2011 6:47:00 PM More reviews by Tigerlilyfeet

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I would have named this ĎíGaiaíí for the earth goddess itís so leafy and beautiful. The first spray is my favorite part; itís full of lush vegetation, just like digging in wet earth to plant a flower. On my skin it slowly simmers and reveals simple layers of leafy greens, cucumbers, tulips, bamboo, strawberries still on the vine, and a hint of green bananas. Yet even as I smell all of this, itís as if Iím deep in the woods traveling through mountainous terrain. In short Mark Earth is simple goodness in a bottle. It reminds me a bit of other floral greens like Ardenís Beauty, Candies, and Curve Soul. That doesnít distract from the beauty or the originality of this scent for me, as I find Earth unique on its own. I found the scent quite strong as well, with excellent sillage and longevity. In fact if I spray too much I run the risk of headache ville. I don't think I will repurchase simply because it's not a ''me'' scent but it hasn't been discontinued and I think that's a good thing. It's perfect for ''floral green'' lovers.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/26/2011 4:36:00 PM More reviews by Jennlw5

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Just not my thing, I dont like walking around smelling like fresh cut grass. My Avon rep told me this is discontinued.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/15/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Fyankevich

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect scent for sweltering summer days, I find to "Earth" to be very fresh, light, and ultra green. To my nose this is a crisp mixture of mint, grass, light soap, and cucumbers. This is an incredibly cool and clean scent that's absolutely perfect to wear when the weather is unbearably hot. It's like drinking ice cold water with cucumber slices, so refreshing! It's a laid back sort of scent, non offensive, and fun. I like the look of the bottle, but I agree that the chocolate brown scrunchie is just a bit too quirky and non-functional. Mark no longer carries this fragrance, but I found it on ebay, and it's very affordable.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2010 12:30:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Smells very green and sort of woodsy. It's not particularly strong/heavy, but it lasts all day on me. I love it when I get 'whiffs' of this throughout the day.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2010 11:12:00 AM More reviews by adrncalh

I bought this product because of the 'earthy' reviews it got on here. I just received my perfume, am smelling it right this second, and DO NOT understand at all! I was EXPECTING earthy, calm, woodsy, and fresh....what I got was honeysuckle and gardenia. It isn't really a bad smell but I don't like flower smells on my body, which is why I was so excited to try this. I don't know if I got a bad package or what but I definitely got nothing earthy or woodsy...all I got was a flower bed. Smells like a 5 dollar fragrance you can pick up anywhere to me...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2010 11:21:00 PM More reviews by mudpud

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Dewy. Green. Fresh. A hint of sweet. Grassy w/o making you want to sneeze. But really, what's w/ the weird brown turtleneck that comes on the bottle? Also, this tends to get stronger and a bit overwhelming the longer it's on my skin. Maybe that's why it's suggested as a fall scent instead of a summer/spring one on the website?