mark earth

3.7

on 9/28/2011 7:46:00 PM

ti used this as an air freshener/deodorizer might not be for that purpose but it such smelled like the stuff you spray in your home

on 9/21/2011 3:21:00 PM

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

A nice everyday scent for spring/summer. Nothing overly special but I would buy it again.

on 4/19/2011 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Ok then, I think my nose must be officially older now! Green smell? Smells like grass??? What the hey! I do not smell anything like that but perhaps my nose is not so educated in the field of green? I do know that I like it! Earth, on me, smells like a unique floral with strikingly different exotic type flower scents in there. I had not tried this Mark/Avon scent but wanted to before it is not available anymore.
Being an Avon Rep. has it's advantages. ;-) I do not have to wait for sales or wait for an Avon Rep. to drop my stuff by. Also I get to see my items as they are delivered straight from their warehouse. In this case with the Earth EDT spray, I feel as though this bottle was either a return which is odd because Avon does not take back used perfumes, or more likely older stock because the sprayer smelled of the scent straight from the box. The bottle does not appear as full as it should be for new, so I am thinking it either evaporated or leaked. I do like this scent from Mark so I will be asking for a replacement if they still have one. There is only about an inch or little more short of where it should be. Since it is only a 1.7 oz. bottle, I think of this amount as quite a bit missing. JMO
This is a lovely, strong scent for an EDT. The lasting power is about 4 hours on myself and then I need to respray. Another good reason to get a full bottle. ;-) This scent has some sort of strangeness to it that makes me feel more energetic, I guess is a good way to put it. It like heightens my sense of smell for sure. I keep smelling my wrist to see how the fragrance has altered and find it still smells lovely but quieter until it fades off into the realm wherever used up/worn off, lovely & not so lovely fragrances fade off to. ;-)

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

mark discontinued this and then brought it back. I like it but it really wasn't what I expected. I wanted something... greener? Grassier? I'm not sure (but remember GAP's Grass..yeah I want some more of that). It has that green/grass thing about it but it also has a floral note. It's a little generic, definitely not what I consider a unique scent. The scent mellows out on my skin but still has a slight sharp note that prevents me from totally loving it... I think it's the floral notes in it. I'll use up my bottle, but not something I would buy again since it lacks what I was looking for and isn't unique.

on 2/26/2011 4:36:00 PM

Just not my thing, I dont like walking around smelling like fresh cut grass. My Avon rep told me this is discontinued.

on 10/15/2010 11:27:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

This is the perfect scent for sweltering summer days, I find to "Earth" to be very fresh, light, and ultra green. To my nose this is a crisp mixture of mint, grass, light soap, and cucumbers. This is an incredibly cool and clean scent that's absolutely perfect to wear when the weather is unbearably hot. It's like drinking ice cold water with cucumber slices, so refreshing! It's a laid back sort of scent, non offensive, and fun. I like the look of the bottle, but I agree that the chocolate brown scrunchie is just a bit too quirky and non-functional. Mark no longer carries this fragrance, but I found it on ebay, and it's very affordable.

on 9/10/2010 12:30:00 PM

Smells very green and sort of woodsy. It's not particularly strong/heavy, but it lasts all day on me. I love it when I get 'whiffs' of this throughout the day.

on 9/10/2010 11:12:00 AM

I bought this product because of the 'earthy' reviews it got on here. I just received my perfume, am smelling it right this second, and DO NOT understand at all! I was EXPECTING earthy, calm, woodsy, and fresh....what I got was honeysuckle and gardenia. It isn't really a bad smell but I don't like flower smells on my body, which is why I was so excited to try this. I don't know if I got a bad package or what but I definitely got nothing earthy or woodsy...all I got was a flower bed. Smells like a 5 dollar fragrance you can pick up anywhere to me...

on 8/25/2010 11:21:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse

Dewy. Green. Fresh. A hint of sweet. Grassy w/o making you want to sneeze. But really, what's w/ the weird brown turtleneck that comes on the bottle? Also, this tends to get stronger and a bit overwhelming the longer it's on my skin. Maybe that's why it's suggested as a fall scent instead of a summer/spring one on the website?

on 5/23/2009 12:32:00 PM

I can't explain it. I LOVE smelling cucumbers, fresh grass, and having a hint of...well...earth (i don't want to say 'dirt').
I can wear it to work w/o people getting angry over 'too much perfume'. I think because it is so fresh!

Popular Fragrances