April 20, 2014 | 1674 users online

Lips - Dr. Bronner's - Magic All-One! Organic Lip Balm - Lemon Lime

rated 4 of 5 on 10/6/2013 4:13:00 PM More reviews by lovely_azian

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love how this balm is completely safe and non-toxic and the texture reminds me of Fresh's sugar lip treatments, melty and moisturizing! What I hate is this particular scent and flavour. It's not a freshly squeezed lime scent, there is a hint of something salty in it which just makes my stomach turn. I would repurchase this balm but not in this flavour.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/26/2013 12:27:00 PM More reviews by crmelody

Definitely one of the best out there, and believe me, I've tried them all. It is so moisturizing, cheap, and just a really good basic balm. I stopped purchasing for a while because I found myself reaching for the Pangea balm more, which is just slightly more moisturizing, fatter, and has a rose flavor - a tad more luxurious. Still, if I were strapped for cash, I'd be back to this one in a heartbeat. Stands up to the best of them in performance. Of the at least 100 that I've tried, this is in the Top 5. It's just a great no-frills balm. Nice consistency, good wax to oil ratio.

INGREDIENTS:
Jojoba Oil, Avocado Oil, Beeswax, Hemp Seed Oil, Lemon Oil, Lime Oil, Vitamin E

VERDICT:
Great moisturizing, basic balm for the person on a budget.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/17/2013 3:38:00 PM More reviews by fergiefergie

Am a lip-product junkie and freaked out when my beloved, HG Murad's Soothing Skin And Lip Care was discontinued -- and has thankfully since been brought back. Bought all kinds of different lip balms and lip treatments trying to find one I would like. Dr. Bronner's Magic All-One is the only one out of all that I bought -- and I bought plenty -- that I like. Zero waxiness, zero grittiness. Glides across your lips and melts right on to them with ease. Love this stuff.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/6/2012 12:26:00 AM More reviews by CuteMo

Never said this before, but this is HG for me! I ran out a few weeks ago and it feels like I'm in a stage of withdrawal. Can't wait to try all of them out there. Only problem is that they are super hard to find and are kind of expensive (about $4 or $5).

rated 4 of 5 on 4/22/2011 8:04:00 PM More reviews by mg84

This is my first time trying a product from the Dr. Bronner's company. So far, I've been using this lip balm for a couple of days, and my experience with it has been pretty good. Before opening up the balm for the first time, I could already smell a little bit of the lime scent. Once opened, the citrus fragrance is definitely present, but not too overwhelming. I don't think I've tried a lemon or lime lip balm before, but in general I tend to enjoy these scents a lot. I would say that the thing I like the most is the way this lip balm feels while applying it to the lips. It is very smooth and comfortable when it goes on, it feels nourishing. I find that this balm leaves behind a mild sour or tangy taste on the lips at first, but it's not really unpleasant. The ingredients are simple and organic, which is also very nice. I hope to keep enjoying this lip balm, and I'll be sure to update if there are changes.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/26/2010 2:05:00 PM More reviews by gorbe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Currently my favorite chapstic. And I've tried plenty (well, plenty low-end ones, I AM NOT spending 20 bucks on any kind of clear lip product unless it's 100X more amazing). This product convinces me that I don't need to. I have VERY dry, chappy lips. All the time. This provides moisture rather than taking it away, as some lip products seem to do. It provides moisture but does not look shiny or greasy, which is a plus for me. The smell is awesome, not too strong, just clean and nice. Definitely repurchase, I just wish I'd grabbed a few more since I've only seen it in a store once (at a Rite Aid). Packaging is just fine, but I'd be amused if they tried to put all those crazya** ramblings on the chapstick the way they do with the soaps. I love Dr. Bronners!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/19/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by iiixvix

Great quality, natural, organic, and not tested on animals. This goes on smoothly, is not oily nor waxy. The smell is wonderful and not fake or cloying. The price is good too, but I haven't had much luck finding this outside of their website or in specialty stores.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/21/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by XoXoSinCity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I am seriosuly in LOVE with this chap stick lol. I am a lib balm fanatic and have tried every oen on the plaent jsut for kicks. Being really into organic skincare these days I always noticed this brand but never thought to try this chapstick as I assumed it would feel liek organic wax or something. However after trying so many other chapsticks I had yet to find a single one for day time that worked in not being waxy and never coating your lips no matter how many times you apply. Also I really prefer the natural as this has amazing ingredients and doesn't jsut make you feel liek your lips are mositurized and chap free for an hour. Not only is lemon lime by absolute favorite scent/flavor but this balm is simply amazing. I can sue it for day and even at night and my lips have not been chapped a single second since I started using this alone or udner lispticks/glosses. Such a steal and the best regular and organic balm I have ever tried. I use this along with my Ole Henriksen Lip Salvation at night and couldnt be happier. Don't hesitate to grab one of these at Whole Foods or Target! :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 11:51:00 PM More reviews by labu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Great lip balm, and all natural and organic, yay! I was skeptical about the lemon-lime flavor, afraid it would be artificial and overbearing, but I realized once I tried it that it was the opposite. The flavor and smell is truly of the most subtle and natural quality. I have a lime tree in my yard and we use lime in our food all the time, and it is as though I took a lime and squeezed one drop of the oil into the stick. It smells and tastes that natural, and once again, is SUBTLE. The smell and taste wear away after a few minutes anyway. I also find that I can actually feel the lime oil on my lips, as that's what's put in the product itself. I thought when first applying it that my lips would feel greasy or oily, but they really didn't. The balm managed to make my lips extremely moisturized with hardly any application (we all know oil-based products go a long way), and I've never had problems with breaking out around my lips. I think the organic quality of the product contributes to this. It lasts long (3 to 4 hours without eating) and doesn't dry sticky on my lips like other balms do (cough burt's bees cough). Makes for a soft, barely shiny, HEALTHY-looking finish, not wet or glossy as though I'm simply slicking a product over dryness to cover it up. Will definitely repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/6/2010 2:06:00 AM More reviews by curlycuesue

I've tried soooo many different lip balms (Clinique, Body Shop, Burt's Bees, Blistex, Chapstick, Softlips, Carmex, Nivea, Neosporin, Alba Botanica, coconut oil) and I think I've finally found my HG in Dr. Bronner's. It's all natural, portable, inexpensive, smells & tastes great, leaves my lips soft and moisturized, and is a great base for lipstick/gloss. I especially love the subtle Lemon Lime taste and scent. My lips are extremely finicky but this balm does the trick!