TRESemme Curl Hydration Lotion Creme

4.5

Ingredients: water, cetearyl alcohol, propylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, PEG/PPG-18/18 dimethicone, behentrimonium chloride, DMDM hydantoin, steareth-21, fragrance, disodium EDTA, hexyl cinnamal, benzyl benzoate, limonene, butylphenyl methylpropional, linalool, citronellol, geraniol, hydroxyisohexyl 3-cyclohexene carboxaldehyde, alpha-isomethyl ionone, polysorbate-20, cinnamidopropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, tocopheryl acetate, panthenol, ascorbic acid, niacinamide, biotin

on 3/26/2015 9:42:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This was my favorite product EVER!!! I am 41 years old and when I started using this, my hair looked it's best. I don't know how I survived this long w/o it! I say it "was" my favorite because as many of you know, it is impossible to find! I wish I had bought a case! Anyway, I am posting to let you know of a product that I found to be similar. For all of us who thought we were going to have to invest in hats...... there is hope. Garnier Fructis Style Sleek & Shine Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. It is similar and a tad more expensive but still affordable. I hope this helps! If you find another product that can even come close to our beloved Tresemme Curl Hydration Lotion, please let us all know!

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

This is my holy grail. Detangles, moisturizes, is fairly light, inexpensive, inoffensive fragrance, and makes my curls pop. Having trouble finding it all of the sudden, the Walmart site is where I usually bought it but you can't find it in a search there anymore. No other places have it online, not even eBay or Amazon, not Target or Drugstore.com. I think it's gone. :(

If you find it online, please post. Also if you have something to suggest that does the same thing from the drugstore, I'd love to hear it.

I don't know what I am going to do without this stuff. I wish they'd re-stock it.

on 6/7/2014 10:31:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

In four words - I love TREsemme products.
They are absolute spot on :)
Great quality, fair price.

on 6/4/2014 10:53:00 AM

Holy Grail - right here, folks. I got a perm a few months ago and have been cycling through just about every single drugstore curl product. This one is the absolute best for curl formation, clumping and shine. Not sticky. Never gets crunchy. Inoffensive smell (kinda herbally, I like) I wash/condition my hair, put in a leave-in (either Wen CC or It's a 10) and then scrunch this in. I air dry, my hair is thin so it dries quickly. I don't even bother plopping or plunking with a tshirt anymore, don't need to with this. Best part? UNDER THREE DOLLARS AT WALMART. What the what???

on 6/1/2014 2:53:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I absolutely love this stuff! I do need to use it in conjunction with my favorite mousse, but it is the first step. I run it through my hair from the ears down while my hair is damp, then scrunch it a bit. Then I add my mousse and blowdry with a difusser. It makes my curls conditioned looking and bouncy at the same time. They last all day with a soft hold, and I love how they never look dry or like I've put in a bunch of product. My hair is very thick and wavy/curly and hard to tame, but this does it. I have repurchased and will continue to in the future.

on 3/27/2014 12:48:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

This is my HG leave in conditioner! Where has this been all my life?! I know, it was sitting on a shelf in my bathroom, completely untouched until just last week.

Never before has a product given me moisturized, defined, and healthy curly hair the way that this one does. This product absolutely delivers unlike anything I've ever tried before, and the price is unbeatable! I was my hair with a sulfate free shampoo, use Tresemme Naturals' moisturizing conditioner, and then I follow up with this as a leave in. I use Eco-Styler as my styling product. My hair has never been happier.

Since this has been such a rough winter, I've been battling some very dry hair. I tried all sorts of different things. When I got to this, I knew that I had found the absolute winner.

For second day hair, I put a few pumps of this my hand, and I scrunch it in. Voila! Hair looks great.

I have had some the best hair days of my life with this product, and I couldn't be happier about the results it's giving. It keeps the gel from drying too hard, so when I scrunch it out, the hair has sheen. It is both soft *and* silky, and there is a difference between soft hair and silky hair.

This product does have a silicone that is not water soluble, cyclopentasiloxane, but I do not shampoo my hair every time I was it. I don't notice too much build up. The best hair I had was on a day where I co-washed with Tresemme Naturals conditioner after leaving coconut oil in my hair overnight. I applied this lotion, then my gel, and my hair was happier than ever!

***EDIT***

I had to knock off a few lippies for this one as I am no longer using it. The results were too good to be true, and too good to last. Unfortunately, this caused a lot of build up on my hair and sent me on a whole new journey. However, it did allow me to realize what my hair is capable of looking like, even without this product.

Use this sparingly if you have it, as it does moisturize. However, it will build up on your hair. I had to use some strong shampoo, which then stripped my hair of moisture, in order wash it out!

on 3/3/2014 6:11:00 PM

Love love love. This stuff is amazing. Since I have curly hair it needs a lot of moisture so when I get out of the shower I put this in to give it that extra moisturizing feel without weighing down my curls. Another bonus, it smells amazing.

on 1/2/2014 11:49:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

This is my HG product when I want to let my naturally-wavy hair air dry. I apply it to my very damp hair, comb it through, and scrunch my hair to allow the waves to develop. It feels a bit sticky at first, but that goes away as it dries. And no crunchiness. This product does a good job controlling frizz as well, so I like to use it throughout the summer. That is, when I can find it. I have to echo others' complaints that this product is very hard to find. I hope it does not get discontinued!

on 9/21/2013 1:18:00 AM

I have medium-short, s-curls/waves. I love this stuff. It makes my curls feel and look natural, as it should! The product smells great. My hair is never crunchy. I also use it on my hair (a smaller amount) when it's dry as a touch-up later in the day to smooth things out. I never go a day without this stuff. I often pair it with a roost-boost spray because I like my hair BIG!

The only downfall is this product is hard to find. Out of the 7 stores in my area that carry TRESemme products, only 2 carry this product. It makes me worried if one day I won't be able to find it at all. I've spent so much money trying to find a hair product that doesn't make my curls crunchy or stringy. THIS IS THE PRODUCT! It averages $5 in price. No longer a need to drop a pretty penny.

on 8/29/2013 9:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I absolutely LOVE this product. I have extremely thick and curly hair and this is my go to product. I have 686374 different curling creams, lotions, gels etc. but I always reach for this if I'm going out or doing something good that day. Alone, this works well and make my curls great and soft with no crunch. However, I prefer to mix it with gel for a little more hold and bounce. My favorite is L'Oreal Ever Style Curl Defining Gel. These two make a great couple :) I would recommend this product to all curly haired girls!

Popular Styling Products