Rimmel Roller Lip Gloss

4.8

Price: $

Price: $

on 6/13/2004 10:17:00 PM

Why spend more??? I love the look, and the smell. The color is nice and it has that new shimmer to it, but doesn't look cheap. Not sticky either. Will buy again!

on 6/11/2004 2:36:00 AM

This is a shiny, shiny gloss! I haven't seen these on sale since I bought mine over a year ago, but I'm just now getting around to reviewing it, lol. I have it in the coconut scent. It smells good, applies easily, and seriously gives you wet, shiny lips. Not bad for about $3 USD! If these come out again, I will repurchase. One tip: go easy when applying. I've found that if I get too excited, it's easy to apply too much, and some of the gloss ends up sliding onto your chin. LOL! Not a pretty sight. ;)

on 10/19/2003 5:45:00 PM

i have this in coconut crave and it smells so good! i really don't like roller glosses much but this one just smells too good not to use! ;]

on 12/11/2002 5:35:00 PM

This was the glossiest gloss I have ever tried.Thats what I wanted.It lasted a long time,too.The scent in Cherry is really really good,but do not get it in Kiwi.Kiwi reminds me of soap,and tastes like it too.YUCK!This was under 2.00,thats a great deal considering what great quality it is.I would definetly buy this again.