February 26, 2015 | 1973 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2015 3:28:00 PM More reviews by laicalai

I love this brush! It's incredibly shoft and lovely and it does it's job very well. Many known bloggers have also recommended this over some more hig priced products out there and I agree with them. I also love that it comes with a cap so you can easily take it with you to travels and the brush stays protected :) I have use this kabuki for over an year now, almost every day with my mineral make up, and it's still in very good condition (I have an original brush, not a fake ebay brush!). I purchased this online by iherb dot com, 8$ (they ship worldwide). If you want anything from this site, I have a coupon code if you want order the first time: VIK284 and you have 5$ off.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/25/2015 11:07:00 PM More reviews by chiquitabanana101

cheap and cute, but started losing bristles immediately! not sure if i just got a dud since other people don't seem to notice this. anyway, i doubt this brush will last long. super-soft and fluffy if you like that, but personally I like bristles a bit stiffer for more thorough buffing powder foundations.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:37:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush, I've used it for years. I use it when I'm applying my finishing powder. It picks up the product really well and distributes evenly. It's really inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh I love this brush! I only recently got this and I adore it already. It is so so so soft and perfect for on the go because you don't need to worry about it getting dirty. It's great for all over powder, blush and an all over bronzed glow. Definitely recommend to anyone as its amazing, great quality and very inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BumbleBees77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is AMAZING. I took this on a trip out of state and used it for powder, blush, highlighter, etc. It's a wonderful multipurpose brush with super soft bristles. The aluminum tube is really great, and it actually stays together in my bag. I am a big fan of companies who are eco-friendly, and EcoTools products are the best. Great quality for a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Pour11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: Soft for sensitive skin. Dense to pack on lots of color. Great for on the go. The only cons: hard to wash and the aluminum case dents easy (that may effect the use of the brush)

TIP: Buy on sale if this is not the type of brush u will use lots. Never the less. A keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CKT19

This is an amazing brush - I've had two (actually) for almost a year and they're both still going strong. I take one with me everywhere to touch up my pressed powder, and I have the other one on my dresser for use with my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. This brush works beautifully for both types of make-up. I fortunately have not had the same problem of the brush falling apart that some other reviewers have had, so I can't speak to that issue. That being said, a few hairs have fallen out here and there - but that's the worst damage this brush has shown. I don't have the one pictured - mine both have bronze casing (not sure if this is maybe an updated version?). I would highly recommend. It's cost-friendly, convenient and effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ditzygrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So disappointed. The brush itself is good but after using this less than FIVE TIMES, the brush literally came apart! I can't even roll it up anymore!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft, high-quality bristles and it's a great travel size, but after a year or two the base of the brush fell off and I lost it. I can still retract the brush and cover it, but the brush also started smelling kind of dank and musty after a while. I'll probably spring for another kabuki since it's been several years...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very soft. Very dense. Perfect for applying powders and bronzers. Mine is already "broken" but the handle is still attached to the bristles so I may just glue it back in to the retractable tube when I get a chance. So, while it's not very well-made, it's still effective for makeup jobs. Will repurchase.