January 29, 2015 | 1086 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - retractable kabuki

rated 5 of 5 on 1/13/2015 1:37:00 AM More reviews by treradical

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this brush, I've used it for years. I use it when I'm applying my finishing powder. It picks up the product really well and distributes evenly. It's really inexpensive too.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 11:38:00 PM More reviews by ulittlebeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Oh my gosh I love this brush! I only recently got this and I adore it already. It is so so so soft and perfect for on the go because you don't need to worry about it getting dirty. It's great for all over powder, blush and an all over bronzed glow. Definitely recommend to anyone as its amazing, great quality and very inexpensive

rated 5 of 5 on 12/27/2014 7:13:00 PM More reviews by BumbleBees77

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This brush is AMAZING. I took this on a trip out of state and used it for powder, blush, highlighter, etc. It's a wonderful multipurpose brush with super soft bristles. The aluminum tube is really great, and it actually stays together in my bag. I am a big fan of companies who are eco-friendly, and EcoTools products are the best. Great quality for a very reasonable price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 2:38:00 PM More reviews by Pour11

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Pros: Soft for sensitive skin. Dense to pack on lots of color. Great for on the go. The only cons: hard to wash and the aluminum case dents easy (that may effect the use of the brush)

TIP: Buy on sale if this is not the type of brush u will use lots. Never the less. A keeper.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 9:02:00 PM More reviews by CKT19

This is an amazing brush - I've had two (actually) for almost a year and they're both still going strong. I take one with me everywhere to touch up my pressed powder, and I have the other one on my dresser for use with my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. This brush works beautifully for both types of make-up. I fortunately have not had the same problem of the brush falling apart that some other reviewers have had, so I can't speak to that issue. That being said, a few hairs have fallen out here and there - but that's the worst damage this brush has shown. I don't have the one pictured - mine both have bronze casing (not sure if this is maybe an updated version?). I would highly recommend. It's cost-friendly, convenient and effective.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/28/2014 11:23:00 PM More reviews by ditzygrrrl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

So disappointed. The brush itself is good but after using this less than FIVE TIMES, the brush literally came apart! I can't even roll it up anymore!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/8/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by TishLiu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Soft, high-quality bristles and it's a great travel size, but after a year or two the base of the brush fell off and I lost it. I can still retract the brush and cover it, but the brush also started smelling kind of dank and musty after a while. I'll probably spring for another kabuki since it's been several years...

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2014 11:11:00 AM More reviews by LexiClarice

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Neutral Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Very soft. Very dense. Perfect for applying powders and bronzers. Mine is already "broken" but the handle is still attached to the bristles so I may just glue it back in to the retractable tube when I get a chance. So, while it's not very well-made, it's still effective for makeup jobs. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2014 8:51:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Other, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the softest most dense kabuki for this price! I had a coup and it turned out to be $2!!! It's usually only like $7 though. I purchased it to use with bare minerals. The bare minerals brush is utter crap. It's scratchy as heck - try buffing sandpaper into your skin - and sheds like no other. This brush is SO SOFT! Doesn't shed. I also like short handled kabukis but that's a personal preference. It applies just the perfect amount of bare mins and you can buff away to your hearts content without exfoliating your face raw! I don't travel w my brush but that's a nice feature. Coming next is my review of the bare minerals themselves. So far so good although not my fave. But if I stop using that product, I will DEF still use this brush!!! For any powder product... It's better than so many $$$ brushes!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/28/2014 7:57:00 AM More reviews by SmillaGirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This brush is great! I grabbed it at my local Woolworths and I think it was quite cheap so I wasn't expecting much but I'm super impressed with it. The bristles are very soft and packed very densely and they don't fall out.