Ecotools retractable kabuki

best travel brush

on 5/22/2015 6:41:00 PM

Fell apart!!

on 5/1/2015 6:38:00 AM

I bought this brush to use with my rimmel stay matte pressed powder as it doesn't come with an form of applicator and this is absolutely perfect for travelling with you. I've always disliked carrying makeup brushes with me that aren't protected or left along side other items which then get dirty from residual product coming off the brush so I LOVE the retractable brush. When you take the cap off the brush is immediately exposed, ready to use and the only shedding I've experienced was during the first use. Since then this brush has been intact and super soft, perfect for setting my face with powder and very reasonably priced for a kabuki brush. I would have given this a higher rating if it wasn't for the hassle I have putting the cap back on. The tube is stiff which I guess isn't the end of the world, but is a little annoying. All in all, a really good option in my opinion.

cheap and cute, but started losing bristles immediately! not sure if i just got a dud since other people don't seem to notice this. anyway, i doubt this brush will last long. super-soft and fluffy if you like that, but personally I like bristles a bit stiffer for more thorough buffing powder foundations.

on 1/13/2015 1:37:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I love this brush, I've used it for years. I use it when I'm applying my finishing powder. It picks up the product really well and distributes evenly. It's really inexpensive too.

on 12/27/2014 11:38:00 PM

Oh my gosh I love this brush! I only recently got this and I adore it already. It is so so so soft and perfect for on the go because you don't need to worry about it getting dirty. It's great for all over powder, blush and an all over bronzed glow. Definitely recommend to anyone as its amazing, great quality and very inexpensive

on 12/27/2014 7:13:00 PM

This brush is AMAZING. I took this on a trip out of state and used it for powder, blush, highlighter, etc. It's a wonderful multipurpose brush with super soft bristles. The aluminum tube is really great, and it actually stays together in my bag. I am a big fan of companies who are eco-friendly, and EcoTools products are the best. Great quality for a very reasonable price.

on 12/16/2014 2:38:00 PM

Pros: Soft for sensitive skin. Dense to pack on lots of color. Great for on the go. The only cons: hard to wash and the aluminum case dents easy (that may effect the use of the brush)

TIP: Buy on sale if this is not the type of brush u will use lots. Never the less. A keeper.

on 12/3/2014 9:02:00 PM

This is an amazing brush - I've had two (actually) for almost a year and they're both still going strong. I take one with me everywhere to touch up my pressed powder, and I have the other one on my dresser for use with my Bobbi Brown tinted moisturizer. This brush works beautifully for both types of make-up. I fortunately have not had the same problem of the brush falling apart that some other reviewers have had, so I can't speak to that issue. That being said, a few hairs have fallen out here and there - but that's the worst damage this brush has shown. I don't have the one pictured - mine both have bronze casing (not sure if this is maybe an updated version?). I would highly recommend. It's cost-friendly, convenient and effective.

on 11/28/2014 11:23:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

So disappointed. The brush itself is good but after using this less than FIVE TIMES, the brush literally came apart! I can't even roll it up anymore!

Popular Makeup Brushes