September 17, 2014 | 2014 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Bath and Body Works - Aromatherapy SLEEP Body Lotion in Warm Milk & Honey

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 6:06:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

I really like the scent of this lotion. It's so warm and comforting, though it doesn't really smell like milk or honey. It has a slightly spicy scent that doesn't stick around for long on me and isn't irritating to my skin. The lotion itself is moisturizing and soaks in quickly.

I prefer other Aromatherapy scents to this one, but I used this one up. I won't repurchase for that reason.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/6/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by laumar27

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Fine Eyes: Blue

I was so disappointed with this scent!!!! I ordered online as it's not available in stores, and was excited to smell this after reading all of the positive reviews here as well as on B&BW website. This smells nothing like the warm cinnamon, clove or creamy notes which I was anticipating. I don't even know what this smells like - some kind of unidentifiable fruit is what I'm getting. The saving grace of this lotion is that it's incredibly hydrating so I am now using it as a hand lotion during these cold winter months. And since I wash my hands a lot, I won't be smelling this scent which is good since it's just not at all like the description!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:08:00 PM More reviews by LeAnne33

best scent on the market! i use it for aromatherapy and also no for aromatherapy, i love the smell and i can't get enough of it. for years i have heard they wre discontinuing it but every now and then it pups up at a clearance sale and i get a bottle. but i amafraid i may be on my last bottle. does anyone know where to get more of it? or have they come out with something close to it?

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2010 6:48:00 AM More reviews by stupidxlamb

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is one of my favorite scents from Bath and Body's Aromatherapy collection! I always use this before bed, and it smells sooooo good. It is definitely worth it! It has a lingering scent but it is very soothing.. it's not greasy at all and it absorbs really well while leaving my hands completely soft!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/15/2009 12:20:00 PM More reviews by Kaffeesansmilch

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I really enjoy this product! This is one of those scents that I can actually smell on my skin throughout the day and I really enjoy it. I love the spicy smell of this lotion. It feels very moisturizing going on, however, I notice that my skin is quite dry by evening. Would still buy again because of the scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 2:32:00 PM More reviews by modcosmo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Ohhh Milk & Honey...what will I do when you're gone? I love this BBW scent and I'm sad it's going away. Even though it doesn't smell like Milk and Honey, it's intent is to make you feel warm and cozy like a glass of its namesake does. It's mild and soft, which for me, is great at bedtime because I don't like anything strong when I'm trying to sleep.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/5/2009 10:51:00 PM More reviews by megrisen

When this went on sale for $5, I bought 5 bottles. I am so addicted to the smell of the whole Milk and Honey line. I have the dream bath, the pillow spray, the massage oil, and the body wash, and now the lotion which I couldn't find ANYWHERE! It must have been popular.

This is such a warm and comforting scent. I too wear it layered with Pink Sugar and the blend beautifully. I actually use the massage oil in a oil warmer to fill my whole house with the fragrance.

Moderately priced even at $13. The packaging is beautiful, but slightly unbalanced. By unbalanced I mean it has a very skinny neck and pump and heavy bottom so I feel like when pumping it the bottle might fall over at any second, and since its glass, that would not be a good thing.

Overall, this is my favorite fragrance HANDS DOWN at bath and body works right now. It smells expensive, creamy, and complex. I don't think it is overly spicy at all. To me it smells more sweet. In any event, every woman in my family, young and old is in love with this scent. Too bad it is LE. Stock up while you can!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 7:21:00 PM More reviews by SaraLee2

I completely agree with peachachess. I stocked up on the Vanilla Chamomile version of this lotion when I heard it was being discontinued (and why wouldn't it be...its my favorite). I'm now 1/2 way through my last bottle. I've tried all of the other Aromatherapy Sleep variations and none compare. While I like the spicy cinnamon and creamy nutmeg with a touch of something orange peel, it doesn't hold a candle to VC. Sigh...

rated 5 of 5 on 10/7/2008 2:38:00 PM More reviews by baragon11

I keep this at my desk for hand lotion. Very soothing, subtle scent.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/6/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by peachachess

I maybe in the minority here, but I LOVED vanilla chamomile much more than this. I get neither warm milk nor honey from this, and the spicy scent it does have is alright but isn't very strong. The VC lasted much longer on my skin, and made me feel much more relaxed. Will use this as a hand lotion occasionally to use up the bottle but won't repurchase.