October 21, 2014 | 1712 users online

Lips - Urban Decay - Lip Envy in Jealous

rated 5 of 5 on 2/9/2009 10:59:00 PM More reviews by litachuck

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

I would rather wear lip stains than lip gloss, and this brand worked far better than i expected. It tingles slightly when I first put it on, but it stops very soon after (which is great for me because I hate lip products that do that while I wear them). The scent is nice (sugary, spicy) but not very strong, and fades away almost completely once the product dries. the nude color is sheer like the description on their website, but very noticeable even with just one coat. I followed their directions (apply one coat, let it dry, apply a 2nd coat), and got enough color to block out the brighter pink tones in my lips. With three coats, it's pretty much the same shade as the brown tones in my lips, and they don't feel dried out or tight. I really hope Urban Decay brings this shade back.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2008 12:13:00 AM More reviews by HellzBelleMichelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is such a great nude lip stain. The nude color looks like my natural lips but better. The stain goes on smoothly and it's not too drying like other lip stains. Still, using lip balm with the stain is recommended.