September 1, 2014 | 1969 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by blackChloe123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the sample as a birthday gift originally. I immediate went and purchased this mascara. it works for me perfectly as an everyday mascara. it's simple and easy to apply, it has enough impact to lengthen and add volume to my lashes in two coats and isn't a pain to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a birthday gift and I absolutely LOVE it!! I like it better than Benefit They're Real mascara because it's not as clumpy or dramatic. It pulls my lashes up so far that they almost look like falsies, and it doesn't clump up either. They just give a beautiful, natural, long lashes look. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by vtomboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My profile: thick long lashes, not so curly, sensitive eyes

After 9 hours on the PC, this mascara:
~Didn't bulk
~Didn't flake
~Was almost not irritating (PC was worse lol)
~Made my lashes even fuller and added some curl

So overall I like it a lot and I am glad I bought it (even happier cause it was 30% off)

Still, for its price the packaging is so cheap, just plastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in the little birthday gift. I love the brush. It thickens and lengthens. I did not see any flaking or clumping at all so I am not sure what is up with the other reviewers as this worked perfectly for me. My eyelashes are long but they are thin. On top this, I have very sensitive eyes so it is not easy to find the right mascara. I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After trying this mascara I seriously don't know why people say drugstore mascara can perform just as good or better than he ones because this is just amazing! I don't even need more than one coat and my lashes look so good!
This volumizes a bit and lengthens quite a bit but not too much that it looks weird (I've tried those fibre mascaras that do that and I just think it looks stringy). To be fair I'm kind of a hairy person and that includes my lashes so maybe this mascara won't be as nice for someone who wants a lot more volume or length but I swear, just try it because it seems like it works well on everybody
It just sucks that it's so expensive :/

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2014 9:55:00 PM More reviews by harmony7

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Red, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I just bought this mascara and this is my first high-end mascara. For me, mascara needs to give serious length, thick volume and hold a curl and Smoky Lash delivers! It doesn't flake or smudge and it holds the curl all day.
This shade of black is very intense, accentuates my eyes and gives me that dramatic flair that I like to have for my lashes. After I comb out my lashes and they dry, my lashes feel soft to the touch and not crunchy.
While it is more expensive than what I'm used to paying for, it is worth it. No more drugstore mascaras for me!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2014 1:38:00 AM More reviews by famouscigarillo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This mascara is INTENSE! I received a free sample from Sephora for my birthday. It instantly adds length, definition and thickness. It is pretty dramatic - not natural in the slightest - but I love stand-out lashes so I wear this every day.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2014 10:01:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

Thank goodness this was a Sephora gift as a part of their birthday reward because this stuff caused major eye irritation. After six hours of wear I had to remove it because it began flaking off into my eyes. Then do an eye flush. Spent the rest of day with red irritated eyes. :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/23/2014 1:01:00 PM More reviews by HeatherDiva

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Smoky Lash = Flaky Lash. If you wear contacts, run away from this mascara.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/4/2014 9:20:00 PM More reviews by CassLynn21

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As many others I received this in my Sephora Birthday along with a mini lippie. I do not know what others are griping about. I seriously love this mascara. I have always worn Maybelline Lash Stiletto. And now I do not want to be without this MUFE Mascara!! I love the length it gives my already full/long lashes. The wand was a little concerning. But it does wonders for me. It has become my holy grail mascara. And it is my first high end mascara. Whoop whoop.