January 31, 2015 | 1003 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY FAVE MASCARA. I've tried this mascara b/c of a free gift from sephora as a beauty insider, & fell in love. I have short & thick lashes & this one definitely does the job of lengthening my lashes to how I want them! Coming from somebody whose spent TONS of money on different mascaras, I'm glad I found this one. I wear this one along with the Benefit Theyre Real & my lashes look amazing. I love the brush in this mascara also. Worth the price. xxoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE this! It's my new favorite mascara! Smoky Lash gives me incredibly long, fluttery, defined lashes, which is just how I want them. I don't want thick, hairy, gooey lashes. Smoky Lash leaves my lashes soft, curled, glossy, deep black, and feathery...all day long! This mascara doesn't run or flake or smduge or fade...it just creates a great illusion by making my lashes look beautiful. For an evening "Wow" look I like the Smoky Lash Extravagant formula. It's more dramatic than some false eyelashes I've worn. Make Up For Ever has some of the highest quality, most effective cosmetics products ever invented, in my most humble opinion. ;}

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:18:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have yet to fall head over heels in love with a mascara, but this one comes pretty darn close. Adds a lot of drama to the lashes, length, volume and it does curl a little bit. I get more curl if I follow up with a lash comb immediately. Doesn't smudge under the eye too badly, which is a major problem for me with all mascaras. Until I find THE ONE, I will repurchase again and again. It'll do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by huminahuminahuminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara makes me look like a Latisse user. I got a small sample as part of Sephora's birthday gift and loved the brush with the tapered head. It allows me to get even the small, fine fiber hairs at the inner corners, and the longer, thicker hairs look great, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! This is your BFF of mascara. Like other reviewers I received it as a birthday gift from Sephora. First I used an eyelash curler and then applied the mascara. I did 2 coats. Results were Longer,Fuller and Seperated lashes. No clumping or flaking. Long wearing too. Looks as though you applied fake individual lashes. Because it coats each and every one of your lashes. When I wore this women thought I had eye lash extension on and ask me who I went to. Told them it was this and they couldn't believe it. I'm very impressed with this product and will be buying the full size. Can't say enough about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by blackChloe123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the sample as a birthday gift originally. I immediate went and purchased this mascara. it works for me perfectly as an everyday mascara. it's simple and easy to apply, it has enough impact to lengthen and add volume to my lashes in two coats and isn't a pain to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a birthday gift and I absolutely LOVE it!! I like it better than Benefit They're Real mascara because it's not as clumpy or dramatic. It pulls my lashes up so far that they almost look like falsies, and it doesn't clump up either. They just give a beautiful, natural, long lashes look. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2014 10:14:00 AM More reviews by vtomboy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

My profile: thick long lashes, not so curly, sensitive eyes

After 9 hours on the PC, this mascara:
~Didn't bulk
~Didn't flake
~Was almost not irritating (PC was worse lol)
~Made my lashes even fuller and added some curl

So overall I like it a lot and I am glad I bought it (even happier cause it was 30% off)

Still, for its price the packaging is so cheap, just plastic!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/2/2014 9:53:00 AM More reviews by Kathy123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got a sample of this in the little birthday gift. I love the brush. It thickens and lengthens. I did not see any flaking or clumping at all so I am not sure what is up with the other reviewers as this worked perfectly for me. My eyelashes are long but they are thin. On top this, I have very sensitive eyes so it is not easy to find the right mascara. I recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/15/2014 9:39:00 PM More reviews by miniequalcrzy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

After trying this mascara I seriously don't know why people say drugstore mascara can perform just as good or better than he ones because this is just amazing! I don't even need more than one coat and my lashes look so good!
This volumizes a bit and lengthens quite a bit but not too much that it looks weird (I've tried those fibre mascaras that do that and I just think it looks stringy). To be fair I'm kind of a hairy person and that includes my lashes so maybe this mascara won't be as nice for someone who wants a lot more volume or length but I swear, just try it because it seems like it works well on everybody
It just sucks that it's so expensive :/