March 2, 2015 | 1611 users online

Mascara - Make Up For Ever - Smoky Lash Extra Black Mascara

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2015 9:20:00 PM More reviews by foxybynature

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this mascara, my eyebrows are not noticeable without makeup and this mascara makes my eyes pop.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/4/2015 2:30:00 AM More reviews by Harpseal5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A nice basic mascara. I didn't find it made my lashes exceptional like others I have tried, but it's long wearing and doesn't smudge or flake. It can clump fiercely when layering coats, but that doesn't stop it from being a good product. If you want a trusty basic mascara that doesn't lengthen too much, this is a sure bet.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2015 2:16:00 PM More reviews by Sara44

So this mascara is tricky, I love how long it makes the lashes look and it really does give lots of volume and length but it tends to be a bit clumpy, the clumps are stubborn to they don't easily separate with this mascara once they are there. Might be buying again just since all the comments I got and the length it gave lashes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2015 7:47:00 PM More reviews by leslieocampo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

MY FAVE MASCARA. I've tried this mascara b/c of a free gift from sephora as a beauty insider, & fell in love. I have short & thick lashes & this one definitely does the job of lengthening my lashes to how I want them! Coming from somebody whose spent TONS of money on different mascaras, I'm glad I found this one. I wear this one along with the Benefit Theyre Real & my lashes look amazing. I love the brush in this mascara also. Worth the price. xxoo

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2015 11:47:00 PM More reviews by Tovah

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I LOVE LOVE this! It's my new favorite mascara! Smoky Lash gives me incredibly long, fluttery, defined lashes, which is just how I want them. I don't want thick, hairy, gooey lashes. Smoky Lash leaves my lashes soft, curled, glossy, deep black, and feathery...all day long! This mascara doesn't run or flake or smduge or fade...it just creates a great illusion by making my lashes look beautiful. For an evening "Wow" look I like the Smoky Lash Extravagant formula. It's more dramatic than some false eyelashes I've worn. Make Up For Ever has some of the highest quality, most effective cosmetics products ever invented, in my most humble opinion. ;}

rated 4 of 5 on 1/23/2015 2:18:00 PM More reviews by meowsers2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have yet to fall head over heels in love with a mascara, but this one comes pretty darn close. Adds a lot of drama to the lashes, length, volume and it does curl a little bit. I get more curl if I follow up with a lash comb immediately. Doesn't smudge under the eye too badly, which is a major problem for me with all mascaras. Until I find THE ONE, I will repurchase again and again. It'll do ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/3/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by huminahuminahuminahumina

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Neutral Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This mascara makes me look like a Latisse user. I got a small sample as part of Sephora's birthday gift and loved the brush with the tapered head. It allows me to get even the small, fine fiber hairs at the inner corners, and the longer, thicker hairs look great, too.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/13/2014 3:45:00 PM More reviews by LAsCene

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

WOW! This is your BFF of mascara. Like other reviewers I received it as a birthday gift from Sephora. First I used an eyelash curler and then applied the mascara. I did 2 coats. Results were Longer,Fuller and Seperated lashes. No clumping or flaking. Long wearing too. Looks as though you applied fake individual lashes. Because it coats each and every one of your lashes. When I wore this women thought I had eye lash extension on and ask me who I went to. Told them it was this and they couldn't believe it. I'm very impressed with this product and will be buying the full size. Can't say enough about this.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/29/2014 7:20:00 AM More reviews by blackChloe123

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received the sample as a birthday gift originally. I immediate went and purchased this mascara. it works for me perfectly as an everyday mascara. it's simple and easy to apply, it has enough impact to lengthen and add volume to my lashes in two coats and isn't a pain to apply.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/18/2014 11:57:00 AM More reviews by kaitaritz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I got this mascara as a birthday gift and I absolutely LOVE it!! I like it better than Benefit They're Real mascara because it's not as clumpy or dramatic. It pulls my lashes up so far that they almost look like falsies, and it doesn't clump up either. They just give a beautiful, natural, long lashes look. Highly recommended.