September 30, 2014 | 2013 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Single Eye Shadow - Burgundy Pearl

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by joiseygirl27

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Misleading name. I ordered this online & was expected a wine colored shadow- it is a dark pink, in the pot & on me. I hated it so much, I covered it up with MAC Sketch (too purple to be considered the perfect burgundy) because I had somewhere to go & didn't have time to redo my eye makeup. I do have to say the pigmentation is good.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by Bucephala

Of the NYX single shadows I've tried so far, this one is my favourite. It is such a pretty colour! It makes a lovely crease colour and blends out so nicely! This one is a must-have!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2011 6:11:00 PM More reviews by cleogirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Green

Beautiful color for warming up any look - use this mainly in my outer v with a darker chocolate brown to bring out my green eyes - great pigmentation .

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by Sheila82

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I was expecting to be pinky purple . THIS IS NOT A PINK/PURPLE, it doesn't even look pinky/purple on the packaging , is not even a wine color .

rated 5 of 5 on 11/16/2010 9:11:00 AM More reviews by mechanicaljen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This isn't quite the color I expected. I was thinking this would be more plum than pink. On my eyes this appears a dark pink/red. This color is rather nice paired with NYX Antique Gold or Stila Kitten.

No fallout, super pigmented, long lasting power. I like it, just wasn't what I was expecting.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2010 11:59:00 PM More reviews by tango2470

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Better pigment then MAC's cranberry. Has a silky, not matte but not shimmery finish. I found this eyeshadow had a lot of pink undertones it, kind of a pink/purple/burgundy color hard to describe. It's true to how it looks in the packaging though and is absolutely beautiful for warming up the crease, I got it from hearing emilynoel83's raves.

Buy this!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2010 9:35:00 AM More reviews by JerseyGyrl

Bought this based on a tutorial by Emilynoel on Youtube. Used it this morning as a crease color. Gorgeous! Beautiful wine color. Pearl finish but, not overly "shimmery". LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2010 10:46:00 PM More reviews by Bambie_Blonde

Another winning eyeshadow from NYX. I absoultely love a burgundy smokey eye, and this creates it. Smooth, pigmented and long lasting & no annoying fallout- I cannot believe there aren't more reviews for this because it works so well.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/1/2008 9:55:00 AM More reviews by SierraMascara

This is a nice eyeshadow. I think the other reviewer described it pretty well. In the pan, it looks like a purply-burgundy, but turns out to be less purple on the lid. When applied wet, some plumminess comes out. This looks awesome with bronze in a smokey eye. I would repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 9:51:00 PM More reviews by AntiPrep

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I'm surprised there aren't any reviews for this eyeshadow. I'd describe this as the perfect burgundy color, it's a shimmery mid-tone burgundy that doesn't have too much purple or red tones. Surprisingly doesn't give me the pink eye look. Wonderful texture and pigment as with most NYX eyeshadows.