September 30, 2014 | 1931 users online

Deodorants - Jason Natural Cosmetics - Lavender Deodorant Stick

rated 1 of 5 on 9/8/2012 6:30:00 PM More reviews by shiying

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have to agree with everyone here that this deodorant doesn't work at all. I had been using Secret before trying Jason, but I wasn't satisfied with it because by the end of the day I was left with a sharp floral/BO smell. I went to Whole Foods to buy a natural deodorant, since I thought maybe I wouldn't get the weird smell with all natural ingredients. What a mistake. Using Jason, I just get a straight up BO odor after only a couple hours or immediately upon sweating. If you reapply it, the bad smell goes away, but if you're in the middle of something you can't just lift up your shirt and swab on deodorant! I wish I had done some research before blowing $7 on something worthless.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/16/2012 7:46:00 PM More reviews by jewlz_4ever

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The only thing I liked about this deodorant is the scent, which is lovely. Otherwise, it did nothing for deodorizing. I still got B.O. as if I wasn't wearing deodorant at all.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/15/2011 1:54:00 AM More reviews by Theundercore

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I absolutely hated this. Other than the fact that this product DID NOT WORK, I also broke out in terrible, painful, red rashes on my armpits.

NO NO NO!

rated 1 of 5 on 11/16/2008 1:20:00 AM More reviews by kabuali689

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

im just disgusted with this...i hate to say this but im getting fed up with organic cosmetics...it's like they dont work. anyway...this didnt work at all for me...i dont have any real issue except occasionally i can suffer from excessive wetness under my arms...but this didn't help with odor at all. I love the smell...bu t it didn't work...period.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/13/2008 12:35:00 AM More reviews by lipz

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I use this in the evening only after taking a bath or shower. I love lavender, so the scent is fine with me. I think its nice to give my arm pits a break now and then from the chemicals and I don't feel I need a regular deoderant while I'm sleeping. I don't notice it getting sour on me. When using it in the evening as I stated above, I feel this works fine. I'm not a big sweater at all unless I am doing aerobic activity. Application can be slightly rough since it doesn't glide near as smooth as regular deoderant but I do love the scent, so I'm ok with that. I wish there was a "maybe" answer to "would you buy this product again" I chose NO but only cause mine will last forever.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2008 8:42:00 PM More reviews by tobywoo

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to make the leap to a natural deodorant. This is Organic and used Tea tree oil to kill bacteria that causes odor. Aluminum Free, Paraben Free, and no animal testing. All great things. However, it's effectiveness at keeping odor away was awful. It made me stink worse then I do when I go deodorant free. That bad? Yes. I hated it. I couldn't stand the sour stench it created on me after a couple of hours without even getting sweaty. In the trash it goes. So much for saving the environment jason.