August 22, 2014 | 1875 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - full-finish lipstick lady's choice

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2014 6:33:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

I got a sample of this lipstick as a sephora 100 pint perk. I has this for two years and thoroughly enjoyed it
Pros:
Pretty pinky nude color
Was moisturizing
long wearing

Cons:
None

I wish I could purchase a full size but this was discontinued :(

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by RandomFuture

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I originally got this lipstick to round out my order to get free international shipping from benefit's US website and it was on sale so it was only $10. I love this lipstick, it is a nice nude pink colour but is also for me a great 'my lips but better shade'. It was discontinued but this is probably my favourite lipstick I own. It is also nice and moisturising on my lips and has no fragrance to irritate me with. It'd be nice if it had a bit more staying power but that is only a minor issue really. Such a shame this line has been discontinued.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/11/2013 6:30:00 PM More reviews by amr22

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I initially got this in a sample size, then went and purchased the full size when that ran out. I am very pale with pink undertones and I like how it looks on my lips. I reach for this if I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and i want to look more 'finished' or if I have a bold eye and want a nude lip. It's pretty much always in my purse and I'd be very upset if I lost it. It feels moisturizing, as some others have said. My only issue with it is that I wish the lasting power was better. While it feels moisturizing, it also feels kind of slippery on the lips and needs reapplying maybe once an hour, for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2013 1:05:00 AM More reviews by Saspants

Purchased this as part of the "Lip Lotto" set that Ulta was offering for Black Friday and I absolutely love it. I got 3 full size BeneFit lipsticks for $18 and all 3 colors are gorgeous, smooth to apply, well pigmented, moisturizing and wear like a dream. Stay power is about 3 hours before reapplying becomes necessary, sooner if you eat or drink. I really like this color, it is a beautiful beige/brown toned nude without pink or peach undertones, just very neutral and I love it. I can't get over how moisturizing this formula is and now I am kicking myself for not trying BeneFit's lipsticks earlier!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/10/2013 12:47:00 PM More reviews by judiness

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought this lipstick a long time ago, but I wasn't using it because it looked to brown on me. I know use it as a blush and it's a perfect color!

I swipe the lipstick on the back of my hand and I tap a small stippling brush in it. It looks so good. It gives a perfect dusty rose colour to the cheeks!

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2013 11:00:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I was so excited to get this since it was advertised as a nude. But this is actually a brown tone nude. I will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/3/2012 4:45:00 PM More reviews by northerndownpour

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had all kinds of problems trying to find the perfect nude lipstick. Usually they are either too light and corpse like or too brown. This is the perfect shade of pink with a hint brown. It's a mlbb for me. It's not too dark for my fair skin and not concealer light. I love it. As for the formula it's nice and glossy, definitely not matte like some reviews are saying. It's somewhere between a gloss and a lipstick on the lips. It's not drying and has reasonably good staying power.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2012 2:55:00 AM More reviews by simplyyanny

Ohh... I soooo wish I had the right skin color to pull this color off.

When I tried it on my hand, it looked like an amazing color. The texture is really creamy too. Unfortunately, after I bought it and tried it on myself, I looked really sickly. I thought I could pull the color off as I have fair-ish skin.

And because the lipstick is considered a little more expensive than usual to me, I've taken to applying a Nivea lip balm that gives off a sheer-but-strong-enough red as a base before applying Lady's Choice over it. Works like a charm, and the shade is now perfect!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 12:36:00 PM More reviews by bellaw13

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

This lipstick is amazing. It has a really nice shine (but is not overly glossy), is really creamy and goes on amazing. It makes my lips look really full and nice and is great to wear if you've done up your eyes. This colour is gorgeous because it is nude but doesn't look too browny or yelllowy, it has a nice pinkish shad and i LOVE it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2012 3:33:00 PM More reviews by carolmuncy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

This is my favorite nude/neutral lipstick! I first got the sample and then just HAD to have a full size. It is not super pale, so I don't look sick. It seems to have a hint of a rosy tone to it. The formulation is a little heavy, but non-drying. I love the feel of it when I put it on.