October 1, 2014 | 2021 users online

Clothes - Victoria's Secret - Dream Angels Demi Bra

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/22/2013 2:28:00 AM More reviews by heyannette

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Green

Edit: Yep, this bra is now ruined. Double row of hooks and less support in the front panel and less material on the cup in all their bras in my size, I can't wear the "new" version. Pretty disappoining. I'm officially over and done with this bra in the current design.

If someone has found something very similar to the older bra in 34DD with the three rows in the back and more support in the middle front, please PM me!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by missmollie88

Love love love this bra! As a 32DDD I know a good bra when i find one lol. So comfy and cute. I wish I could buy more but they're so expensive. So worth the money though. It's one of the only bras that supports me without making me look even bigger!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:21:00 PM More reviews by shmilesx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My mom bought me this bra while out shopping one day because my cousin recommended it . One word: NO. Just no. I cannot wear any bra's from Victoria's Secret because I feel like they're all meant for small breasted women. Being a size 34DD, the ideal bra is hard to come across. The problem I had with this bra, and every other bra from this store, is the awkward fit. Personally, would never buy a bra from there ever again nor world I recommend it to any larger breasted friend. If however, you wear a C cup or less, you will more than likely love the fit of this.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2012 4:23:00 PM More reviews by hollyms

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The only bra from VS that I will wear.... these bras are perfection, they are so incredibly silky smooth and comfy, while at the same time being ADORABLE, sexy, and giving amazing lift and support. I own five of them. I am a size 34DD but the band in these can run small so in Dream Angels I wear 36D. These are the most gorgeous bras VS makes imo, and also the best all around. If you're worried about them stretching out I'd say just go down a band size. At $52-$55, they are very expensive, but I'm hoping to get more at the semi annual.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2012 11:38:00 AM More reviews by jmoore13

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have never been that impressed with a Victoria's Secret bra in the past. Honestly I always thought them pretty but they never really fit me well, I had trouble keeping the straps on my shoulders and getting a fit that didn't squashed me all together or offered me support any support at all. I don't know what made me try on a Dream Angels bra but now I am hooked. I love these bras! I have no trouble with the shoulder straps, they lift and separate, are invisible under clothes and come in so many pretty and even seductive designs. Super comfortable and look great, I am always searching for them to wear. Although it is hard to pay so much for such a little piece of fabric, they are worth it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2011 11:14:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have two of these one in yellow lace and one in a blue and purple floral print (non-lace). My favorite bra so far. I like these much better than the Biofit Pushups. I wear a 34DD in these, but in my bras from Target and Bali brands I wear 36D. I would love to buy more of these, but they are so expensive I always wait for the semi-annual sales.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 4:31:00 PM More reviews by haleyanna19

I love this bra. I randomly picked one up at the Semi-Annual sale this past weekend, and I couldn't be happier that I found it. I am a 38B, but with this sucker, I look like Pamela Anderson lol! I just went to wearing underwire about a year ago (since I am relatively small chested, I never wore an underwired bra, just wireless....) but now I couldn't go without an underwire. My boobs look SOOO much better in underwire!!! I paid 27 for this "on sale" (regularly 52 bucks!) and I bought two--one is light pink lace, and the other is turquoise lace w/a lighter blue around the top. I love them!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2011 4:19:00 PM More reviews by dddsmiller

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty good bra. It was my fav but, now it's tied w/ the new biofit bras. They are good too. Now back to the DA bra. It is very nice and comes in a cute little lacie or a smooth with a lace back (which is the one I usually choose since it t-shirt friendly). The memory foam is the star! I tried this when it was introduced and went back and they had pulled them- then brought them back as a perm line. I am very happy with mine and I haven't had a problem with them stretching as a couple of reviewers had said. I will repurchase more for as long as they keep the line around. BTW I wear a 38 DD but, make sure you try these on bec I have had to buy both a 38 D and a DD in these so, if you have the chance try before you buy!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2011 4:11:00 PM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

I have six of these! I LOVE them. Everyday comfortable bra that is absolutely gorgeous, sexy, and feminine. If I could only wear one bra, this would be it!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2011 7:13:00 PM More reviews by Susee

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I LOVED this bra when I first got it; it is so pretty and it fit me really well. The memory foam in the cups conformed to my shape and it looked like it was made for me when I had it on. I paid full price, $45, for my first one.
However, after only three months, the band has stretched out, is now too big, and rides up terribly in the back. I hand wash it and air it dry. It also doesn't really support me that well anymore.
I am really disappointed in this bra and won't buy again.
Update: Two years later, the semi annual sale got me again, and I decided to give this bra another try. I went up a cup size from last time (I haven't gained weight; I just think it was too small last time.) Now I love it--I don't know if they changed it at all, but I think it's very supportive and gives a nice shape. I love the memory foam cups. I do think it's important to give bras a rest between wearings--don't ever wear the same one two days in a row. I like to give them at least two days off in between, so the elastic can go back into shape. Hand wash and lay flat (not on the dryer!) or hang to dry. I give it a "4" because I wish the cups were a little fuller coverage, but being a demi that would defeat the purpose!