August 21, 2014 | 1575 users online

Toners - Clinique - Clarifying Lotion #3

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2014 2:45:00 PM More reviews by koridixon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I wish I would have started using this stuff years ago!! After trying nearly every drugstore product designed for oily skin I decided to spend a few extra bucks and try Clinique. I've been using the clarifying lotion for almost two weeks and the results are fantastic. It REALLY helps remove that layer of dead skin, dirt, and oil that cleansing alone leaves behind. After using, my moisturizer actually seeps deep into my skin and doesn't just sit on top of my face. Love love love it. My make up goes on smoother, my pores look smaller, skin tone is more even, and my face is less oily. All around GREAT results so far. At $13 for 6.7 oz, I feel like it's worth every penny. I'll definitely be buying the bigger bottle when I run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2014 2:57:00 PM More reviews by beautyhannah1

I had nice skin all my life then I started getting acne shockingly late last year - I tried almost everything and nothing seemed to work (even medication). My mum has amazing skin and has used Clinique all her life so I decided to bite bullet and spent a few hundred on all Clinique products. My skin is completely clear (TWO WEEKS AFTER PURCHASING) and surprisingly with my ultra-sensitive skin, I haven't had one ounce of irritation and this stuff is amazing. I can now finally use all my expensive makeup and have it looking amazing on my skin. I definitely recommend. Use it properly though! Read the instructions!
Also, just adding! - This is meant as a cleanser, not a toner! Your skin will dry out too much if used as a toner.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/25/2014 11:53:00 PM More reviews by yjanney

Not crazy about this toner. It smells and feels like alcohol, and I think it was too drying for my skin. After using it, my face felt sticky/tacky. Didn't do anything for my blackheads, either. This didn't do any overt damage to my skin, but for the price I wasn't satisfied. Still looking...

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/8/2014 11:49:00 AM More reviews by djsaphira

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I gone through 3 bottle of this toner, and I do like it very much, however it is proving to be too much on my skin. After three days my face is red and my cheeks look like they have broken capillaries, so this is no longer part of skincare routine. If you have very thick skin and want a good exfoliating treatment, you may like this.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/17/2014 6:07:00 AM More reviews by glyza

Before I bought this,I have searched many toners for combination skin. I decided to bought this because I've heard a lot of good comments for this. Then before a week ended of using it,I broke out so badly,and tiny bumps all over my face. I hate it..and I hate it more because it is too expensive for my lifestyle and its not worth it! very disapointed..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2014 12:26:00 AM More reviews by lilliangian

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I have the clinique 3 step program, but this is the only thing i use religiously out of the program. I have really bad blackheads all over my nose area and cheeks and chin. I had used this product a couple months ago, and noticed that all of my blackheads were completely gone. I stopped using it, and they came back. I hadnt realized that THIS product was removing my blackheads, but i use this 1x daily and my nose is completely free from blackheads and feels so smooth.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/10/2014 6:27:00 PM More reviews by Nataliegsno

Favorite toner ever. I like this toner because it doesn't burn and it doesn't leave any kind of film or stickiness on my skin. It also makes it feel really soft. Best of all it removes any dirt or makeup my cleanser left behind in my pores. I've been repurchasing this product for over two years.

rated 1 of 5 on 1/4/2014 6:03:00 PM More reviews by oilyteen

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

YUCK!
I did NOT buy this someone gave me a 3 step system for Christmas, because I had ran out of my favorite toner and hadn't bought more, I tried some BIG! mistake. it smells like vodka and I noticed that it made my face feel sticky. you might as well go buy some target brand "up&up" nail polish remover and smear it all over your face:P

DONT BUY THIS

rated 1 of 5 on 12/1/2013 4:07:00 PM More reviews by ibbyrocks

I didn't like his product AT ALL. This is the prduct that ruined my skin. Before I used this I used Pro Activ and found it just wasn't working for me. So my step mother suggested the Cliniqe 3 step regimen. This burned my skin so bad and made it so red. It also made my skin super oily and you know what that means...breakouts. So I thought about the saying "It has to get worse before it gets better" so I kept using it thinking it would get better...nope. Juuuust got worse. Hope this is helpful.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2013 9:53:00 PM More reviews by Calliopi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I'm currently using my 4th large size of this toner. I love it! It has helped clear my breakouts and brighten my skin. Best of all it keeps my skin clear! I've tried #2 and I hated it (contains menthol) but #3 is perfect for my oily, acne prone skin. I will always repurchase this fab product!