July 31, 2014 | 1859 users online

Hair - Futurebiotics Hair, Skin & Nail Vitamins

rated 2 of 5 on 10/28/2013 10:33:00 AM More reviews by scooterj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

have you noticed how many iherb reviews there are that offer "if you want i have a coupon code for your first order" and a rave, but mysteriously disappear off the review board? i keep seeing it happen.
this is the first product i had a review of though! i think the ingredients sound great, but 3 months of use wasnt noticable in the slightest. i have thick hair and nails, but hoped for less hair loss and general "boost" with the vitamin, hopefully a healthier looking complexion. i like the Natures Way Alive for Women vitamin immensely and quit bothering adding this. check out the label on it! vites/mins/bioflavs/fruits and vegis/mushrooms/enzymes/probiotics/efa's - i use the once daily but theres a 3 times daily also, with or without iron (i use with iron!) i just didnt see results with this futurebiotics supplement.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/15/2013 6:05:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Great vitamins that really does help with hair growth. I only take one per day. They smell like garlic. I wish they came in a gummy form.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2013 6:21:00 PM More reviews by christinasanchez5

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I started taking these a month ago and I have had amazing results. My hair is growing very fast, and it's softer and shiner than before. My skin also looks better. I would recommend these to anyone looking to grow their hair out, or just to improve the condition.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2011 7:58:00 PM More reviews by Frenchmix

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

I've been taking these for years now, maybe about 8 years, idk. Works great as a multi vitamin, has everything you need to aid in healthy hair and skin. Of course you have to also sleep well, eat right, workout for it all to come together..I don't believe a vitamin on it's own can give you it all. I take only 2 a day, I feel that's good enough since I eat super healthy. These are a bit big, and do smell bad. But oh well, they're worth it! Vitacost has them for $9 for 130 tablets. I buy everything from them!! Love them :)

9 2013 ~ I don't use this brand anymore, found a cheaper one on vitacost.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 11/26/2011 1:34:00 AM More reviews by babyd3vil18

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Hello girls. I just started these a couple days ago, thankyou VERY much to the other reviewers whose reviews have helped me tremendously. I'm losing a lot of hair, and I will definitely be back soon after my bottle of 75 tablets is done, to review this product. Wish me luck!*

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2010 1:54:00 PM More reviews by shyred05

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

UPDATE: This caused my skin to break out!

I recently had my long hair cut shoulder-length -and I totally regret it!! I did some research for hair vitamins that actually work/have high ratings in the web (amazon, MUA) and-voilla! saw that this was highly recommended. So I drove down south of the border and bought this from Vitamin Shoppe in Bellingham,WA. Bought two 75-capsule bottles for almost 20 usd. I wouldn't recommend this to people who have a hard time swallowing their meds. It comes as these HUGE capsules that have the nastiest smell. Well, I don't mind suffering a bit in order to look good. LOL Anyway, I've been using this for a month already. Close friends have commented that my hair is already longer and the vitamins must be working. Noticed that need to shave more often. I'd recommend this to anyone who wants longer hair faster!! Although like the previous reviewer said, you have to be patient, this isn't an overnight miracle.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/11/2008 1:07:00 AM More reviews by micdeajones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is by far the most significant "beauty" item a lady can add to her arsenal. I've been using these for YEARS, with exceptional results. I've strayed away and used others (GNC brand; did nothing for my nails. VitaminShoppe brand; did nothing, at all, that I could notice, especially for my nails. Phyto Brand; too expensive to keep in stock and noticed a bad change in my skin texture) These have worked the best for me. For nails; it improves strength, growth rate, and whiteness of natural nails. For skin; I noticed a shrinkage in pore size, decrease in oil production, and minimal breakouts. For hair; God!! Where do I begin. Hair is actually stronger, grows longer, faster, and with fewer split ends, requiring fewer trims. Hair is extremely shiny and soft. Over tweezing of eyebrows isn't a problem because the hair grows back quickly as well as do eyelashes. They are noticeably stronger and with less 'dry-out' from mascara. These cost about $15 for a bottle of 135. It's the best $15 a girl can invest towards her beauty regime. Another thing I like is the fact that if you're busy and skip dosages (3 tablets a day), this doesn't affect hair, nails, or skin immediately. Actually, it takes about a month or so of discontinued use before one begins to see the positive affects wear off. But trust me, after continued use for about 2 months, you won't allow yourself to run out of these.

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No