November 27, 2014 | 1265 users online

Eyeliner - Jordana - Easyliner in Mint

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by ninaeaster

Gives me a pretty pop of color on my lower lash line. Fades after six hours. Nothing really special about it. The price rocks though.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/28/2012 10:57:00 PM More reviews by ariel2229

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I looove this with it applied to my water line them liquid liner on top and wite on my inner tear duct then it ago topped of with black mascara

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2011 9:31:00 PM More reviews by glamstep

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

RAVE RAVE RAVE! Why hasn't this gotten more attention boggles my mind! This is a beautiful teal--aqua-green, smooth, long lasting eyeliner..that reminds me ALOT of Urban Decay 24/7 glide on--in Electric & Flip..somewhere in between but definetlyyy comparable. Its retractable, so no sharpening required! I don't use this on my eyelid/water line so can't say much about if it smudges there, but I use this on my lower lashes for the added pop of color & it stays all day.I first line my lower lashes with a black liner, and right beneath it add a thin line of this and this doesn't mix or smudge into the other liner. Plus the only drugstore eyeliner in this shade..and for $2 at walgreens always :)

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2011 5:53:00 PM More reviews by tartantrouble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Blue

I've had this liner for a year and a half, and it sat in my makeup bag collecting dust after the first time I wore it and looked like a washed out mermaid (which personally I sort of like, but not as messy as it looked). I recently got the idea to use this with similar eyeshadow colors on top to liven it up, and low and behold this works beautifully. I pack Urban Decay's eyeshadow in Narcotic on top and my eyes look bright and mysterious.the aforementioned eyeshadow itself is somewhat lackluster but on top of the mint liner it looks gorgeous. I definitely recommend this liner for use as a base under aqua-turquoise colored eyeshadows. If you like bright looks you won't be disappointed!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2010 9:47:00 PM More reviews by evilmonkee

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I don't usually wear eyeliner, and I wanted to experiment with color a little bit, so I decided to get the cheapest liner they had at Walgreens just to try it out for fun. This was on sale for $0.99, so I ended up buying 5 different colors without any expectations.
I was really pleasantly surprised both by the color and by the quality.
The eyeliner is soft and easy to apply, and it doesn't smudge. It's not as intense as liquid liner, but I don't mind that, because I don't like very intense bold lines.
I was really hesitant to try this color, because I have brown eyes, but I ended up loving it- it's a nice turquoise/teal shade that really makes my eye color pop and it looks very summery.
A thin line on my upper lid over a pearly shadow was barely noticeable, but it made me look awake and brightened my eyes. A thicker line applied over a primer looked great for going out.
Overall, it is a great liner if you are looking for a more subtle but colorful look, and you can't beat the price.
I would definitely buy both this shade, and I will buy other Jordana liners.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2009 11:00:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I like this; it's a teal-y green that is, as a previous reviewer hinted, similar to WnW's Teal liquid eyeliner. It is, logically, a bit more subtle than the liquid, which I like. Because it's an Easyliner, it doesn't apply quite as well as the Kohl Kajal. It lasts fine with a standard primer. I don't know whether or not I'd repurchase, honestly.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/23/2009 5:15:00 PM More reviews by ias23

this dirt cheap is awesome.. it is like an automatic eyeliner that no need to sharpen, it is good for upper lid and waterline, it doesnt smudge, easy to apply and stays long enough.. it gives me a nice pop on my eyes, it's like a blue green color.. wanted to try diff colors of this line..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/10/2008 8:12:00 PM More reviews by sadendingsong

I heard a lot of good things about these eyeliners and I was looking for a fun pop of color. I think this is one of those situations where I chose a bad color for a good product. this is best used on the waterline because it drags on my upper lid... the color payoff wasn't super intense but it is pretty. if you want a bright pop of color use wnw liquid liner in teal.. its as fantastic as they say. I would buy this product in another color