July 29, 2014 | 2185 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Berry Kiss

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 7:04:00 PM More reviews by Smiley0821

I love the scent on this its so sad that it was discontinued i used up the lotion and it was very moisturizing still working on the spray now ill miss it once its empty .
Its a very rose scented smell very feminine.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2012 5:09:00 AM More reviews by bubblegumpoo

Perfection in a bottle. I have the ultra-moisturizing hand and body cream(old version, not the reformulated stuff that I hear is crap) and it was love at first whiff. It smells exactly like a real berry without being overly sweet. I don't really smell the praline or rose, just berries.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/10/2012 2:29:00 PM More reviews by bea2ls2011

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

this is a more adult berry scent. it is pretty but also basic and does not stand out enough for me to repurchase though i will use it the whole bottle

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/4/2011 1:40:00 AM More reviews by jcdiva1

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'm surprised that I actually like this smell. When I first spray this, it has this alcohol mixed with berries smell (the alcohol smell reminds me of the island breeze scent from VS which I HATE). But the alcohol smell is gone within scents and then it starts to smell like berries and a creamy note plus a slight mix of rose. I'm really liking this scent because it's girly, but it's also not childish smelling like lovespell. I would recommend :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/24/2011 6:49:00 AM More reviews by pinkfrost52

This a review for the EDT version, not body-spray. I absoutely LOVE this scent! It's a lovely fruity floral that's not too heavy sweet for me. I think it could be a gourmand because the berry notes are very dominant and there's this creamy vanilla dry-down that lasts very well on me. A delicious "juicy" scent that will make you smell edible. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2011 6:44:00 AM More reviews by ZoeyT13

LOVE THIS! I wish i bought this instead of pure seduction. pure seduction is okay, but it's too strong for me. I like berry kiss cause it's soft, fruity and flowery. and it's the perfect perfume to wear in school. and you so can not wear pure seduction in school! it's too much, do you know what i mean? when i wore pure seduction to school, my friend told me my perfume gave her a headache :( but she said it smell good :) LOL. I'm so gonna but berry kiss when i go to the mall.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/19/2011 3:15:00 PM More reviews by constantinova

it is floral but fruity at the same time. edt smells good but body sprey smells like alcohol.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/19/2011 9:18:00 PM More reviews by missaah

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this scent, It's lovely. I have the body butter which is just amazing. It goes on smoothly and makes my skin feel soft. At first, the scent is very fruity but then after awhile, it smells abit rosey... and a mixture of floral and fruit, with a tad more on the fruit side.
It has amazing staying power.
I would defintely recommend this if it didnt just get discontinued:(

rated 4 of 5 on 1/27/2011 4:56:00 PM More reviews by shannon83

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I didn't like this so much when I first got it, but I have recently started using this again and it is great. It has a very soft beautiful perfume/musk smell, and the berries in it are very beautiful and more adult than a kid type berry smell. I smell a little bit of the rose in it which I feel gives the smell a lot more depth. It is a great mix, it just smells wonderful very feminine and sweet. I would recommend this highly to anyone, and I will be repurchasing this when I run out.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/21/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I really love fruity smells and berry kiss is all that.. it smells great but doesn't last long at all.
I've really noticed that the body mist smells like alcohol A LOT. It actually makes my throat burn all day long... no good. But the body wash and lotions are great... just wish the scent would last a lot longer.