August 27, 2014 | 912 users online

Makeup Brushes - Trish McEvoy - deluxe blender 55

rated 3 of 5 on 7/28/2013 3:24:00 PM More reviews by powerderprincess

Blends my foundation beautifully, but since it's natural it absorbs too much foundation. I prefer Sigma F80 synthetic.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 8:54:00 PM More reviews by MelissaMH

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The best foundation brush on the market, IMO: soft, leaves no streaks, and versatile. Natural fiber foundation brushes are not typical, and I think that this is what sets this brush apart from the others. Expensive, yes, but it's a brush that will last a lifetime. After all, some of my Trish brushes are nearly fifteen years old. I would definitely buy this brush again, but I'm sure I won't have to!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/28/2010 8:56:00 PM More reviews by DaisyLondon

I was told about this brush a few months ago by a TM MUA as the super new foundation brush by TM.

I like this brush but it was more than twice the price of the old foundation brush (which was synthetic) and I just don't think it's as good as them for the purpose, no slip. But I do think this could be a very personal thing.

I do think that 55 is a lovely brush though just for the use I bought it for. I will use it for under eye concealer instead of a large laydown brush. I also think it would work as a general blending brush (and it is after all called a blending brush on the handle).

I also like the new handle length, it was a bit of a pain previously with either long handles which didn't fit into the smaller planners or having to use smaller brushes which I don't think were as good as the longer ones.

I understand number 55 is being discontinued soon so if you're looking at it, grab it quick.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/10/2008 4:23:00 PM More reviews by audge723

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty new brush by trish. I have been using smashbox's fdtn brush for about five yrs and never really loved it. This feels much better on the skin and doesnt leave streaks which is nice. my fdtn looks so much more natural today. It wasnt cheap but if it lasts as long as my other brushes it will be well worth it.