September 30, 2014 | 2036 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Tangle Teezer

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 9:33:00 AM More reviews by marysucha

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This was not all that great as it is hyped up to be. It worked fine intially but after a couple of months the ends of the plastic bristles splayed and now it hurts to use this brush. For $17 that I spent on it, it should have last at least 6 months.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/30/2014 8:37:00 AM More reviews by mhjohnson80

the price is a little too high for such a terrible brush. i got it for about 13-14 dollars, and it claims to not pull at your hair, and it does very badly. it makes a very unpleasant noise when going through knots, terrible with wet hair. i don't know, i just really don't like this brush and i thought it would be amazing, i was pretty disappointed. it could just be my hair though. it's always really thick and knotted no matter what i do. unless it's straightened which is rare for me to do anymore. no brushes work for me and i thought this would. overall I'm very disappointed.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:42:00 PM More reviews by clarissa90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I own the original version and I purchased it from Spacenk. I mainly purchased this from travel so I could use it on wet and dry hair. I prefer this to the Wet Brush since I don't have to worry about water retention within the brush. I also feel like this a sanitary and easy to clean option to a regular brush. I would repurchase if lost or damaged.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 5:43:00 PM More reviews by missykeyana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Neutral Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the ONLY brush I would use on my thick, bra-length 4a hair when dry. With a bit of water or spray detangler, I can stretch my hair section by section. I don't need this brush often, but I'm glad that I have this in my arsenal.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/12/2014 5:32:00 PM More reviews by MES

Two words, holy grail! Tangle Teezer is the best brush I have ever used. I have fine, dry hair that tangles very easily. Over the years I have tried all sorts of combs and brushes and never had much luck. Even The Wet Brush snagged on my hair. Even on wet hair this did not snag, pull, or yank. Tangle Teezer is priced comparably to hair brushes found at supermarkets and drug stores, so it's a good buy.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/6/2014 12:42:00 AM More reviews by ShannahBarrett

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This is by far the best wet/dry hair brush I've ever used. I even compare it to a regular paddle brush, which is okay... until it's put to the test!

Don't believe me? Check out my video below to see for yourself!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 8:36:00 AM More reviews by acatcalledbellatrix

This is an absolutely amazing brush and I'll never use a normal hairbrush again. It's like my hair has never had knots in it. Makes brushing hair completely painless and there's no pulling . Suitable for wet hair too.

My only complaint is the price. It's quite expensive in Australia so I bought it for half the price off ASOS.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2014 7:52:00 AM More reviews by teniellemckenzie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

LOVE this! It has completely changed my hair. I have long medium thick hair that tangles all the time. This gets rid of the tangles without frizzing my hair, and I lose half the amount I was with my old brush. The anti frizz factor means that I am straightening my hair half as much. I could not go back to anything else.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2014 8:59:00 AM More reviews by Nancygia

I have fine, naturally blonde hair and lots of it. It tangles very easily. At first, I thought I really liked this brush, then I realized that especially on dry hair, it is nothing special. I lose a lot of hair when I use it, and it hurts.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/8/2014 5:42:00 PM More reviews by LenaEveline

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have very fine hair that tangles so badly. Other brushes really hurt. This one doesn't at all! At first I thought it wasn't really getting out the tangles and just kind of brushed the "surface" , because of how smooth the brush went through my hair. But the tangles were really gone! Without any pain.. And i can even use it on wet hair. The only thing that is really bothering me is that it doesn't make my hair look very soft or shiny, rather a bit dry and frizzy. Also it hurts on my scalp. But overall I am very satisfied and would purchase again.