December 19, 2014 | 1149 users online

Gels/Soaps - Dove - Go Fresh Beauty Bar - Energize Grapefruit and Lemongrass

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 4:31:00 PM More reviews by LilyMakeupEvan

I love dove bars in general and check out my reviews on the other scents. However, I dislike the scent of this one. It smells strange? I cant really get used to it. So make sure to smell it in the store before you purchase. Wont be purchasing this particular scent. Let me know if this review was helpful or not. :)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2011 5:05:00 PM More reviews by stls

I have it in my bathroom right now. The smell is very citrucy and invigorating and it cleanses effectively. Not my favorite bar, though. The classic one or the cream oil bar feel more moisturizing.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2011 2:08:00 AM More reviews by xoLittleCrimsonfoxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's my favorite. I've been using it for almost 3 years I tried it when it was brand new. It was the only scent that cured my morning sickness a couple years ago so I bought the body spray & the deoderant as well & I still buy it. I love the citrus scent & the texture of the scrubbing beads.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/23/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by Laurelwood

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I absolutely love this beauty bar! The scent is very strong and energizing, just like the packaging says. I can't get enough of the Grapefruit and Lemongrass scent, so I went ahead and bought the deodorant and body spray as well. If you're a fan of citrus scents - this is for you!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 2:36:00 PM More reviews by nnn3

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my favourite soap.I like it because it is so creamy and gentle for my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 7:29:00 AM More reviews by hanshinbi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This smells soo good- it'll really wake you up in the morning! I used this for 2 weeks while visiting family. You can just smell it while in the box. I felt clean and refreshed each time. Although I'm sure if I'd used it longer, I would've had a rash since I have eczema. I would buy again if I didn't have sensitive skin.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by Donnz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I seem to be the only one who can' t stand the smell. I had to throw the two bars out as they were triggering my morning sickness. Mine didn't smell anything like grapefruit, which I love, but ran more heavy on the lemongrass , which wasn't so great.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/6/2011 1:20:00 PM More reviews by eaugirlspirit

This is, by far, my favorite body wash of all time!!!!!!!! The scent is EXACTLY what I'm looking for in a soap for the shower-grapefruit + lemongrass is invigorating and uplifting. It is truly sparkling and puts me in a better mood- aromatherapy wise. They knew what they were doing when they manufactured this product. I will never be without a bar or a bottle of this. The problem is, my local CVS doesn't carry it so I have to go to a Target or Kmart to get it. Oh well, it is worth the trip and every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 7:44:00 PM More reviews by bledfreak

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this after i ran out of my dove pink soap, i went to walgreens to buy more but they were out had to choose between the cool moisture and this, hate the sent of that one so i bought a two pack of this. I went home took it out of the box and the smell was very strong. I used it in the shower on my face and it lathered up nicely, doesn't exfoliate well, then i used it on my body and it clean well, the scent lasted a while too. I going to buy this again.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2010 12:03:00 AM More reviews by da8mui

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

LOVE THIS!!!!!!! the smell is so happy! sometimes make me less grumpy in the morning! :P