September 3, 2014 | 1034 users online

Concealers - Urban Decay - 24/7 Concealer in DEA

rated 1 of 5 on 8/6/2014 2:44:00 PM More reviews by kathrine

The concealer worked pretty well, but there's very little product. Once the tip wore down, there was no more. It would be nice if you could twist it and have more product come up. I will not purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2014 7:35:00 AM More reviews by lichi79

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

Holy Grail, carry in purse stick concealer. Easy and Seamless blending on skin. Best if used on face blemishes rather than under eyes. This can work as a highlighter for contouring. The range of shades is big. The only bad thing is the packaging, although it is convenient and lightweight, it is a pain to sharpen it., My thought is that they should change the packaging tin. this will work better as an automatique stick.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2013 7:00:00 PM More reviews by nreid

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought this concealer a few years ago at Sephora, long before I ever started reading reviews here on MUA or anywhere else online. For some reason it's hung out at the bottom of my makeup drawer, most likely forgotten in favour of mineral makeup I can no longer wear. It was pretty foolish of me to have forgotten about it, because it would have saved me some cash in my recent search for a new spot concealer I can really depend upon.

Lately I've been using Stila's Perfecting Concealer, Rimmel's Wake Me Up, and Essence's Coverstick. None of them did the trick at concealing a small zit scar on my cheek that was hyperpigmented. Along out of my drawer comes DEA and voila! The concealer I'd been wishing for for weeks was already in my posession and I didn't even know it.

The concealing ability of this stick concealer is pretty darn good. It hides scars and redness very well. It's got great staying power and doesn't fade or disappear over the course of the day. However, I would stick to using it as a spot concealer and stay away from using it under the eyes. It is pretty moisturizing and would be good for use under the eyes if only this meant it also wouldn't crease or look cakey. It's not oily as much as it's a little more on the creamy side. It does a great job of concealing dark circles, but at the cost of looking a bit too heavy for me. Setting it with powder only makes it look pretty cakey under my eyes.

Unlike another reviewer's claim that the stick can't be sharpened with any other pencil sharpener than that made by UD, this is toally untrue. I use a cheap $2 Esscence sharpener that works perfectly fine.

Despite the rather outrageous cost of this concealer, it's got great pigmentation, durability, and overall fantastic quality, and I'd definitely repurchase because it's simply a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/7/2013 11:08:00 AM More reviews by robertmugabe

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this concealer, it's so great for on-the-go. It's perfect for both undereye circles and blemishes. I find the coverage to be long lasting and it doesn't cake at all. It doesn't even test on animals! What more could you want?

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 3:16:00 AM More reviews by Naeou

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I didn't buy this product, but i did test it out in the store before I went shopping through the rest of the mall. I swatched it over some freckles I have on my arm and the coverage was medium, i could still see them but they were faded. I rubbed the concealer with my finger and it barely budged. On my way home I checked my arm and the concealer had faded a little bit, but it was still stuck on there very well. I rubbed it again and it still stayed put!
I think the staying power is amazing! But unfortunately the coverage sucks WHICH IS SO DISAPPOINTING! If it could completely cover my dark spots and have that amazing staying power i would definately throw in the $30 bucks for that little stick!

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 3:58:00 PM More reviews by strawberrykitten

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Love this! I wear it under my eyes and it makes me look so, so much more fresh and awake. I initially tried CIA but it was just a little too pale (I'm east Asian, probably an NW20). Application is easy, a little goes a long way, and it stays on for a really long time (like, I'm currently at 10 hours and counting - and *nothing* stays on me this long!). I haven' t had it long enough to comment on breakouts with any certainty (only 1 week) but so far so good.

Edited to add: No breakouts but I don't like this on anything other than my under eye circles. AMAZING for under eye circles though.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2011 4:58:00 PM More reviews by pennycooper

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I've tried many and this concealer pencil is the best for undereye discoloration and fine lines.Blends very well. It's quite good for covering other facial discoloration.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/9/2011 2:42:00 AM More reviews by Cecee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I feel like I am bombarding UD's reviews, but I honestly love their products. This concealer is the ONLY concealer that effectively covers my undereye circles. It doesn't look cakey, and with my UD mineral powder makeup over top of it, it looks absolutely flawless. I am obsessed! I would definitely buy it agian, even though it is a little pricey. I personaly use it by drawing it along my undereyes and patting it in with my foundation brush. I use it over the UD creme to powder foundation and like I said under the UD mineral makeup.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/16/2011 12:16:00 PM More reviews by COCO792

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I orignally got it to use as an under eye concealer because my YSL Touch Eclat was running out. but it doesn't work as an under-eye concealer.
I use it on my nose and chin over foundation. because I have an oily t-zone and makeup comes off during the day, I only need to re-touch this halfway through the day.

as I don't really have spots, and the little ones that I do have cover up with foundation, my nose is really the only thing I use this for. because it sets my foundation. but I do get the odd spot that foundation can't cover, and this struggles to blend over it. this blends well over smoothe surfaces, but for bumpy surfaces ie spots, it can't cope.

NOTE: one thing UD are good at is creating products that only work with their tools. ie Baked Bronzer goes on orange if you don't use the Big Buddah Brush because it's so pigmented and the brush is so big to evenly dustribute the bronzer. and this concealer will only sharpen with Grind House sharpener.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2010 2:03:00 PM More reviews by Rachelesque

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is the second-darkest color of this concealer line. That...never happens with me. I am EXTREMELY fair. I absolutely recommend using an in-store tester before purchasing, because you may not get the color you expect from the website.

I love the pencil format of this product: it makes it easy to target little flaws, and you can sharpen it to cover the peskiest little veins and marks. It is also easy to make sure it goes on sinus bruises and ONLY sinus bruises. The coverage is great, and it's easy to blend on smooth skin with bare fingers. A small semi-stiff brush is recommended for tricky blending, and it WILL highlight any dry skin you have, jsyk.

I'm knocking off a star because it builds up in enlarged pores (eek!), and also because it makes my eye bruises whitish instead of flesh colored, forcing me to color-correct with an orangey liquid concealer (bah!).

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No