August 29, 2014 | 998 users online

Fragrances - Coty - Harajuku Lovers - Baby

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2014 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Kellergirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I bought this in a mini roll on. Glad I didn't spend too much on it. This is an awful, rancid baby powder smell, like a baby powder that has been sitting around for years. I hate it when people describe scents as "old lady", but THIS smells like an old lady. Nasty. If I wanted to smell like baby powder, I could go to The Dollar Tree and get a bottle of baby powder for $1.00 and sprinkle it all over me. It would smell better too. This has NO other notes, only powder. And this doesn't smell like regular baby powder. It smells like baby powder that has been fermenting inside of a dirty baby diaper. Will not repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/25/2013 6:11:00 PM More reviews by bassetmomma

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I remember when the "Harajuku Lovers" first came out. These bottles were exceptional, nothing else like it out there on the market, that I can remember. "Baby" is a fitting name for a scent that smells of baby powder. Why do I like this one? Impact and longevity. My major pet peeve with most modern fragrances I like is a lack of lasting impact. Money wasted on a few moments of satisfaction. This one keeps going. The cute bottle is just an added bonus for the vanity.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2012 7:18:00 PM More reviews by haikusmom

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

Bottle - Adorable. Smell - Takes me to my made up happy place with princesses and rainbows, and unicorns. Simply the best. <3

rated 1 of 5 on 3/12/2012 11:58:00 PM More reviews by bingo8093

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The smell of this is absolutely disgusting...the overwhelming stench of baby powder is not attractive.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/6/2012 5:17:00 PM More reviews by FakeLashes

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I tried this fragrance a few years ago when it just came out and I really liked it, it had a powdery scent but also something fresh in it. Recently I came across this fragrance for a lower price and decided to buy it. I don't smell the freshness that I once smelled but maybe my taste has changed over the years? But I do like clean scents and this fits in that category, it is powdery and sometimes I don't like it, but it is not to powdery so I'm ok with it. The lasting power is pretty good to, since it is a lighter fragrance, I will use this bottle up but I don't think I would repurchase again, if you like baby scented products you really can't go wrong with this one!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 12:45:00 AM More reviews by Jade716

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This fragrance is brilliant. Smells like a baby, who doesn't love that smell? I am in love with it. The die down is kind of a little beachy but still has some baby smell in there.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/10/2012 3:51:00 PM More reviews by spaflam

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The was just OK of the 5 Harajulu Lovers I tried (got a sample pack with 5 scents) - this one was in a light pink tube. A bit powdery. Kinda young smelling - vanilla?. A bit sweet. Not my thing. I liked Music and Love better.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/3/2012 4:00:00 PM More reviews by AllThatGlittters

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

A very 'clean' scent. It smells of talculm powder, which I love.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2011 6:54:00 PM More reviews by kristamb

The is my SECOND FAVORITE of the Harajuku Lovers scents. It smells very pretty and powdery, and on me, this is the longest lasting of the HL scents. I feel like I only need to re-apply once every 4 hours or so to smell Baby on my skin. YUMMY!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2011 5:44:00 PM More reviews by machochick

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this as a Valentine's gift from hubby. I love the smell! It's kind of baby powder-ish...maybe that's why they named it Baby? :) I think, it's on the "fresh" type of scent. I prefer florals but I like this one too.

I also love the packaging! So cute! I still keep it as a dresser display along with my other perfumes.

However, I find it pricey for the amount of product you'll get. I thought it'll be as big as the figure b/c of the size of the bottle...but it's not. And it only lasts about less than 3 months with everyday use. The smell isn't that strong, so I tend to spray more.

I still want to get those limited edition ones for collection purposes. But for practicality...I'm not thar eager to purchase.