September 3, 2014 | 1314 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Vaseline - Intensive Care Lotion - Aloe Vera

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2014 8:09:00 PM More reviews by bonnyanne

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is a really great everyday moisturiser. It feels really light on the skin and leaves a very subtle scent after the lotion has been absorbed. I feel that it really is hydrating and fresh. All up, this is a good every day product.

rated 3 of 5 on 10/17/2013 8:41:00 AM More reviews by NicoleTMY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have tried the cocoa glow one from the same range and decided to give this one a go. It has the same texture as the cocoa, fluid and easily absorbs into skin. It has honeydew scent which is actually nice. The moisture factor is okay but not the best as with the Cocoa one.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2010 7:06:00 PM More reviews by kf1990

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I thought I'd test this out as an everyday 'all over body' moisturiser because it's Aloe Vera - as that tends to be faultless - and I won't be using it again. Though it wasn't necessarily bad for my eczema prone skin, it left a greasy shine on top of my skin no matter how stingy I tried to be with the lotion, and it didn't leave me feeling particularly moisturised after I'd used it. Which doesn't live up to the 'Intensive Mositure' boast on the packaging.

It disappears quite quickly due to the watery consistency in the cream, and therefore is absorbed quite fast meaning you can't really spread it around as much as I'd like.

It's cheap, and good to use every now and then, or on areas such as your hands, but there are better moisturisers out there for the same price that are a lot better.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/29/2009 2:56:00 AM More reviews by octoberx

This is a great all over body moisturiser and one that I've used for years. It's very light, which is great for use in summer, and it absorbs quickly. Also has quite a strong scent, but it's not a bad odour. It's probably not moisturising enough for dry places like my legs, but it's sufficient for everywhere else.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/8/2008 3:50:00 AM More reviews by maraschino_cherry

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have tried the original VIC, as my mum used to get the light yellow tube for use in the bathroom and I would use it occasionally. This one, however, is pastel green and has the added benefit of Aloe Vera to sooth and relieve skin. It moisturises and makes my skin soft with continued use, however it smells very plain and there is nothing exciting about it whatsoever. It reminds me what moisturisers were originally indended to do - not have pretty packaging, smell good or claim to get rid of an abundant amount of skin "conditions", but simply moisturise your skin. It may be thin but it does the job. My staple body moisturiser at the moment because it absorbs fast and I can chuck my clothes on straight after applying it.