Everyday Minerals Starlit

Price: $

Not tested on animals

on 3/23/2012 2:38:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Warm

This was a part of my first EDM purchase. I bought the mini version which was on sale for $4.50 at the time. Of all the eyeshadows I purchased, this one definitely goes in the favourite pile. The website describes the colour very well, light grey flecked with sapphire. I prime my eyelid with liquid concealer before using the eyeshadow and it lasts more than 8 hours! It's a gorgeous colour... I hope they don't discontinue it anytime soon!

on 9/23/2009 9:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

It is a great dark grey shade with a blue undertone. It has shimmer to it, but nothing too over the top. And, its a great color to wear at night, when you really want to make your eyes pop!

on 7/16/2009 4:39:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

Starlit is a smokey gray/steel blue/green color, with lots of shimmer. Very pigmented. Great for a dramatic look. I used w/ UDPP and it lasted all day.

on 6/10/2009 11:53:00 AM

Hair: Red, Curly, Coarse

Probably one of my newest EDM faves! Starlit is a shimmery smokey teal blue (hints of steel gray) with a good amount of fine shimmer. I think that this shade is pretty neutral and would work for a lot of skin tones. Staying power is a bit better than most EDM shades w/o primer and color payoff was excellent even used dry, more metallic used wet. Minimal fallout and certainly no chunky UD style glitter fallout. I ordered the sample size and paid $2.50 for 1g of product which is quite a bit for the price, considering the size of my eyeshadow stash I really don't need a full size. Though it is pretty enough that I *would* consider it for this very unique shade.

on 6/4/2009 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I really like this color. I have green eyes and have to be careful with shades such as this, but this works well for me and is very pretty.

on 2/27/2009 6:08:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I've read this color is a lot like Plain View, which I don't have. I happen to really like this color. Love the bluish/green it offers. I suppose if I had Plain View first I wouldn't like this. I did have PV in my wish list but after reading reviews on both and already knowing what Starlit looks like I'll take it out. At any rate, I really like how Starlit looks. I really like it in the crease. Looks like a smoky blue/green shadow. I would buy again.

on 9/7/2008 11:29:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse

It's verrry similar to Plain View and Happy Go Lucky only it applies the bluest of the 3. I was hoping for a deeper navy shade when I ordered it but this is a nice silvery blue nonetheless.

Would not repurchase because I don't love it.