December 19, 2014 | 1488 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - To Do List

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/1/2009 4:17:00 PM More reviews by cloroxcowgirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the first EM eye shadow I have purchased that I am not too impressed with. First of all, I thought it would be more of a mid-pink, but it is pretty light. It shows up on my lids almost as a champagne color. I like champagne e/s but To Do List also goes on really unevenly, the color does not get evenly distributed on my lids. I've never had this problem with EM shadows before. I will probably try to use it again, since it is a nice color and I hate to waste e/s, but definitely won't repurchase. EDIT: I found out, kind of by accident, that EM shadows and To Do List in particular show up way better when applied wet. It actually turns out to be the color described online (dusty pink with scarlet pearl) when applied with a damp eye shadow brush. I'm liking the color a lot more this way and may repurchase.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 11:00:00 PM More reviews by BatFat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It's like a less intense version of Thank You. I don't recommending owning both at the same time like I do, it gets too repetitive.

But overall, nice medium pink with a red flash.