July 28, 2014 | 1927 users online

Blush - Lancome - Rose Fresque

rated 4 of 5 on 11/3/2012 10:57:00 AM More reviews by juliacouture

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

To start off, I love this blush. If you only dab a little bit on, its amazing and it looks very natural. And like most other blushes, if you put too much on, it will look a little weird.

It is very expensive for a blush. But I think if its layered on a foundation and a good foundation, it will last all day.

I also love the packaging because I can take it anywhere and use it whenever. I know, depending on which palette you buy, some will have a brush and others won't. I would recommend getting the one with the brush. I think its the same amount of money or close but with an extra brush!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/7/2012 11:16:00 PM More reviews by misscynthia06

Really like this blush. I have it in a duo that comes with a cream shimmer blush, I hardly use that...but it is actually really beautiful, just not appropriate for me for work.

Only thing I can complain about with this blush Is that when I check me face around 1, I feel like I have NO blush on...or I feel like my entire face looks red. So something about this moves on me, it could just be the sweltering heat where I live.

I would buy again and would recommend. Smells nice too!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/9/2009 2:10:00 PM More reviews by Livvvv

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

The previous reviews pretty much sums it up. It's a natural rosy color, sheer but buildable. It applies smoothly and easily; it's hard to mess up on its application. It's a perfect match for my medium-brown (medium olive) skintone. I love this blush so much that I'll be looking into more blushes by Lancome.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 11:13:00 PM More reviews by tracy1031

works well for me, i have light olive skin. if you are looking for a bright pop of color or something interesting look elsewhere cause this aint it! natural is key here, it isn't too cool for me (i was leaning towards the plummy color and was completely told off by the SA.. eh) but i am pretty glad i got this. good basic staple for sure.. the only reason i wouldnt repurchase is because i have alot of colors that are pretty nice basics already

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 3:17:00 PM More reviews by Peaches1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This has been a staple in my makeup bag for years. I have medium olive skin and black hair, and this is the perfect color. It looks like my natural flush, but better. I own most of the Blush Subtil colors, and like all the rest, this goes on smoothly, does not need blending, and can be layered for more dramatic color if you want. It lasts all day, even on oily skin. I wear this with Estee Lauder Bois Rose lipstick and black eyeliner, black mascara, and pink or dark brown eyeshadow.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No