Palladio Lip Ink Extra Long Wearing Lip Stain

3.4

Aqua, Propylene Glycol, Alcohol, PEG-30 Glyceryl Stearate, PVP, Limonene, PEG/PPG-14/4 Dimethicone, Potassium Sorbate, Panthenol, Fragrance, Methylparaben, Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Butylparaben, Ethyparaben, Isobutylparaben, Propylparaben

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

Yep, as with Palladio's Retractable Lip Liner, it's the best.

on 9/3/2014 2:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Other, Wavy, Coarse

The best lip stain I've ever used. It lasts all day and then some; I literally have to scrub to get it off sometimes. The first time I tried it was the night I got it, and it was still on when I woke up the next morning. Great pigment, and can be worn alone or with a gloss over it. Applies smoothly and evenly, and I got at least two months of daily use out of one small tube. I just wish they had more colours.

on 6/29/2014 1:38:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I just bought this in Mocha. LOVE IT! OMG, very pigmented and once on the lips it's such a beautiful shade! Just compliments my skin stone and it's not drying at all. I'll see how long it lasts but for now I'm loving it. Kind of expensive though for the amount of product you get but we'll see how long it lasts. I'll update. For now I love it.

on 10/10/2013 11:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have this in Rose, which is, as the name suggests, a cool pinky-rose. Not bright at all, just adds a little somethin'. Staying power is great, and it's no more drying than any other lip stain I've tried. I, too, have found it helpful to store this upside down.

*edited to add* Strangely, this color turns on me to a bright fuchsia. Not flattering on me after all, sadly.

on 9/8/2013 11:35:00 AM

These are the best lip stains, of their "ilk", or marker/ink type of stain. They last longer on the lips and their overall life is longer; I've had one for over a year and it did not dry out.(Tip: Make sure to store them upside down.) There's nothing unique about their overall packaging or design, but the formula is superior to all others on the market, IMO.

on 3/26/2013 12:17:00 AM

I like this lip stain. I find it comparable to Covergirl Outlast Lipstains.

I bought this in Rose, which is a natural pink/blush color. I like it very much, even better when applied with a lip balm or gloss on top of it.

As with many lip stains, it looks much better on exfoliated lips or else it can dry you out a bit.

on 2/11/2013 10:44:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I love these! I have Mocha, which, while not a true brown as I'd hoped, is a beautiful brownish/brick red color. I also have Rose, which is a very pretty MLBB shade. Both can be built up, depending on the look you are going for. And they last *all* day on me; I love lip stains and have tried a ton, but these are by far the longest-lasting. You do want to put a swipe of balm or gloss on top periodically. I will definitely be buying more of these!

I have been using "Mood" lip stain which is in a lipstick tube for 30 years. I just discovered this. I bought it in Orchid color. I absolutely LOVE THIS STUFF. It goes on easy and stays on really well. I am so glad I found this and will be buying more this week. I understand from the reviews that it dries out quickly, but I haven't had it long enough to comment. I will be purchasing again and again--it's awesome stuff. I am a young 49 year old and it does not dry my lips. :)

on 5/22/2012 12:40:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite lip stain. Covergirl's stains dry your lips to the point where you have trouble speaking. Palladio's lip stains have the common felt-tip marker applicator and the click top cap. As long as the cap is secured correctly, the product won't dry out. It applies evenly, without darker/lighter areas, and looks great under glosses. I'd buy it again!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

I have this product in Pinky, Orchid, and Rose. Each shade applies sheer, but can be built up in layers.

As with most stains, it does somewhat dry the lips (but is not a felonious offender in my opinion!), so I am always sure to apply some balm or gloss after the stain sets.

On recently exfoliated & well-moisturized lips, I find it lasts well through about 4-6 hours and fades evenly.

Pinky--Fuschia-pink