October 24, 2014 | 1556 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Yves Saint Laurent - Contour Expert Yeux Lifting & Anti-Puffiness Eye Care

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2009 12:50:00 AM More reviews by fflor

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This product works really well. I use it before i apply my makeup and the puffiness will just disappear. It is a very light gel kind texture which is very easy for my eye area to absorb. But it's pricey

rated 2 of 5 on 4/14/2009 7:00:00 AM More reviews by yulli1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have dark circles around my eyes. I tried this product on my left ey and another chip product (of Garnie) in my right eye, twice a day for a month until now and I see no difference what so ever!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/7/2008 12:47:00 PM More reviews by JClarke

I don't suffer from puffy eyes so can't comment on that aspect of this product. But it was the "lifting" bit that caught my eye. It does a reasonable job at tightening up all that loose skin on the eyelids and I will probably buy it again since I haven't found anything that does a better job.
It comes in a pump dispenser which is quite neat but it is very difficult if not impossible to dispense a tiny amount so I always end up applying more than I had intended to. It does seem to sink in very quickly so you probably do need to apply a fair amount but I would like to have a bit more control over it. I haven't yet finished my first buy so I don't know how long it lasts, but I think it will probably work out quite expensive.