April 17, 2014 | 1572 users online

Makeup Brushes - Coastal Scents - Pink Kabuki

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 1/19/2013 3:15:00 PM More reviews by vuvie

I generally like coastal scents brushes cause they are quite cheap and comparable to the expensive brushes. Also for me to experiment and see if I really need those brushes before moving on to expensive ones.

This brush is soft (I always wash everything first before using so I can't tell if it's scratchy prior to washing) and somewhat dense. The bristles are really soft and feels good on the face. However it is not the best of the kabuki brushes out there. Just the cheapest for the soft-ish ones. Beginner's kabuki, in my opinion.

I have the pink one and I actually don't like the colour cause it just looks tacky and cheap but well... it IS cheap so I guess I cannot complain.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/17/2013 10:46:00 PM More reviews by jewelofdenial

Interesting how the lower reviews are mostly due to shedding, mine didn't shed at all. I have had this brush for three years now and I just purchased the updated version and I love them both. So soft and so cute.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2012 8:38:00 AM More reviews by sexysxd

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Bought this for SGD$19.90. It's so pretty in hot pink! I couldn't resist but to grab one! It's very dense & soft.. I love it so much! However, i wished this product came with a kabuki case so that i can store my brush in it. Nevertheless, i terms of the price & quality of this brush, i'll give 5 lippies!

Will re-purchase ;)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/22/2012 6:49:00 PM More reviews by Karowin

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I bought this on sale during black friday so it was pretty cheap, but I would buy it for the price it is normally as well.
I use this everyday, and a few months ago I found that it has started to shed a little. Sometimes this is annoying because the strands are left on my face, but are easily brushed off.
I don't feel as if I need to replace it any time soon, but honestly I wouldn't mind trying other brands.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2012 6:12:00 PM More reviews by hgpt2

This is the softest kabuki brush I have come across! I ordered the newer version of this brush, which is a hot pink color with a pink holder and I absolutely love it! Its perfect for applying powder over foundation and it does a pretty good job of blending liquid foundation as well! I have only washed it twice and have had no issues with bleeding or shedding. I liked this brush so much that I ordered 2 more as backup! Its a gorgeous pink color and can fit anywhere...would recommend this to anyone! No doubts about this brush.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/4/2012 9:36:00 PM More reviews by lilblue10

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Blue

Its not really soft and sheds quite a bite but still does the job ! Its really dense and its pink so 3 lippies for that haha !

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/14/2012 6:14:00 PM More reviews by RosePeacock

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Mine isn't pink, but I couldn't find it listed -- so yeah, basically the same thing, except black! It's not the softest brush by any means but it's fabulously dense. It's the perfect size for my face and is great for applying blush. It doesn't splay out, so I get the product exactly where I want it. I'm really surprised that it performs so well, as I wasn't expecting much from this brand. I'd definitely recommend it.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/5/2011 2:10:00 AM More reviews by jellums

I only have one other kabuki brush to compare this too (from EcoTools), but this one is not bad in my opinion. It isn't as soft as other brushes but it still gets the job done. It's great for applying all kinds of powder and buffing blush out as well. I was also drawn by the pink color which is why I like it so much! Even if it wasn't pink though, I would still think it's a decent brush. It does shed occasionally but it's still a pretty dense brush. Another great thing is that the color doesn't bleed! It was only $4.99 too, so I think it's worth the price! I'm sure other companies would jack up the price just for the pink factor.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/25/2011 5:07:00 PM More reviews by Kristenhonto

Sure, this LOOKS super cute but is a crappy brush IMO. It's super scratchy and smells horrible no matter how many times you clean it. Very cheapy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2010 2:47:00 PM More reviews by MYCATSHADOW

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I LOVE this little kabuki... This cute little pink prize could really go for a lot more money if sold in a department store. This brush is EXTREMELY dense with just the right amount of softness needed to pick up powder pigments. You will get a very good deliverance of product from this brush. It is also EXTREMELY cute. It looks like a dessert treat that I just want to eat up... I like this kabuki just as much as I adore my MAC 182. 2 different brushes with similar personalities. This is a "must-have" for your brush collection.