The Body Shop Total Energy Pulse Point Balm

Not tested on animals
The Body Shop is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

on 9/21/2008 2:55:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

New Total Energy Pulse Point Balm is one of the best products ever. It really helps uplifting my mood and somehow increases my energy level. Highly recommended...

on 9/19/2008 2:29:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Love this product!

on 9/7/2008 8:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

Pulse Point Balm is part of the new Well Being launch from The Body Shop and it's a neat little pump bottle filled with essential oils of bergamot and guarana. Bergamot is usually a detest scent for me, but this works amazingly well with my chemistry and comes nowhere near that sharp citrusy pee scent that bergamot can bring. It's actually quite similar to Weleda's Citrus Creamy Body Wash scent-wise, citrusy and fresh. And strong! I actually get a little dizzy when rubbing the Pulse Point Balm on my wrists, aromatherapy has a big effect on me so I think that this launch is especially exciting to try out.

My brain definitely gets a kick from sniffing the PPB! I wake up, feeling a little more focused, this is not your grandmother's comfort scent of freshly baked vanilla buns and lavender soap. It's also not so strong that it makes you flinch though, it really is a nice scent to wear as a perfume.

continued >>