October 30, 2014 | 1581 users online

Fragrances - Victoria's Secret - Limited Edition Sugar Collection- Berry Sugar

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/29/2013 8:04:00 AM More reviews by Devildog4025

One of the better berry scents on the market.. sad to say it's no longer available. Like another reviewer, I purchased this on Ebay. I learned from purchasing the shimmer cream in the Coconut Sugar that the shimmer cream is a waste of money- it doesn't smell like the actual scent, and the shimmer is coarse and rough (the Coconut Sugar shimmer lotion actually smelled like a 50/50 bar, ironically). So I opted for the 'regular' lotion and mist in this and I have to say I was NOT disappointed. To be plain it's berries and sugar. That's it. Very simple and very pretty. I don't feel like the staying power for this one is all that great (the Coconut lasts forever). I would repurchase again, but since it's no longer availale and getting harder and harder to find, I probably won't shell out the dollars it'll be selling for on Ebay when I run out, because while it's great, it's not THAT great. The Coconut Sugar on the other hand is totally worth it.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2010 11:33:00 AM More reviews by BerlinD

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I love the happy berry sweetness of this product! I wish they were still making it as now it is hard to find and expensive considering the original price if you come across it on Amazon or Ebay.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2010 10:44:00 PM More reviews by One1Cherry

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

I just got Berry sugar be sweet shimmer body cream from ebay. Got to say I did not like it. The shimmer felt coarse on my skin and is very sparse and does not look nice. Its just bits of sparkle like just added a little bit of silver pigment into the lotion. To me, shimmer is something very fine, sort of like benefit's moonbeam, but this is not. It fragrance is very faint and too sweet its not nice. I'm someone who loves sweet fragrances and i don't like this. I love body shops strawberry, juba, dewberry etc scents and I don't like this. The lotion is high in mineral oil which is not what i liked either. It does feel moderately moisturizing though i prefer mark and spencer's hand cream over this.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2010 12:56:00 AM More reviews by luxlover79

I like combination of sweet and citrus smells in this Berry Sugar body mist. The packaging is also cute, though more appropriate for the young clients. I can describe the smell as sugar hapiness in a bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2009 11:50:00 PM More reviews by garnet23girl

My favorite among the three in this collection. It's sweet but light.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/15/2009 9:44:00 AM More reviews by Patricia6336

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Berry sugar is my second favourite in Sugar collection. It smell sweet but not like berry or tart. My friend like this one the most. I think Berry sugar does not smell sweet and yummy as coconut sugar.I think it gave the feeling of a little alcohol but it is lovely smell.

In my opinion in The Sugar collection rank from the most favourite to the least were

1 Coconut sugar = smell very sweet and yummy. I like it very much. For me it does not like coconut but it like something very sweet and delicious. Coconut sugar make me want to eat it.
I like to smell it and I never get bored too early like the other smell I have ever try. The vendor told me that Coconut sugar is the best seller in this collection.
(I already have Coconut sugar body shimmer and plan to buy body mist from my vendor - which victoriassecret.com offer clearance sale for $4.99.)

2 Berry sugar = smell sweet but not like berry or tart. My friend like this one the most. I think Berry sugar smell not sweet as coconut sugar. I think it gave the smell of a little alcohol.
I like to smell sweet. So I rank this one as the second.
(I already have Berry sugar body shimmer and body mist but I have not try body mist yet. )

3 Sweet sugar = smell like vanilla , if you have ever try Aber romance this one smell like Amber romance(which has vanilla as a complement).I think if you like vanilla you will like sweet sugar.
I will not buy it again because it's not my favourite.

Different person different mind.

The body shimmer smell does not last long.It gave a slightly reflect.

Body mist smell very gentle and subtle , It does not last long. So when you use body mist you must spray for 2-3 times to make it more last long.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/8/2009 3:22:00 AM More reviews by RedheadDior

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

It's my favorite of the 3 LE Sugars. To me it smells like rainbow sherbet. Or even Fruity Pebbles. It's fresh enough for Summer or Spring and sweet enough for the rest of the year. I wish this wasn't LE.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/4/2009 9:21:00 PM More reviews by Nekura

I underestimated this Berry Sugar from the Sugar Collection. I bought one anyway just to own them all however this was the one I least liked from the tester but in actuality liked the most when I got home. It smells a lot better on the skin.

The description below is very accurate. It has a vanilla scent with a slight mix of berries and a stronger punch of citrus to it. While all 3 very apparent notes are foods the mix is actually not too food-like at all. It dries down overtime to a more powdery vanilla/berry scent but the initial splash of citrus makes it quite unique and refreshing.

It's a shame the Sugar Collection is limited edition but I might buy another Berry Sugar spray before I miss the chance. All the scents from this line are very simple, light, soft, non-cloying and one of the very few scents from Victoria's Secret I actually enjoy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/8/2008 1:13:00 PM More reviews by dbmiller

Love the new Sugar line. This one smells fantastic. Got compliments on it the first time I wore this one.